• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

4 hours ago, getBusy said:

I think the social component can also be a hook to get people who are new to rpg to give it a try (very casual gamers like myself). I definitely bought 3H for the social aspect, but stayed for the battles. It was the very first time I played an rpg.

Agreed. I’m not a maddening type of player, it’s never been that serious for me but I really enjoyed the expanded side of that. The gameplay is same ole thing but that was fun for me so 3H is a highlight for me in the series. 2nd fave actually. 

Bought engage and it's taking forever to download :rip: hopefully after I come back from dinner I can start.

Y’all, I bought Persona 4 Golden because I loved Persona 5 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions… but tell me why it took an hour and 30 minutes to get to an actual battle? :deadbanana4:

PLEASE tell me the speed picks up

13 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Does EnGAYge have gay options? :bird:

Everyone is bi, you can S support anyone. Characters under 18 are platonic friendships though :giraffe:

11 hours ago, justin. said:

Y’all, I bought Persona 4 Golden because I loved Persona 5 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions… but tell me why it took an hour and 30 minutes to get to an actual battle? :deadbanana4:

PLEASE tell me the speed picks up

It .. does but it’s the one with the worst ratio of gameplay to social link stuff I found. :rip: P5 fixed that. 3 has the best balance of fighting and social stuff. 

4 however has the best cast and a murder mystery is interesting so let’s celebrate that :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Rence said:

Three Houses with bi update when :bird:

I want to be in a a throuple Sylvain & Claude :bird: Although Dimitri tempts me cuz u just KNOW he's the best in bed :bird:

9 hours ago, Poxy said:

Everyone is bi, you can S support anyone. Characters under 18 are platonic friendships though :giraffe:

Best FE GAYme :WAP:

Of course my right joycon isn't connecting to my Switch in TV mode but is just fine when it's handheld. 

Anyways, about to start Engage, YUP!

Finished the first 3 chapters of engage and enjoying it actually. I don’t like Alear at all so far though oops. I chose the female Alear so maybe it’s just her VA or the tone of her writing idk (does the male Alear have the same script??). I was debating restarting just to try out the guy but i don’t really want to do the tutorial all over again. 

Also I didn’t realize the 3H trio was locked behind the DLC :skull: That goes to show how much I have followed this game since its reveal. It’s honestly kind of insulting. I feel like I saw the trio in tons of the marketing and I’m so triggered they are DLC and day one DLC to top it off. Sorry daddy Claude. You’re hot but not $40 CAD hot. 

Edited by youreyesgocold

I dropped Persona 4 for FE: Engage and am having more fun so far tbh. I will come back to the former when I’m in the mood for a slow build. 

God I ******* love Bravely Default's job system :jonny5:

Just finished the prologue. I have mixed feelings about how the story is developing, and how the characters are being introduced. I hope this is just a thing of the prologue, but so far everything has felt rushed.

For example, not a fan of how you are 15 minutes in and you already have the full party.

Elvis and Adelle appearing out of nowhere and joining you like nothing :skull:. And something similar happens with Gloria. 

Even though I'm sure their stories will be told later with more depth, I wish we could get to know them a bit more before joining the party. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

I want to play FE Engage real bad but getting that + the DLC would be $90 :gaycat6: I just bought P3 + 4 too :gaycat6:

22 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I want to play FE Engage real bad but getting that + the DLC would be $90 :gaycat6: I just bought P3 + 4 too :gaycat6:

I skipped out on the DLC and it’s still super fun. Get into it!!!

44 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

That’s a steal tbh. AAA Switch base games are $90 CAD here already :skull: but yes skip the dlc honestly unless you can’t resist these daddies

spacer.png

That reminds me: what’s the sitch with the XBC3 dlc???? Does anyone have any tea? There hasn’t been any news since the robot hero released and I wasn’t gonna buy it until they announced the physical copy of the expansion :noparty:

I’m gonna say it…

So far, in my very personal opinion

Spoiler

I am enjoying FE:E more than FE:3H.

2 hours ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

its time to enGAYge:ihype:

Can’t wait to get his emblem ring!!

Press into me with your Ragnell king!! :WAP:

It's crazy how polar opposites engage & 3H are :skull: they both excel at totally different things

If they could just take the best parts of both & make one game it'd be one of the greatest video games of all time 

Engage is so much prettier than 3H but I'm definitely sensing the story is going to be a bit :ducky:

(lowkey none of the fire emblem stories since awakening have blown me away though and have all been a bit cringe at times):bird::rip:

I’m enjoying Engage, but damn I couldn’t care less about the story 😂 I skip so many scenes. 

i don’t get the part the Bond Rings btw 💀

The story differences between 3H and Engage is quite remarkable, but that doesn’t mean Engage is any less good. In fact, I am happy that the game so far has not been too bloated and overwhelming with its plot or supports. Especially supports lol :rip: the way people could spend 60+ minutes watching only a handful of supports 

In a lot of ways, 3H was an unfinished game. It had a much larger scope than Engage, but at least Engage is a complete game. It doesn’t need multiple “routes” to feel like a full complete game 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.