Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

Ahh the blades yes. My dumb ass didn’t start using my cores until I started my current play through :bibliahh:

Is it bad i only let the none Rex characters use the blades that have the same weapon as their main blade :thing: 

at this point it only lets nia use other blades tho :thing: 

the blade system would be so much better if they allowed to transfer blades between characters in an easier way. I gave each of them a blade of their own skill (Nia had all the healers for example). Btw I don't know in what point of the story you are BUT... don't waste your blades on Rex. You'll thank me later. :fan:

--

I can't get over how well the game runs. :jonny4: 

Everything looks so good. Battles are so dynamic this time too. We have no choice but to stan :jonny4: 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

the blade system would be so much better if they allowed to transfer blades between characters in an easier way. I gave each of them a blade of their own skill (Nia had all the healers for example). Btw I don't know in what point of the story you are BUT... don't waste your blades on Rex. You'll thank me later. :fan:

--

I can't get over how well the game runs. :jonny4: 

Everything looks so good. Battles are so dynamic this time too. We have no choice but to stan :jonny4: 

How is there no battle UI in certain scenes? :psyduck: Will we actually be able to turn that off?

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

How is there no battle UI in certain scenes? :psyduck: Will we actually be able to turn that off?

I think it's made that way for the trailer. That video is made up of trailers Nintendo has posted on twitter I think. But who knows... maybe we'll be able to turn it off :cupid:

That battle UI looks so overwhelming :skull:

Still looking forward to the game :heart:

This June Direct is going to be crazy. I can’t believe how well sales are still going :jonny5: 

WAIT Pokemon Mystery Dungeon doing 1.6M! that's actually great considering how bad it started! Deserves to outdo the originals, it's so fun to play :weeps: 

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 almost 2.2M :clap3: :clap3: amazing. I wonder if XC3 can outsell it. Hype seems bigger than XC:DE  :cupid:

Three Houses being the biggest game in the FH series - I can't wait to see the next full title. I'm finally getting into Awakening now and hopefully looking at Revelation soon (I've already done Conquest and Birthright). Maybe I should actually finish the Blue Lions route finally and try the others, can't be too long before the next one is announced!

PMD RTDX doing well enough to maybe warrant Explorers DX :jonnycat:

On 4/30/2022 at 9:14 AM, Dylangaga said:

I want Nintendo Switch Sports but I'm so broke atm :monkey:

That game is mediocre :sistrens:

On 4/30/2022 at 8:33 PM, Eternium said:

This June Direct is going to be crazy. I can’t believe how well sales are still going :jonny5: 

Where is Octopath Part II (Galdera's Version)? 

• ATRL Moderator

I just want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3 rn :gaycat6:

I feel like this will be the final Xenoblade game (though I'm hoping for some addition to the world later, like Torna). Then I assume Monolith will start in on a new Xeno- series.

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3 rn :gaycat6:

I feel like this will be the final Xenoblade game (though I'm hoping for some addition to the world later, like Torna). Then I assume Monolith will start in on a new Xeno- series.

Omggg please don't say that. That makes me so sad ???

I ordered a Switch Lite today :jamming: something I’ve never really liked about my OG Switch is when I’m playing portable the joycons feel a bit flimsy so I think I’d prefer the Lite

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I ordered a Switch Lite today :jamming: something I’ve never really liked about my OG Switch is when I’m playing portable the joycons feel a bit flimsy so I think I’d prefer the Lite

I know exactly what you mean about the joy-con feeling flimsy in the standard model. The Lite resolves that issue by making the entire device feel flimsy :)

20 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I know exactly what you mean about the joy-con feeling flimsy in the standard model. The Lite resolves that issue by making the entire device feel flimsy :)

:noparty:

Im sure it’ll be fine. I prefer the smaller size and that it’s all one unit but if it’s really that bad I’ll gift it to someone :jamming:

• ATRL Moderator

FINALLY!!! I actually subbed to Luxin the other day (my first YT sub ever :lmao:) and have been waiting for him to address all the news. Can't wait to watch this after work :WAP:

On 5/3/2022 at 12:50 PM, feelslikeadream said:

:deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Kingpin said:

:noparty:

Im sure it’ll be fine. I prefer the smaller size and that it’s all one unit but if it’s really that bad I’ll gift it to someone :jamming:

You can find amazing cases on amazon (and everywhere else) that solves the flimsy joy-con issue you had and save you tons of money in the process.

I'm talking about the flexible TPU ones in particular, that are tight and safe but also extremely easy and fast to remove. All those cases also come with better/comfortable grips for your hands. In my opinion they are a must-buy for any switch owner.

But having 2 switch is never a problem. If one break, at least you have a back up.

Original Sonic getting yet another collection but what about these classics? They better be on GBA NSO at least! :chick2: Advance 2 was my introduction to the series and I actually loved that it was more focused on just ripping through the stages at breakneck speeds. Mixed feelings on Advance 3, though I appreciated the buddy system it had I wasn't a fan of the hub world and most of the level designs

Advance 2 was for the gays :allears: introduction of Cream + Music Plant and Techno Base zones :jonny5:

Love all 3 Advance games & agree they deserve some sort of collection or something. The original Advance was always my favorite :allears:

I just finished Kirby :cries::heart2:   what an epic finale , I loved it so much, and the music is incredible 

OMG  Kirby is in my Top 5 of Switch games , the slayage, the post game is also great !!! 

+30 hours and counting !! 

that blue little mouse is so cute :jonny::heart2:  

14 hours ago, Eóghan said:

:deadbanana2:

You can find amazing cases on amazon (and everywhere else) that solves the flimsy joy-con issue you had and save you tons of money in the process.

I'm talking about the flexible TPU ones in particular, that are tight and safe but also extremely easy and fast to remove. All those cases also come with better/comfortable grips for your hands. In my opinion they are a must-buy for any switch owner.

But having 2 switch is never a problem. If one break, at least you have a back up.

Very true, yeah will be on the lookout for a good case. It actually arrived today and I love how it feels, especially the dpad. I think this is what I was missing from the handheld experience. Time will tell how the sticks hold up, but I’m usually careful with my tech stuff and I’ve never had drifting issues before

New trailer for Mario Strikers:

not available in other languages yet. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

I was not sold during the Nintendo Direct but judging from the new trailer and website, Mario Strikers looks incredible. I am so hype suddenly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.