Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Omg nooo that was on my watchlist. I mean it looked kind of tragic but still :redface: is it that bad 

Don't worry Force's character will keep you entertained 

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I love echanted so I love the cast again especially forcebook:giraffe:

Of course you will loved it :eli:

Just now, Santhosh said:

Of course you will loved it :eli:

:eli:  I'm obviously blinded by FORCE:flame::WAP: but echanted it was cute though elongated but cute:coffee2:

i just woke up for my night shift and omfg why are my predictions correct?!? :deadbanana2:

a Tay Tawan BL comeback omfg i cannot but why wih Miss Chewwiee again?!? anyhow lemme watch all the trailers.

also everyone doubting Tay's acting should watch Remember Me. i won't take any slander towards the legend's talent when there are others that have barely proven themselves. :fan:

this episode is tew much

Tian gurl i can't with u

Madam Li serving

Chan u gon get urs

34 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I love echanted so I love the cast again especially forcebook:giraffe:

A boss and a babe is gonna be a moment :giraffe:

19 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

also everyone doubting Tay's acting should watch Remember Me. i won't take any slander towards the legend's talent when there are others that have barely proven themselves. :fan:

Nobody have time for that

21 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i just woke up for my night shift and omfg why are my predictions correct?!? :deadbanana2:

a Tay Tawan BL comeback omfg i cannot but why wih Miss Chewwiee again?!? anyhow lemme watch all the trailers.

I'm happy for you dude tbh .... after all these years you finally can rest defending your fave

36 minutes ago, Nebur said:

:eli:  I'm obviously blinded by FORCE:flame::WAP: but echanted it was cute though elongated but cute:coffee2:

Honestly that dude can ACT :clap3:

Nothing better when two enemies join forces to end da bigger evil

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Nothing better when two enemies join forces to end da bigger evil

I don't know what are you going to do when this show ends next week :lakitu: cause you are deeply attached to it

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I don't know what are you going to do when this show ends next week :lakitu: cause you are deeply attached to it

i kno ma'am, i kno

waiting patiently for MC to arive

5 hours ago, karlo_98 said:

Anti-Krist looks like a flop without Singto beside him. :bibliahh:

Gawin looks so good :heart2:

Eww this Krist guy is not only trash but also is so ugly :deadbanana: Only GMM can waste Gawin like that :clown:

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Swish swish bish another bombs in GMMTV's basket :eli:

FiKl9D_UYAARv9A?format=jpg&name=large

FiKY-5iUUAAAa4q?format=jpg&name=large

Girl I fkn can't right now :clown::deadbanana:GMM what is this, not untalented and wooden miss Book in pair with Force again :clown: same with this brick face guy in pair with Jimmy :clown::clown::clown:

When majority of fans want to see FirstGawin as mains in BL but GMM decided to give us another round of $hitty couples:gaycat6:

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

another record set for Khun Chai, over 90,000 viewers for the penultimate episode

39 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

@JonginBey @touya kinomoto Did Tay get a BLammy Best Actor nom for DBK in 2020? (I dont remember since the old thread got deleted)

If not he’s probably coming for da career payola nomination like Max did with Manner of Death last year:clap3:

HE DID NOT! and people were blaming me because he would have made it if i hadn't voted for Mew but it would be disservice to Mew's great acting in TTS1

11 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

HE DID NOT! and people were blaming me because he would have made it if i hadn't voted for Mew but it would be disservice to Mew's great acting in TTS1

Wait La Mew got a Best Actor nom for TTS1?:lakitu:

Still the most HOMOPHOBIC scene in all of BL history (all countries) thanks to AQatarchi

ptwtMvp.jpg

Let's see if Cherryphobic (Tay's Version) will change anything :celestial5:

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wait La Mew got a Best Actor nom for TTS1?:lakitu:

uh deservedly so

iirc the nominees were Miss Legend, Kokoy, Elijah and Mew and another one i can't remember. it's either Ian for GSP or Eui-soo for WYEL.

39 minutes ago, yuta said:

polca we won:jonny6:

i hate to break it to you sis but there are no more Polcas here. only Chaobaans remain!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.