• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

1. They are releasing all of these informations to have a lot of time for BOTW2 in the direct.

Lmao

You have to erase that game from your memory until the end of the year, hell till January. They'll put out a proper trailer 2-3 months before release.

They've already teased that game enough as it is, like chill.

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Lmao

You have to erase that game from your memory until the end of the year, hell till January. They'll put out a proper trailer 2-3 months before release.

They've already teased that game enough as it is, like chill.

That's just not how communication around Zelda games work

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

That's just not how communication around Zelda games work

Well from what I've seen, it seems like they've taken a different approach with this one. Otherwise they would've announced the title a while ago.

It seems like they want to reveal the game properly as close to the release date as possible and I don't blame them.

I get Xenoblades release date being announced this month, given if they waited until June to say it it'd be weirdly close to release date (happened before I guess), plus a way to soften the blow of pushing back BOTW2.

Splatoon 3 release date being announced too is kinda weird. They can still show it off if they decide to do a big June direct anyway, but they could've held onto the date if they really wanted to.

I got Splatoon 2 like... a year maybe even a year and a half ago as a gift and still haven't played it :deadbanana:Want to before S3 at the very least but my backlog is already pretty full...

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Melia stans won :skull:

Us Sharla stans found dead in a ditch 

Sharla has stans? :skull: 

17 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Of course Queen has stans, she's serving TABS while Melia stays forgotten and lonely watching Fiora get the d that she wished she could get 

xenoblade-xenoblade-chronicles.gif

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Of course Queen has stans, she's serving TABS while Melia stays forgotten and lonely watching Fiora get the d that she wished she could get 

xenoblade-xenoblade-chronicles.gif

The hd version really saved her :heart2:  Legend!

ot: Splatoon 3 was  delayed and was supposed to get the summer release. Wonder what’s going on. Switch 2 launch title :jonnycat:

24 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Everything has Stans. The criminal nopon from the side quests has plenty of stans for instance 

Just now, Katamari said:

Everything has Stans. The criminal nopon from the side quests has plenty of stans for instance 

U mean KING Bana? Why wouldn't the legendary druglord have stans?

bana-angry.gif

10 minutes ago, Subomie said:

U mean KING Bana? Why wouldn't the legendary druglord have stans?

bana-angry.gif

He should just saying Sharla has a fanbase 

not as big as melia obviously :mandown:

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

Well from what I've seen, it seems like they've taken a different approach with this one. Otherwise they would've announced the title a while ago.

It seems like they want to reveal the game properly as close to the release date as possible and I don't blame them.

I get what you mean but it is clear the development has been complicated because of Covid.

We have not seen anything from the game except two new abilities and… a few islands in the sky (which we have not seen at all technically).

Zelda games are always fully revealed during E3’s Nintendo Direct, way before the release. For example, in April 2016, Nintendo announced that BOTW’s released way delayed to 2017 instead of 2016 (which is also what happened last month for BOTW2). They revealed the game in June during their E3 direct, with a Treehouse and showed gameplay and did interviews in 2016 about it. They showed the final trailer in January 2017 two months before the release.

Right now we are in the exact same configuration and everyone is waiting for it. 

The yearly June direct isn’t happening, I fear. 

Melia best girl

melia-riki.gif

Kinda worried about what will happen to her in the new game tbh.

Going to play 1-2 again before July!!!!

do we know if Switch pro or a new Nintendo console is in the works? I'm thinking of buying a second Switch and i don't wanna be a clown

20 hours ago, aayAlex said:

The yearly June direct isn’t happening, I fear. 

Can someone explain why Nintendo wouldn’t do a Direct in June? Is it because E3 was canceled? Nintendo’s last E3 was 2012, almost 10 years ago.

11 hours ago, Smilers said:

do we know if Switch pro or a new Nintendo console is in the works? I'm thinking of buying a second Switch and i don't wanna be a clown

If we don’t get an announcement of one by September 2022, then one isn’t coming. We would either hear about it during June in a Direct right before/after the traditional E3 Direct or a week before the September Direct.

XC3 is discounted on Amazon to 46.99

I've just preordered it :celestial3:

Digimon Survive pre-orders aren't up yet. I hope they discount it too. 

13 hours ago, Smilers said:

Even if one does exist it won't be until like next year

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Can someone explain why Nintendo wouldn’t do a Direct in June? Is it because E3 was canceled? Nintendo’s last E3 was 2012, almost 10 years ago.

???

E3 is only happening once a year, in June and Nintendo has participated every year. It's been canceled this year but Nintendo can hold a direct whenever they want. They'll probably do one for June, that's the most plausible.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

XC3 is the #1 game on Amazon in my country right now based on pre-orders alone :clap3: 

1 hour ago, lpd446 said:

Where is Silk Song :skull:

I guess it's a Switch Pro launch title :gaycat6:

I havent finish Kirby yet , it is so cute I dont want it to end :sistrens:  im 30 hours so far in the game

Lawl now they pushed back the Mario movie :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.