Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

Not Apple TV spoiling Plus and Minus with the thumbnail they chose :rip: though I guess I should’ve seen it coming because of the preview.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

SET YOUR ALARMS!

FIRST REVEAL WILL BE ON TONIGHT

8PM EDT

@JonginBey pls prepare your HoF speech pls thank you

am i tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

am i tomorrow?

yes

11007790ccde6be090cb2822129ed55a449422d8

9c1cd3aeb55b9dfafe04e16122534da13896df6c

fdd884b3b75a7b1ed3b8e3cfedd2ccf3953785d9

Well, I only voted for the Korean BLs that were broadcast in the period, my king Shinwoo from Light on Me was not in the period, so I did not vote for my singing king from To my star because I sent my voting ballot days before they started the 2nd season:coffee2:

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

No shade, but I think people tend to think more of YooSeok/Shinwoo whenever LOM comes to mind, so I wasn’t expecting him to get any votes :emofish:

Well he was da star of the show and received the honor of having his name in the BL thread title of 2021 for quite some time.:giraffe:

Speaking of which - will this thread go back to have name changes with da' current releasing BLs the way the K-POP thread changes it's name when a relevant release drops?

starting Plus & Minus ep 12 (finale)  and already in the intro my kings from history3 make ours days counts appear :weeps:

Da finale of plus and minus is so beautiful. I loved it 

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Da finale of plus and minus is so beautiful. I loved it 

I'm less than halfway through the episode and it's beautiful:chick3:

the truth is I'm so obsessed with the main couple, that the secondary couple is nothing for me :rip:

these two must have f****d in real life ... that chemistry is not achieved only by acting too much intimacy, their performance as a couple is another level that scene in the room WOW 

I feel like I'm spying on him in his privacy:WAP::clap3:

Excited GIF - Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Nebur

42 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Well he was da star of the show and received the honor of having his name in the BL thread title of 2021 for quite some time.:giraffe:

Speaking of which - will this thread go back to have name changes with da' current releasing BLs the way the K-POP thread changes it's name when a relevant release drops?

Yes, when the BL King rate is over :giraffe:

my little splinter from history 3 I live I adore that couple I love too:weeps:

Edited by Nebur

although different characters play here..:chick3: ok i'll take it but it offends me:coffee2:

my babies from history3 make our days counts cry out for a series along with a happy ending please listen to them:allears:

ok, it was a beautiful ending for a beautiful series in a beautiful country with protagonists beautiful  :clap3:

I still think that the protagonists had/have something in real life that chemistry is not normal :coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

Can y’all help a blind b!tch and drop da name of da top 40 ? 

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

I can not stop smiling:gaycat6:

Chama tu sabes muy bien que soy novelero. 

La penúltimo es para soluciónase la drama pa que  el final es para la justicia y la  amor  

so i just woke up lol but we're starting in 5 minutes

@badgirlriri @discreetinside @DanyelP23 @Nebur @pearlmercury @fais_2311 @dabunique @Genius1111 @JonginBey @4Real @SODA @Felipesf @Mix

btw this is the last time i'll tag you for today since the server still sucks

first up, we're getting rid of one of the only 2 Taiwanese actors that made the top 40 right away. any guesses?

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

first up, we're getting rid of one of the only 2 Taiwanese actors that made the top 40 right away. any guesses?

Eeeeek

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.