Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

On 5/16/2022 at 5:08 PM, D.Va said:

When the direct comes, I wonder what will be left for XC3 because its official twitter is spilling so much details about the game daily.

I haven’t seen any of it yet. I wanna go in blind :jonny2:

i really need to finish 2. I keep getting sidetracked by all of the other stuff not apart of the main quest :bibliahh:I think I’m on chapter 4 or 5. It’s whenever you go to that big city that looks like Alcamoth in the cloud sea

im not gonna be able to relay do any of Electras side missions  until like chapt 7 right? :gaycat6:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

The Zelda skyward sword amiibo is one of the best 

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

I haven’t seen any of it yet. I wanna go in blind :jonny2:

i really need to finish 2. I keep getting sidetracked by all of the other stuff not apart of the main quest :bibliahh:I think I’m on chapter 4 or 5. It’s whenever you go to that big city that looks like Alcamoth in the cloud sea

im not gonna be able to relay do any of Electras side missions  until like chapt 7 right? :gaycat6:

I think so yes, they are tied to a Titan you haven't reached yet... But no shade, why would you use Electra in the first place ? 

w1aduMj.thumb.gif.72ffda77c8676ebebc7071

8 hours ago, D.Va said:

I think so yes, they are tied to a Titan you haven't reached yet... But no shade, why would you use Electra in the first place ? 

Completionist run 

Is the Nintendo direct coming on June 2nd?   :bam:

25 minutes ago, znake said:

Is the Nintendo direct coming on June 2nd?   :bam:

Nah the 7th, 14th or 21st is more likely

2 hours ago, lovecatt said:

Nah the 7th, 14th or 21st is more likely

:coffee2: 

3 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

:frown:

buying stocks from a publicly traded company means nothing. It sucks cause it's not good people but like what can you do

Edited by lovecatt

4 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

buying stocks from a publicly traded company means nothing. It sucks cause it's not good people but like what can you do

I know that there's nothing we – or even Nintendo themselves – can do. It just sucks that when I buy a Nintendo game in the future, some of that money will end up financing a country where basic human rights and especially LGBTQ rights are nonexistent. 

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I know that there's nothing we – or even Nintendo themselves – can do. It just sucks that when I buy a Nintendo game in the future, some of that money will end up financing a country where basic human rights and especially LGBTQ rights are nonexistent. 

well

If it makes you feel any better that probably applies to like 90% of products cause there is bad people that probably own stocks in literally everything

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

well

If it makes you feel any better that probably applies to like 90% of products cause there is bad people that probably own stocks in literally everything

:bibliahh:

57 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

As of press time, the highly anticipated Metroid Prime 4 had been abruptly canceled. 

:bibliahh: funny site

xeno 2 might be the best in terms of combat cause when it clicks it ******* clicks :jonny5:

f4d9504a45025b7f664fd6c9f30cb138.png

Ugh this Daddy, nothing else needs to be said :WAP:

Best character in XC2

3 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

:bibliahh:  i swear if they eliminate Peach from Mario Kart i will burn my copy 

The theme for tantal is amazing but it sounds familiar. i swear I’ve heard that melody somewhere before 

lowkey giving a slight in the forest X-2 tease

Bloodflowers.

Besties, I sold my Switch a while ago but I saved up enough money and the itch to start playing again has been burning..... Nintendo Games are linked to your account, so I can download them on a newly bought device If my old one was factory resetted right?

Bloodflowers.

13 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Besties, I sold my Switch a while ago but I saved up enough money and the itch to start playing again has been burning..... Nintendo Games are linked to your account, so I can download them on a newly bought device If my old one was factory resetted right?

Bloodflowers.

Yes, you just need to login to your nintendo account with which you've bought your games.

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186 

14 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Yes, you just need to login to your nintendo account with which you've bought your games.

Tysm. This summer bout to be amazing

So Nate confirmed a June direct and Emily is still insisting that a Metroid Prime Remakester is 100% done and will be revealed

If either of them are wrong the lashings will be great

On 5/20/2022 at 6:34 PM, TaggedGalaxy said:

f4d9504a45025b7f664fd6c9f30cb138.png

Ugh this Daddy, nothing else needs to be said :WAP:

Best character in XC2

The way his character shines even more after playing Torna... Ugh I love him. 

I'm really thinking about unfollowing the official Xenoblade account, what they revealed today was a bit too much... But at the same time I can't get enough of all these new infos :WAP:

TemTem is finally getting a release! Out September 6 on Switch! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.