Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Ok sure, I thought the order of nominees would matter. Now I will just wait for you to announce the results.

Who do you think which 4 actors will made into HoF Class of 2022? :gaycat3:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Perth tanapoon? Or the love by chance ***** actually homophobic? I was scrolling on YouTube if he is he can get this block.

There is only one Perth dat matters here and his name is Stuart 

I- 

periodT @rp662 our Perth supremacy will rule!

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

So is Perth tanapoon? Or the love by chance ***** actually homophobic? I was scrolling on YouTube if he is he can get this block.

The one who used BLs to catapult his career, switched like a British cigarette, and then came running back when his career went nowhere?

giphy.gif

Opp let me remain stanning 1 perth

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Who do you think which 4 actors will made into HoF Class of 2022? :gaycat3:

I am going to guess Off Jumpol, Tul Pakorn and Singto. I am surprised that they were not inducted last year (at least the first two).

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

I- 

periodT @rp662 our Perth supremacy will rule!

And this Perth is not even in the top 50 in this year's rate, despite my vote. :monkey:

17 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

And this Perth is not even in the top 50 in this year's rate, despite my vote. :monkey:

Since My Engineer 2 is not happening, he needs to get on those casting calls and try to snatch another leading BL role; otherwise, he will serve fad energy for years to come. Still love him though.

giphy.gif

it's Friday in most part of the world! that means it's BL King rate results day! :celestial2:

any predictions for our top 10? our winner? biggest shockers? biggest disappointments?

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

any predictions for our top 10? our winner? biggest shockers? biggest disappointments?

I think Elijah or Kokoy will serve a slight disappointment. I don’t know why.

18 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Since My Engineer 2 is not happening, he needs to get on those casting calls and try to snatch another leading BL role; otherwise, he will serve fad energy for years to come. Still love him though.

giphy.gif

According to his IG, he seems optimistic that something good is happening. 

I have not watched My Engineer though. Is the show alright?

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

According to his IG, he seems optimistic that something good is happening. 

I have not watched My Engineer though. Is the show alright?

He did a live a month ago saying he hasn’t heard anything about ME2, so either he got good news recently or he’s referring to something else. 

ME is okay. Not the best in terms of anything, but all of us here that watched it latched on for different reasons. 

14 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I think Elijah or Kokoy will serve a slight disappointment. I don’t know why.

Uh uh don't put that energy out there :angry:

26 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I really hope that Nanon Korapat will be #1 (despite the fact that I intentionally ranked him outside of the top 10). Maybe this will come back to bite. :rip:

I thought that Apo would for sure be in the top 10, but I am not hopeful now.

Top 10: Nanon, Ohm Pawat, Gun ATP, Off Jumpol, Tay Tawan + others from South Korea and Philippines that I have not watched

11-20: Max Tul, Apo

Around 25-35: Brightwin

31-40: Mile Pakhum, Toptap, Joss, Gawin (if I had looked at the banner correctly)

Edited by Genius1111

5 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Uh uh don't put that energy out there :angry:

The lack of accessibility to the movie and second season hurt their star power I fear :'(

Right before he loses to Nanon this weekend. Feel better, King :heart2:

inch resting predictions. i love reading them. keep them coming.

Just now, JonginBey said:

Right before he loses to Nanon this weekend. Feel better, King :heart2:

oomph not Miss Rona getting Ohm now too. 

44 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I really hope that Nanon Korapat will be #1 (despite the fact that I intentionally ranked him outside of the top 10). Maybe this will come back to bite. :rip:

well, i think i know now who to blame

Son Woo Hyun is coming for a new peak and replacing Jang Eui Soo (as he should) :giraffe:

i personally want to see diversity in the top 10 this year. like i know Thailand is bound to dominate the list but i would really love more countries represented in the top 10 soon. two years ago, we only had Thailand and Taiwan in the top 10. we made some progress the following year with the Philippines and South Korea joining Thailand in the top 10. in the next few years i hope we get a Japanese representation in the top 10 because our Japanese boys flopped hard this year. :shakeno:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Son Woo Hyun is coming for a new peak and replacing Jang Eui Soo (as he should) :giraffe:

Perched for that (and expected the hot shot debut for Park Seo Ham, and Park Jae Chan) :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.