Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Golden Deer already carrying the new FE Warriors game, the continued excellence :clap3:only the best house:clap3:

all that's left is to hurry up an reveal the ashen wolves :clap3:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Official: A new trailer for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet is dropping... tomorrow !

Tbh I completely forgot about this game.

Let's see, cannot wait for the 3 FPS wind mills to appear again :duca: 

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Official: A new trailer for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet is dropping... tomorrow !

they probably wont be part of the june direct as per usual 

2 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

they probably wont be part of the june direct as per usual 

Yup. Though in 2019 there was a Pokémon Direct on June 5th (showing a lot of S&S) and the Nintendo Direct that took place a few days later still showed S&S (mainly infos from the Poké Direct). Kinda like what they did last year with Mario + Rabbids that was already revealed by Ubisoft.

30 seconds of new gameplay from Sonic Frontiers:

okay maybe Miss Sonic is coming for that GOTY title :eek: 

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

30 seconds of new gameplay from Sonic Frontiers:

Looks terrible and boring :deadbanana2: I guess the profits from the 'acclaimed' sonic movies are not enough to hire amazing game designers

what the hell are they doing with sonic :deadbanana:

how hard could it be to just make a good straight forward platformer

I mean the sonic game looks just fine. Maybe it'll surprise us like legends arceus did.

That Sonic trailer looked like someone put Fortnite, FF14 and Xenoblade through a juicer and whatever came out was just a whole lot of environment without any distinctive element :deadbanana:

That was... a bit boring. We have barely seen anything lmao. I guess they'll show a bit more in the ND.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

• ATRL Moderator

Meh, I know they're not great at making more realistic looking models, but I'm not feeling the super cartoony look. Everything is SO glossy :doc:

Hmm so they confirmed it is a true open world and that you can travel anywhere without “being dictated by the story”

So I wonder if there will be level progression or if it’ll be like SwSh where there were Pokémon you couldn’t even attempt to catch before a certain amount of badges (which in essence actually is story dictation :rip:)

New 7 minutes long gameplay video of Sonic Frontiers:

The game looks pretty but the more I see it, the less I am hyped. It looks like a fan project, really boring.

25 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The game looks pretty but the more I see it, the less I am hyped. It looks like a fan project, really boring.

It looks like BOTW meets Sonic... 

it's missing the upbeat soundtrack and there's a lack of enemy activity. Looks kinda tame :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This **** looks awful. Imagine it running on Switch. :skull:

It baffles me how Sega still releases Sonic games. The whole franchise has like 3 good games and a bunch of garbage, and Frontier is not looking like it's going to be a good one. A whole lot of emptiness. :rip:

Idr who asked me about the TS Hard mode here, but i said it was harder than than FE3H Maddening.

Yeah no :clown: i take it back :clown: been playing on Hard since my 2nd playthrough, & it's extremely doable.

@Hallad173 are u done with TS? On my 3rd playthrough rn, & ever since the 2nd i've come to love Corentin

Glacial Moon + TP on Ice is crack, the range + the fact with Julio u can infinitely spam it :deadbanana:

In the 2nd map, i did Glacial Moon + Sunfall + Rite of Lighting into the created puddle, & took out half the map in 1 turn :deadbanana2:

8iKzW0S.pngLZ1lRwC.png

2 Tier Lists, how powerful i think they are vs. how often i deploy them (Serenoa is a forced deployment :grump:)

It's so hard to do a tier list for this game things are so situational, example:

Roland & Groma become A+ with Cordelia's overheal.

Ezana becomes S tier with Quagaug, cuz 100% Acc Rite of Thunderstorms

Jens can outright break maps, & Decimal too on any map with height

pokemon coming for another 20M seller oop 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.