Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

36 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

ElecHead looked so fun. It immediately made me nostalgic for BoxBoy. I'll probably grab it on sale at some point. If you play it first, share your thoughts in here please :gaycat2:

I will (but I've read that the game is already out on other platforms so you can probably find a test or some videos on youtube).

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Silksong update! :gaycat6:

:dies:

I don't know if you guys know but Team Cherry won an award in late April 2022 for Silksong as the most anticipated game and they stated this :

We’re honored that Hollow Knight: Silksong won the 2021 Unity Award for the most anticipated game, and hugely appreciate all of the fans who support us as we work on the game. Thank you so much. We’re looking forward to the day we can share the game with you all. It can’t be too much longer, surely.

So we can probably hope to see the game in the june ND :chick1:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

7 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

It’s what she deserves :)

the way you chose violence :deadbanana2:

its annoying how they left the game out to dry with no new content but MP4 probably stole all of the budget. the issues the spanish dev studio had may also play a factor :coffee:

55 minutes ago, Katamari said:

the way you chose violence :deadbanana2:

its annoying how they left the game out to dry with no new content but MP4 probably stole all of the budget. the issues the spanish dev studio had may also play a factor :coffee:

What do you mean? They added Dread Mode and Rookie Mode early this year and then just added Boss Rush and the Survival Rush Mode last month :psyduck: It's not as expansive as, say, the BOTW DLC, but it's actually more than 90% of Nintendo games get :rip: Even Odyssey got worse DLC with that balloon nonsense.

Edited by feelslikeadream

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What do you mean? They added Dread Mode and Rookie Mode early this year and then just added Boss Rush and the Survival Rush Mode last month :psyduck: It's not as expansive as, say, the BOTW DLC, but it's actually more than 90% of Nintendo games get :rip: Even Odyssey got worse DLC with that balloon nonsense.

i know but most ppl wanted something more like BOTw dlc or even hollow night did with new bosses to fight, worlds to explore etc 

personally i dont care because mp4 is coming out but new bosses would be amazing :jonny5:

Skyward Sword's sales :mandown:

Metroid Dread's sales :emofish: But the fact that it's high sales for Metroid as a series :fish1:

Stop hating Metroid :coffee2:

The game has full content since it was released , I’m sorry for you guys get used to receive new content for literally all 1st party games , the delusion :bibliahh:

We need new direct in early May with final Bayonetta 3 release date and Rabbids 

Fall Guys will probably be announced for the Nintendo Switch on Monday !

----

8 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

Dread is literally the best selling Metroid game. It did very well considering the type of game it is. 2D metroidvania aren’t huge sellers. Hollow Knight is at 2.8 million on every platform under the sun, great reviews, and it has been out for years. There’s a ceiling to these games. 

Hollow Knight is an indie game that has been made by a team of like two or three persons. It was their very first game, they had no money and have commented about how hard their life has been during its developpement because of this and they could not promote it either. It is incomparable and only makes its sales even more impressive :dies:

But yes, Metroid Dread sales are great, eventhough it might seems low compared to many other games. It needs time to become popular cause most people know Samus from Smash but have never played a Metroid game and as you mentionned, Metroidvania aren't big sellers for Nintendo.

Tantalus, the studio that worked on Twilight Princess HD (Wii U) and Skyward Sword HD (Switch) reveals it has not been approached by Nintendo to port Twilight Princess to the Switch.

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-hasnt-approached-tantalus-about-bringing-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-to-switch/

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Tantalus, the studio that worked on Twilight Princess HD (Wii U) and Skyward Sword HD (Switch) reveals it has not been approached by Nintendo to port Twilight Princess to the Switch.

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-hasnt-approached-tantalus-about-bringing-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-to-switch/

I just keep losing, omfg...

I'm sure Nintendo is very content with out Dread did, and it's only been out seven months too. The critical acclaim and fan reception was very good. MP4 will be worth the wait, hopefully! And as far as Bayonetta 3 news... If this heifer gets pushed back, I'll fume. Praying that it's going to be the October release for the Switch. 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:57 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Fall Guys will probably be announced for the Nintendo Switch on Monday !

----

Hollow Knight is an indie game that has been made by a team of like two or three persons. It was their very first game, they had no money and have commented about how hard their life has been during its developpement because of this and they could not promote it either. It is incomparable and only makes its sales even more impressive :dies:

But yes, Metroid Dread sales are great, eventhough it might seems low compared to many other games. It needs time to become popular cause most people know Samus from Smash but have never played a Metroid game and as you mentionned, Metroidvania aren't big sellers for Nintendo.

They need to release Fall Guys immediately 

2 hours ago, Edibles. said:

I just keep losing, omfg...

I'm sure Nintendo is very content with out Dread did, and it's only been out seven months too. The critical acclaim and fan reception was very good. MP4 will be worth the wait, hopefully! And as far as Bayonetta 3 news... If this heifer gets pushed back, I'll fume. Praying that it's going to be the October release for the Switch. 

That does not confirm Twilight Princess is not coming. Nintendo might have asked to someone else but interestingly, Tantalus is not working on it. Maybe we're getting TWW only or something else... we'll see.

1 hour ago, znake said:

They need to release Fall Guys immediately 

Yeah it will probably be available next week or very soon anyway !

We don’t need TP/WW again we need a new 2D game :WAP:

anyway don’t hate crime me for being a weeb but I’m playing Rune Factory 4 for the first time (my first time with the series) and she’s kind of amazing. I heard mixed things about 5 but I’ll wait for a sale after I’m played this one to death. I’ve always wanted to get into Harvest Moon type games :duca: 

On 5/14/2022 at 7:56 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Thank God. Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are great. But what we need are remasters of the Oracles games and the Minish Cap. I haven’t played either in so long.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:13 AM, Pop pop123 said:

Dread is literally the best selling Metroid game. It did very well considering the type of game it is. 2D metroidvania aren’t huge sellers. Hollow Knight is at 2.8 million on every platform under the sun, great reviews, and it has been out for years. There’s a ceiling to these games. 

Dread is literally also one of the top selling games in its genre. Its WHOLE genre despite being out in short amount of time it has.

Skyward Sword did well for a remaster. Sales aren’t going to be always high. Anyways, BOTW is superior and has a much wider reach. People aren’t here for the traditional formula anymore. It’s been dated.

It just blows my mind how high the standards are for Switch entries now. Metroid Dread is the biggest entry ever, one of the biggest Metroidvanias ever and still hasn’t even gone on sale yet and people are disappointed with its performance that is significantly better than any entry before.

And yeah, the girls hated Skyward Sword and we told them it would be a massive success because it will outsell the original. It ended up doing that. Switch already had two mainline entries (Link’s Awakening HD, BOTW), one remake (Link’s Awakening HD) and four Zelda games (BOTW, Hyrule Warriors DX, Link’s Awakening HD, Age of Calamity). There’s even a spin-off (Cadence of Hyrule) and older games available for streaming (OoT, MM). And Skyward Sword still managed to find its footing and outsell the original. It is a success :clap3: 

On 5/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, znake said:

We need new direct in early May with final Bayonetta 3 release date and Rabbids 

Early May was gone before your post, sis. We’ll get a new Direct on June 14th. 

My hopes for the new Direct:

- GB/GBA games for Nintendo Switch Online

- Bayonetta 3 release date in October 

- Mario & Rabbids 2 in August (the first one was so good)

- Metroid Prime 4 shown for holiday 2023

- BOTW2 footage

- New 2D Mario announced to launch alongside Mario movie

- Promotional cuts for the Mario movie 

- Pokken 2 for summer 2023

- Yokai Watch 4 localization (LOL)

- Donkey Kong Country Re-Returns

- Twoka-Laylee

- Banjo-Katooie for N64 Online Subscription

- Pikmin 4 January

On 5/10/2022 at 9:44 PM, Attitude said:

Poor Skyword Sword stans. Even the Amiibo is collecting dust. :'(

It’s the worst 3D core entry for Zelda so it was to be expected :ahh: it’s about to outsell the Wii release too (that did less than half of Twilight Princess)

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

It’s the worst 3D core entry for Zelda so it was to be expected :ahh: it’s about to outsell the Wii release too (that did less than half of Twilight Princess)

Skyward Sword - 3.67M

Skyward Sword HD - 3.91M

It has already outdone the original. And it’s outdone a lot of the core games and most of the remakes except Link’s Awakening DX and Ocarina of Time 3D despite just being a remaster.

You can hate on Skyward Sword all you want, but you can’t deny that Zelda is smashing with literally every entry on Switch. :clap3: 

Not this contextless discussion of SS sales again :toofunny3: I wish OldTRL 2.0 wasn't gone so I could just quote my old posts.

TLDR: BARELY outselling a flop is not some massive achievement :toofunny2:

Fall Guys is coming to Switch, all the Xbox and PS5 on June 21st. It will support cross-platform and... the game becomes FREE for everyone ! :clap3:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

When the direct comes, I wonder what will be left for XC3 because its official twitter is spilling so much details about the game daily.

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

When the direct comes, I wonder what will be left for XC3 because its official twitter is spilling so much details about the game daily.

They're sharing XC3 info on Twitter so they have room in the next direct for a long segment on Astral Chain 2 :WAP:

17 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

They're sharing XC3 info on Twitter so they have room in the next direct for a long segment on Breath Of The GOTY 2 :WAP:

This

They need to announce New Mario 2D 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.