Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

54 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I don't think we're getting a Zelda game in 2022. It would be a bad strategy in my opinion to have an important Zelda game at the end of this year, immediately followed by BOTW2 around March/April 2023.

They can do this with Pokémon games but prob not Zelda games.

If we do get the TP/WW HD port at the end of this year then another BOTW2 delay is possible :gaycat6:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

Not them releasing each game separately. $60 for each GC game.

4Jx3.gif

And we will still be buying each one

4Jx3.gif

7 hours ago, Rence said:

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
Persona

Ace Attorney

No Man’s Sky

Silksong

Mario + Rabbids 2

RDR2 or Nier Automata :clown:

Bayonetta 3 :clown:

What else :clown:

Final Fantasy 7 remake coming to Switch was a rumor a few months ago. Resident Evil 2 & 3 too.

4 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

And we will still be buying each one

4Jx3.gif

Only if it's a remake and not just the Wii versions in HD.

4Jx3.gif

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope on October 20th Ubisoft posted it on their own store

The way this franchise ALWAYS leaks through an official source before a Direct :deadbanana2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/vm62jt/mario_and_rabbids_sparks_of_hope_release_date/

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope on October 20th Ubisoft posted it on their own store

The way this franchise ALWAYS leaks through an official source before a Direct :deadbanana2:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/vm62jt/mario_and_rabbids_sparks_of_hope_release_date/

Yesss :jonny5: I need Bayonetta, Mario & Rabbids and Yokai Watch and I will be more than happy.

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I haven't touched my Switch since I got a PS5 last year, but I have to reiterate what sister Eoghan said: Nintendo is in a better place with 3rd party titles than it has been in decades. Some of the games still don't run great (the Fall Guys lag :skull::skull:) so if you can play a game on a different console, you probably should, but Nintendo-only users are finally getting the chance to play 3rd party titles in the Switch era, which is a good thing. Let's just hope the Switch successor keeps that trend going (and maybe is more powerful so they get new games too).

I don’t think people realize how bad third party has been for Nintendo sometimes. The SNES era saw Nintendo being stupid and burning a LOT of bridges. We went from them seeing anywhere from having like 75-99% of third-party developers supporting them every year to being relegated to just a few developers from N64-on. Switch already has their best third party support since SNES and most successful third party output ever.

5 hours ago, Rence said:

Pokemon Legends: Arceus

Kirby

Triangle Strategy

Mario Strikers

Switch Sports

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Bayonetta 3
Splatoon 3
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
Mario + Rabbids 2
Metroid Prime

Advanced Wars

They lowkey snapped this year. When are they announcing the annual Zelda release though :gaycat6:

Honestly their best year since 2017 and we haven’t had the September Direct yet :jonny5: 

11 hours ago, arceus said:

Just finished Benedict's ending. :rip: Three Hourses is just so much better, I'm sorry. Triangle Strategy story is a predictable mess and none of the main characters is actually likeable.

Since I already invested 60 Euro on the game, I will do New Game+ for that TRUE ending. 

Who were your fave characters combat wise? What difficulty did u play on? 

Personally i felt the combat specifically was way more fun than 3H. 

Have we heard the MK8 deluxe new tracks yet?

7 hours ago, Eóghan said:

oh shut up

there's tons of third party games from the last 10 years that were privy to the Xbox/PS that I got to discover or rediscover for a second time because they're finally on a portable device. doing an NG+3 on Dark Souls while taking a **** is amazing. bite me.

it's one the best things about the switch and there's a big audience for it. 

Just because you got to play a 10 years old third party game again on the go doesn't mean that it's a good thing for everybody.

Yes, Nintendo's relationship with third party companies have been improving (well, just have a console that sells that they always come back), but at the end of the day they are mostly re-releases or inferior ports, if not those stupid cloud based games. :rip: A lot of people who has the Switch and PS5/XBOX S or even PS4/XBONE would prefer to have them on Sony/Microsoft's console so at least they can play with good performance.

I'm hoping at least some of those announcements be for some exclusives and not port of old games. 

I totally forgot how bad those Partner Showcases were in 2020. That boxing game that looks like a Wii shovelware :toofunny2:

Edited by KaledKalil

56 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Who were your fave characters combat wise? What difficulty did u play on? 

Personally i felt the combat specifically was way more fun than 3H. 

Combat wise? :rip: Idk, probably Anna since she's the one who killed that sex doll. I also like Jens & Benedict as a support. Most of my characters are underleveled cuz I am too lazy to do the mock battles. I played on Normal. And I am doing the NE+ on Very Easy :bibliahh: I just wanna see the true ending 

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

4Jx3.gif

I'm not even getting my hopes up. I'll believe it when I see it. 

well-so-im-done.gif

3 hours ago, arceus said:

Combat wise? :rip: Idk, probably Anna since she's the one who killed that sex doll. I also like Jens & Benedict as a support. Most of my characters are underleveled cuz I am too lazy to do the mock battles. I played on Normal. And I am doing the NE+ on Very Easy :bibliahh: I just wanna see the true ending 

asdfghjk :deadbanana2: 

but yuh i stanned Anna on my 1st run too. I only realised how cracked Jens was on NG+ :deadbanana2: I hope u found Roland as insufferable & useless as i did :bibliahh:

I thought Hard was too much at first, but it made me love the combat even more once i realised how to play it + unlocked some of the final character attacks.

You should just watch the Golden ending on YT if u don't wanna keep clicking skip cutscene tbh :toofunny3: u aren't missing THAT much playing vs watching.

Golden is very similar to Benedicts, just with the bad parts written out.

I’m finishing my NG+ run of XC2 and why did I finally get my first ever copy of Kos-Mos :jonny4:

Gonna slap her and Xenobia on Zeke when he joins the party and hopefully get Herald next 

• ATRL Moderator

I think objectively, it was a pretty good Direct. If I didn't have a PS5, I'd be excited for NieR (just beat the first game yesterday!) and the Persona games. And there was some variety. But the only game I plan to get is Portal, once it's on sale.

Nier: Automata

No Man’s Sky

Portal

Persona 

Megaman Battle Network

Not 3 of them releasing on October fff :WAP:

The new Mario Rabbids has me hyped! :duca:

I was never really into Sonic, but the Sonic in Hyrule game looks great too. 

Doraemon serving budget Animal Crossing. 

Also can't wait to play Blanc :heart:

Edited by FOCK

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The new Mario Rabbids has me hyped! :duca:

I was never really into Sonic, but the Sonic in Hyrule game looks great too. 

Doraemon serving budget Animal Crossing. 

Also can't wait to play Blanc :heart:

Doraemon is a spin off of story of season aka harvest moon

HarvestellA doesn’t look unbearable. But that’s cutting it to close to the Hogwarts game 

Mario & Rabbids :party:

Breath of the wild (Sonic's Version) looks cute, as well as Pacman, may try them out.

A bunch of ports :rip: Nier is an interesting game, might get it since I had for the PS4 but didn't bother to play for more than 2 hours. 

The Pacman game looks fun as well, but beside that I didn't care much for the other games. Good for those who like Persona games tho.

As a switch only gamer, I kinda won tbh. Persona is one of the few game franchises that i'd probably love that isn't on switch.

I will get Persona and NieR to support gay and women rights :jonny5:

Not the top comment being “Phew, my wallet is safe” :deadbanana4:

edit: wait not me watching the wrong one :dies:

Edited by fountain

MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK LEGACY COLLECTION

THIS IS A DREAM 

I'VE WAITED FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR YEARS :jonny5: 

The way I've only played 3 of them and there are 7 more :jonny5: 

shooketh for Persona 5 :eek: I thought they gave up on that

Mario Rabbids 2 :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.