Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

SIS WAIT. THE REAL MAN IS COMING :WAP: 

He CLEARS trust. @Magickarp

Wait who? :toofunny3: Lanz is the hottest iirc, this scene has been wank bank material :WAP:

FXbg6TyVsAAwP9-?format=png&name=900x900

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

56 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Wait who? :toofunny3: Lanz is the hottest iirc, this scene has been wank bank material :WAP:

FXbg6TyVsAAwP9-?format=png&name=900x900

I mean, yes but how could you forget the arms on this king 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Unfff :WAP:

4 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I mean, yes but how could you forget the arms on this king 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Unfff o:WAP:

sdfghjgkjvchgfdsa you right OMG i forgot about Kakashi Hemsworth :jonny5: my fave class, & Eunie fit too :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Kakashi Hemsworth

Naurrrr why is that the perfect name for him :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Finally got around to starting XC3 and enjoying the story so far, the combat not so much

chara_3.jpeg

A ******* MAN :WAP:

The story ends up being the weakest in the series, but glad you're enjoying it so far! Keep us posted on your thoughts on the plot developments :heart2:

I think there is a lot of debate about whether Engage or 3H is better, but I find that debate pointless. 3H is clearly a more in depth, time consuming, and thoughtful experience overall. Naturally it is going to be a bigger and likely better experience for most. But that isn't necessarily always a good thing when it comes to replayability as well as not being overwhelmed by content for some who dont have a ton of time. 

What I have most enjoyed about going to Engage over 3H that despite any criticisms I have, it is honestly refreshing and nice to have a very focused narrative and more simplified hub world experience. 3H often could be bloated in many ways and almost discouraged replaying the game other than the first playthrough of each story because doing everything in the academy and replaying the first half before the time skip every time was so time consuming and was not fun after you've done it once or twice. Some supports are absolutely lackluster in Engage (don't even get me started on the bond supports with emblem heroes), but the shorter character supports is often welcome imo. They get to the point faster. There were tons of 3H supports that were boring/felt pointless but were more bloated and made them more miserable if you wanted to make sure you didn't miss any details and thus skip them. At least the ones that suck here get to the point. But good ones are funny/good and concise. Also, overall maps in Engage are WAY better, prettier, and fun to play. A lot of 3H maps are incredibly generic and boring to look at. Don't get me wrong I LOVE both games. But let's not pretend 3H knocks Engage out of the park in every category

I love Engage and 3H for different reasons, but I enjoy the pacing of Engage far more. Engage is more friendly for the working adult with a busy social life. (Yes, I’m getting old lol) 

On 1/26/2023 at 12:29 AM, touchofmyhand said:

- The homosexuality (very intentional, as some support conversations without Alear are still very sus)

- The gameplay being intricate instead of a checkers simulator

- Proper cutscenes

- Great OST

- Somniel isn't a bloated mess

- Story respects your time

- Post-battle exploration resolving base claustrophobia

- Characters getting their own introductions instead of serving as GenericStudent#XX

- Units being somewhat unique again

- The character designs

- The amount of potential content available through trials

- Alear having a (gay) VA (and his husband voicing Louis)

If I would have wanted my FE games to be a character sim I would have downloaded one of those non-homophobic daddy games on the eShop anyways.

Engage >>> 3H

Y'all ready for the conversation?

I'm late but this was some hot tea. The gameplay alone left 3H in the dust. I loved 3H but it will be very difficult to go back to her now

Is everyone done Engage already? I’m only on ch7 :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Is everyone done Engage already? I’m only on ch7 :deadbanana2:

I’m on Ch.9 but I’m honestly having trouble with going back to it, the story just isn’t interesting enough for me to want to keep doing map after map most days……:lakitu:

I love E3. Why are these companies doing this to me? :gaycat7: :gaycat7: :gaycat7:

The dialogue and line delivery in FE Engage are so goofy :bibliahh:Most of the budget went to the animation and visuals cause what is this writing :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

E3 hasn't been a thing since the pandemic. 

I know, but they're coming back and I was VERY excited for a return  :gaycat7: I miss E3.

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I love E3. Why are these companies doing this to me? :gaycat7: :gaycat7: :gaycat7:

Same. And there's absolutely no way Nintendo is planning a ND if there's no E3. They did not held one in 2020 and 2022 when E3 got cancelled and all of their games will be out by June with the exception of Pikmin.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I’m pretty far into engage 

Spoiler

Got corrin somewhat recently and faced the two bads but i can’t remember their names. I think one started with an M and the other was the daddy villain.

Not sure how far in the grand scheme

of the game but liking it a lot better then 3H but that’s because the gameplay is a 10/10 here. Taking a break to try and get back into bravely default 2 though :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

I’m pretty far into engage 

Reveal hidden contents

Got corrin somewhat recently and faced the two bads but i can’t remember their names. I think one started with an M and the other was the daddy villain.

Not sure how far in the grand scheme

of the game but liking it a lot better then 3H but that’s because the gameplay is a 10/10 here. Taking a break to try and get back into bravely default 2 though :jonnycat:

I still think 3H is overall better than Engage but I agree that Engage’s gameplay is amazing :jonnycat: It has the best gameplay in all 3D FE games :jonnycat:

14 hours ago, Rence said:

The dialogue and line delivery in FE Engage are so goofy :bibliahh:Most of the budget went to the animation and visuals cause what is this writing :bibliahh:

I’m kinda obsessed with some of the silly dialogue.

Slight spoiler for a support conversation with Alfred:

When Alfred asks Diamante “what’s your favorite muscle?” out of nowhere and Diamante is surprised/shy… I screamed. 

:deadbanana4: He is so horny for jocks.

23 hours ago, Rence said:

every chapter is a new level of cringe  but I somehow just kii at it :gaynetcat4: the gameplay is too good and the characters are fun

Has anyone played SpongeBob The Cosmic Shake yet? I kinda want it, ngl :toofunny2: 

On 1/31/2023 at 4:06 PM, justin. said:

Slight spoiler for a support conversation with Alfred:

Hide contents

When Alfred asks Diamante “what’s your favorite muscle?” out of nowhere and Diamante is surprised/shy… I screamed. 

:deadbanana4: He is so horny for jocks.

after his first support conversation with female!Alear I kind of shipped them, but then I got to know him :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

Direct is probably coming next week. They probably want to air a Tears of the Kingdom commercial during the Super Bowl. 

99 Days to BOTW

3 Months till the leak 

:jonny5:

21 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Direct is probably coming next week. They probably want to air a Tears of the Kingdom commercial during the Super Bowl. 

holy **** your mind, i'm not ready :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.