Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Kokoy (and Royce) definitely eligible for Fnckbois. Not sure about Elijah due to the May 2020 cutoff time next year when Gameboys was debuted right after the cutoff.

Ugh Royce and dat fat dick 

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:deadbanana:

Oh and we won't see any K-BL men like Jang Eui Soo and Han Hi Chan eligible either until 2024 :giraffe:

Edited by discreetinside

3 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Oh and we won't see any K-BL mens eligible either at least until 2024 :giraffe:

@Mix :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Looks like next year it's the last chance for Chris Wu to get inducted because 2024 onward would be dominated by Thai-Korean-Pinoy I fear

34 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:deadbanana2:

31 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

24 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Looks like next year it's the last chance for Chris Wu to get inducted because 2024 onward would be dominated by Thai-Korean-Pinoy I fear

Both can co-exist but maybe NO THAI NEXT YEAR. IF CHRIS NOT GETTING IN NO ONE ELSE DOES 

Chris was so wrong my goodness, I  was stunned, gagged and speechless. King Chris will not be denied NEXT YEAR

So the results have already been decided during the Discord chat session, right? And now we wait for touya to announce?

30 minutes ago, Mix said:

Chris was so wrong my goodness, I  was stunned, gagged and speechless. King Chris will not be denied NEXT YEAR

He had the votes, but then people started switching up last minute :giraffe:

27 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

So the results have already been decided during the Discord chat session, right? And now we wait for touya to announce?

Just for the hall of fame. We don’t know what the results are for the actual rate.

The way we’re not going to have any Pinoy representation at the next BLammy if GameBoys 2 doesn’t become available on worldwide platforms.

Edited by JonginBey

36 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way we’re not going to have any Pinoy representation at the next BLammy if GameBoys 2 doesn’t become available on worldwide platforms.

That's why we can't have nice things.mp3 :weeps:

44 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He had the votes, but then people started switching up last minute :giraffe:

Yeah I mean even his first round vote was so close to the point someone did a jump scare switch as payback for last year Singto HoF sabotage :fan:

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

That's why we can't have nice things.mp3 :weeps:

Hopefully IdeaFirst pulls a Quaranthings 2 and posts the episodes on YouTube eventually; and if they’re lucky, before the BLammy deadline :celestial5:

0fIUp8R.png

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY FOR THE REVEAL!

(also try spotting your faves in that "banner" lol)

oh yeah that's our top 40 right there lol

Unforgotten Night ep 1  I expected more from a BL based on sadomasochism, however I will continue to see it because the UKE made me fall in love with it in My destiny (ton)

@touya kinomoto, could you help to explain the HOF rules and the Discord meeting? As I did not participate in the discussion, my chosen 5 will remain unchanged and be included in the tally, right? Or has the final tally been decided by the members who participated in the discussion?

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

@touya kinomoto, could you help to explain the HOF rules and the Discord meeting? As I did not participate in the discussion, my chosen 5 will remain unchanged and be included in the tally, right? Or has the final tally been decided by the members who participated in the discussion?

what we did was every actor nominated with 1 vote was chosen if we would talk about them or not. there were 2 out of 12 that the members chose to talk about and consider for HoF nomination. the remaining 6 actors that got nominated by more than 1 member were automatically considered for HoF nomination and we discussed if they should be inducted. the group had 8 final actors that should be inducted but as a rule we cannot have more than last year's inductees. so we voted on the final number (which was 4) and decided among who among the 8 actors should be inducted.

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

Unforgotten Night ep 1  I expected more from a BL based on sadomasochism, however I will continue to see it because the UKE made me fall in love with it in My destiny (ton)

I have not heard of this BL drama, so I just looked at the reviews on MDL and the reviews are just...welp. Some even said it was humorous when it was supposed to be racy.

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

what we did was every actor nominated with 1 vote was chosen if we would talk about them or not. there were 2 out of 12 that the members chose to talk about and consider for HoF nomination. the remaining 6 actors that got nominated by more than 1 member were automatically considered for HoF nomination and we discussed if they should be inducted. the group had 8 final actors that should be inducted but as a rule we cannot have more than last year's inductees. so we voted on the final number (which was 4) and decided among who among the 8 actors should be inducted.

Ok sure, I thought the order of nominees would matter. Now I will just wait for you to announce the results.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.