Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

God these actors deserved a better show/story/script what a waste of chemistry :redface:

EP2's infamous couch scene gives me mixed feelings, what is happening :redface:

The plot is getting weirder with each episode, where is the hot bartender?

EDIT: omg just found out the hot bartender is a main character in My Tooth Your Love, guess I'm un-dropping that show :turkey:

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

they have best villian on lock tbh :redface:

Best EVERYTHING. BL lakorn done RIGHT :jonny6:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Eeeeeek. And omg acting.  

FILM DESERVES BEST ACTOR!!! 

The wives deserve best supporting actress

Now, I don't want hurt your feeling but Jam and his character Jiu is what Earth thought he was serving but can't. JAM FOR BEST ACTOR TOO!!!

One of the worst clichés (in all genres, str8 or gay) is when the ML literally corners the MC and leans in till their lips almost touch, ML has the "I wanna eat you right now" look and says "I have someone I like ;) "

Then the next scene is MC sitting by himself with the most worried/sad look on his face thinking "I wonder who he likes :/ "

Like :deadbanana2: Imagine how tired we are of it

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

One of the worst clichés (in all genres, str8 or gay) is when the ML literally corners the MC and leans in till their lips almost touch, ML has the "I wanna eat you right now" look and says "I have someone I like ;) "

Then the next scene is MC sitting by himself with the most worried/sad look on his face thinking "I wonder who he likes :/ "

Like :deadbanana2: Imagine how tired we are of it

That's why you need to pick and choose your BL. Cause some of them are just rehash of the same storyline/plot

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

God these actors deserved a better show/story/script what a waste of chemistry :redface:

EP2's infamous couch scene gives me mixed feelings, what is happening :redface:

The plot is getting weirder with each episode, where is the hot bartender?

EDIT: omg just found out the hot bartender is a main character in My Tooth Your Love, guess I'm un-dropping that show :turkey:

the secondary couple don’t have much storyline in my tooth your love either, at least so far :redface:

3 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

the secondary couple don’t have much storyline in my tooth your love either, at least so far :redface:

I've finally caught up to EP8, the first couple was a grower :jonny6: I love them and their chemistry now, and the ending was so satisfying and non-cliché and mature, Taiwanese BLs really are a different breed :clap3:

I preferred the 2nd couple at first cause of Mr. Hot Bartender but yeah maybe the last 3 episodes will be for them or something after we finish the first couple's storyline

nnn not you Miss @Da Vinci watching We Best Abuse 2. You could have stopped at 1.

4 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

nnn not you Miss @Da Vinci watching We Best Abuse 2. You could have stopped at 1.

I wasn’t gonna tell dem ?

56 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

It boys about to serve :clap3:

da EarthMix fandom gonna lose it since GMMTV isn't puttin any efforts into dem lol

Just finished Word of Honor:gaycat7:

Too bad BLTRL girlies are allergic to chinese bl/bromances, it deserved so many BLAmmy noms:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Series of the Year

Best Actor - Gong Jun (Wen Ke Xing)

Best Main Character - Wen Ke Xing

Best Supporting Actor - Li Dai Kun (Scorpion King)

Best Supporting Actress - Zhou Ye (Gu Xiang)

Best Supporting Character - Ye Bai Yi Gu Xiang Cheng Ling Scorpion King

Couple of The Year - Zhou Zi Shou x Wen Ke Xing

Best Cinematography

Best Song - Ask Heaven by Liu Yu Ning

Best OST & Score

Eye Candy - Gong Jun, Li Dai Kun

Oh finally, a show where guys talk about pleasuring themselves. It's strange that many BLs don't even talk about something as basic as this.

1 hour ago, Felipesf said:

I am kinda bothered that PondPhuwin seemed to have aged 5 years since FUTS, though it's intentional. But at least Pond will be shirtless in this show.

FYI, at 1:07, there are Chinese characters paired up with the letters A,B, C etc. It's quite humorous to me, because those Chinese characters are approximately how you would pronounce A, B, C etc. I suppose they are used by folks in China/Taiwan to learn how to pronounce the letters. (For F, you need to use 2 different characters to represent the sound.)

10 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

I have a weakness for hot Taiwanese men :giraffe: Great visuals, beautiful visuals

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Just finished Word of Honor:gaycat7:

Too bad BLTRL girlies are allergic to chinese bl/bromances, it deserved so many BLAmmy noms:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Ohh I liked the main actor in Advance Bravely and their chemistry but I'm not into historical settings :skull:

27 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Ohh I liked the main actor in Advance Bravely and their chemistry but I'm not into historical settings :skull:

I'm the opposite. I cannot stand a contemporary bromance, but I'm eating up anything that's a period piece, especially when it has elements of fantasy

4 hours ago, Felipesf said:

Wow ! Phuwin's acting :eek: improved alot :clap3:

I got chills when he screamed for his dying dad :monkey:

8 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

No Blammy results yet? I thought @JonginBey was desperate to release it fast??

Me? Desperate?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.