• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

sonic game looks cool but they arent done with GHZ YET? :toofunny2:

14 hours ago, Chiidish said:

I’m finishing my NG+ run of XC2 and why did I finally get my first ever copy of Kos-Mos :jonny4:

Gonna slap her and Xenobia on Zeke when he joins the party and hopefully get Herald next 

i just started mine but i probably won't finish it 

im lowkey XB2 tapped out :toofunny3:

at least i can finish that silly Ursula quest line for once 

Anyone who hasn't tried the Portal games should give them a try. Such classics :clap3: I just purchased the collection.

Ubisoft will hold a direct for "Mario + Rabbids" tomorrow !

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK LEGACY COLLECTION

THIS IS A DREAM 

I'VE WAITED FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR YEARS :jonny5: 

The way I've only played 3 of them and there are 7 more :jonny5: 

SAME! You are in for a TREAT! I've played them all except Battle Network 4 Red Sun and The original game Battle Network! They are SO MUCH FUN.

I can't find a price on the collection anyone find it?!

There’s just something off about Sonic Frontiers. The world looks a little too…real? I don’t know. It’s not visually pleasing.

• ATRL Moderator

P3P and P4G are coming to all consoles :WAP: Multiconsolers WON!

nawt Portal out already :jonnycat: looks like i know what i'm doing today

NieR looks interesting, i'll probably try it out

Poor Mario + Rabbids releasing so close to Persona (not like i was gonna get her anyways :shutup:

Persona is something i've wanted to try for the longest time i can't wait :duca:

Live A Live i'll probaby try out too. Blanc looks cute too.

Outer Wilds was announced for Summer 2021, and there's still no update here :deadbanana2:

I was kinda surprised that there was no announcement for just dance 2023. 

Nier, Persona, dragOn quest, live a live and harvestella **** me nintendo:WAP:

Future Connected is a cute character arc for Melia. She’s easily the best character in XC1 

I’m about to start XC2 and I’m excited cause of all the acclaim here for this game :jonny2:

Edit: Rex’s scream is hilariously awful :bibliahh:

Edited by Rence

Losing my **** finding out Battle Network Legacy Collection officially announced :jonny3:

but coming out next year??? Not even Q1/Q2 just "next year" that could mean anything! It's literally a port just release it AHHH

MBBQoP-HotWings.thumb.gif.9e74e55c4367a2

That Direct was hot garbage

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

That Direct was hot garbage

Tea. We need the Metroid Prime Remake to be announced already to save the year I fear 

48 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Tea. We need the Metroid Prime Remake to be announced already to save the year I fear 

Some “reliable” reporter or insider idk said that it’s coming Holiday time. Whatever.

I'm very excited for Mario + Rabbids, but the real prize is Persona 4 and Persona 3! I cannot wait to play (on my Playstation lol). But i'm excited they are coming to the Switch too. Gives me hope for Nintendo and Persona 6.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:01 PM, LCTV said:

Have we heard the MK8 deluxe new tracks yet?

Nothing :( 

Maybe Wave 2 is taking so long cuz they’re fixing the graphics lol

• ATRL Moderator

Nintendo not giving a time for when the XC3 special edition goes on sale is so shady :gaycat6: They def did that on purpose so the website doesn't crash again.

Portal is making me lose my mind :deadbanana2: I finished The Turing Test easily, but Portal keeps triggering me :clown:

Puzzles aren't overly hard, but my problem is the pseudo PLATFORMING :grump: i'm so bad with this timing/quick thinking ****.

I actually quit the game midway through Room 15 cuz i thought i was ******* stupid having trouble this early :deadbanana2:

But apparently there are only 19+5 rooms :deadbanana2: so i'll probably try agn tmr. Turing Test made me think there were 70 rooms :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator

I clicked on the link for XC3:SE the second Wario posted it and I'm still in the waiting room 20 mins later while others are tweeting they got it :gaycat6: WHAT IS THIS SITE??? Nintendo needs to never do an exclusive through their store again.

Currently playing XC2 and Pyra/Mythra’s growth really shows that Fiora is as a terribly written character and they could have done better with her arc :gaycat6: even Melia washed her

I’m playing through the XC2 DLC. I still need to play XC1 Definitive and I have less than a month :jonny5: 

And we have Sunbreak and the Cuphead DLC out now, too. How am I supposed to finish all of this?

On 6/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, Lalisa said:

Round 2

i kind of want this idk if the effort is worth it

maybe if it came a customized joycon 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.