Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Eternium said:

Sis, we need updates on when it goes back up :jonny5: I want that steel book.

It's up!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

If Nintendo cancels all our orders for glitching the system...

4Jx3.gif

the xeno 2 dlc :jonny5: uncon-GOD-able returns :jonny5: new game plus it is :clap3: 

12 hours ago, Attitude said:

obvious bullshot but god that looks so good :deadbanana4:

i want it to be real so bad :gaycat6:

The summer game fest is sooooo bad :deadbanana4:

We need Nintendo to save the video games industry

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I watched the entire thing and they didn't even show Silksong :gaycat6:

45 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I watched the entire thing and they didn't even show Silksong :gaycat6:

It does not exist

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

everything was in space & had guns :skull:

THIS is what people are rooting for to replace e3? mama this is garbage

Meta Knight's Kirby's impact :clap3:

so when are we expecting the GBA Simulator on Nintendo online :gaycat1: I need to replay Golden Sun and Megaman Battle Network games ASAP.

doing the GD Route for Triangle Strategy on Hard NG++, & i spent 2 hours on a fight only to make a dumbass mistake & electrocute my team to death :deadbanana2:

also didn't realise i was OVERhealing the boss with lightning attacks :deadbanana2: i kept wondering why his HP was so big :deadbanana2:

Then i tried to save and reset the accidental electrocution, and lost all 2 hours of my progress :deadbanana4:

The GD Route fight is pretty much like Octopath's final boss, u gotta use every one of your 30 recruits, even the under leveled guys.

I kinda want to finish FE:TH, but Triangle Strategy has really exposed the basicness of the former. :gaycat6:

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Gallop said:

so when are we expecting the GBA Simulator on Nintendo online :gaycat1: I need to replay Golden Sun and Megaman Battle Network games ASAP.

Hopefully in next week's Direct. I need to play Fusion!!

3 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

I kinda want to finish FE:TH, but Triangle Strategy has really exposed the basicness of the former. :gaycat6:

Now hold awn 

The Nintendo Direct might be coming soon... a page for Bayonetta 3 has been uploaded on Nintendo's store website: https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/bayonetta-3-switch/

Also, a guy that leaked the whole State Of Play a few days ago revealed that... Hollow Knight Silksong would be released on Xbox consoles day one and that we should see the game... tomorrow.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Also, a guy that leaked the whole State Of Play a few days ago revealed that... Hollow Knight Silksong would be released on Xbox consoles day one and that we should see the game... tomorrow.

But it was announced as a Switch console exclusive, so they're going back on that? :psyduck: I don't think I've ever seen that happen. I know Nintendo and Microsoft are besties now, but that would still be very odd.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

But it was announced as a Switch console exclusive, so they're going back on that? :psyduck: I don't think I've ever seen that happen. I know Nintendo and Microsoft are besties now, but that would still be very odd.

I'm lost too. It feels impossible to me as it supposed to be a Switch and PC game (at least temporarily) but that leaker also leaked the entire SOP so... we'll see in just a few hours

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm lost too. It feels impossible to me as it supposed to be a Switch and PC game (at least temporarily) but that leaker also leaked the entire SOP so... we'll see in just a few hours

Guess I'll be forced to watch the Xbox presentation now :gaycat6: inb4 this "leaker" is just on the Microsoft PR team, trying to drum up interest in their presentation :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Guess I'll be forced to watch the Xbox presentation now :gaycat6: inb4 this "leaker" is just on the Microsoft PR team, trying to drum up interest in their presentation :gaycat6:

That'd be genius. I have no interest in Microsoft at all but I'm gonna watch it, just to see Silksong 

Le-meme-clown-Hollow-Knight-Silksong-explique.jpg

Hope y’all played Famicon Detective Club by now! I can’t wait for the sequels to be announced soon 

Tales of Vesperia is discounted... I might snatch it. :lakitu:

54 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Yes :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I just saw Tales of Arise on sale for $20 and seriously considered grabbing it... I just have played a lot of RPGs lately so I fear I need a change of pace before tackling a major JRPG :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.