Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

They need to get rid of Chris Patt 

17 hours ago, lpd446 said:

Where is Silk Song :skull:

Team Cherry knows they can't top Hollow Knight. One hit wonder game developer, me fears! 

Surprised nobody reported about this :

The movie is coming in Spring 2023.

9 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Let's hope they scrap it next!

Kinda hoping they do. :laugh:

On 4/25/2022 at 4:36 PM, lpd446 said:

Where is Silk Song :skull:

On 4/25/2022 at 6:14 PM, feelslikeadream said:

I guess it's a Switch Pro launch title :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, arceus said:

Team Cherry knows they can't top Hollow Knight. One hit wonder game developer, me fears! 

By the time the game will be done the Switch 2 will be out. Then they'll cancel the Switch release and only release it on PC, then work on the Switch 2 port for another year :giraffe:

Basically what happened with Hollow Knight and the Wii U between 2014 and 2017.

Omggggggg tanks actually defend you in this game. This is amazing. :jonny4:

Omggg they also changed how healers heal. It's so good now. Same with defenders. This is gonna be SO FUN :jonny5:

The gameplay looks amazing :jonnycat:

Back with XC2, I could tell some ideas were stupid just by seeing them (the healing potions for example) but this time I don't see anything that could turn out wrong. 

22 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Surprised nobody reported about this :

The movie is coming in Spring 2023.

I feel like this movie is gonna flop. :skull:

On 4/24/2022 at 5:28 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

???

E3 is only happening once a year, in June and Nintendo has participated every year. It's been canceled this year but Nintendo can hold a direct whenever they want. They'll probably do one for June, that's the most plausible.

Nintendo does Treehouse at E3 which was just live-streaming of some games. The last Nintendo presentation for E3 was in 2012. Their June Directs weren’t connected to E3 at all. While it’s possible that they can always push back the Direct for game development, there’s no reason to assume E3’s cancellation will have an affect on an unrelated Direct.

The latest gameplay news about XC3 have made me even more excited. Now they have given us a reason to move around the battlefield while fighting and it's not to get some small potion. The fact that you will have to move near a tank so that they defend you or near a healer so that they heal you is gonna make everything more dynamic probably. :duca: 

22 hours ago, Eternium said:

Nintendo does Treehouse at E3 which was just live-streaming of some games. The last Nintendo presentation for E3 was in 2012. Their June Directs weren’t connected to E3 at all. While it’s possible that they can always push back the Direct for game development, there’s no reason to assume E3’s cancellation will have an affect on an unrelated Direct.

The 2012 was a presentation of the Wii U, which launched 5 months later in November. They also held a similar presentation for the Switch in January 2017, 2 months before its launch. They only do this when they have a new generation coming soon.

Though they have never missed an E3: they usually air their Nintendo Direct which is their main form of communication and also do Treehouse as you mentionned.

On a side note, Microsoft just announced that they will be having a "Xbox and Bethesda game showase" on Sunday June 12th despite E3's cancellation.

sjdhajskjdas so I cancelled my previous XC3 pre-order because Amazon just gave me an additional €5 discount. I've just pre-ordered it again for €42 only :jonny5: :jonny5: 

4 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

:WAP:

The got the best things from previous games and made XC3's combat system :jonny5:

Has anybody played Dragon's Dogma on the switch?

I picked up a used copy for a €10 at my local Game Stop two years ago but never gave it a chance until a few weeks ago (after I wanted to take a break from Elden Ring that I finished) and i'm having a BLAST. I've poured 50 hours into it already, mainly on my Switch Lite.

What an underrated open world rpg. So fun and immersive. It's so charming I wanna go back to it again and again. I wish I bought it full price because it deserves it. Probably the best surprise from this year so far.

God I love the Switch and those old ass port that turn into hidden gems :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
56 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Has anybody played Dragon's Dogma on the switch?

I picked up a used copy for a €10 at my local Game Stop two years ago but never gave it a chance until a few weeks ago (after I wanted to take a break from Elden Ring that I finished) and i'm having a BLAST. I've poured 50 hours into it already, mainly on my Switch Lite.

What an underrated open world rpg. So fun and immersive. It's so charming I wanna go back to it again and again. I wish I bought it full price because it deserves it. Probably the best surprise from this year so far.

God I love the Switch and those old ass port that turn into hidden gems :heart2:

YES, I loved it!! :clap3: I kept seeing it on sale so I finally just grabbed it one day and ended up having an amazing time with it. It must be weird for you to go from ER to DD though... The map must seem tiny in comparison :dies:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

YES, I loved it!! :clap3: I kept seeing it on sale so I finally just grabbed it one day and ended up having an amazing time with it. It must be weird for you to go from ER to DD though... The map must seem tiny in comparison :dies:

Yeah and the graphics jump :skull: 

But this why I mostly play it portable when I'm in bed or outside. And the scale back to a relatively small map is actually a nice break after the daunting world of ER. I don't even pay attention to the story, the gameplay is so fun and tight. It ticks all the right boxes of a high fantasy rpg for me gameplay wise.

Is it worth it to get my switch lite fixed? (I messed up my left analog stick and it’s slower than the right analog stick, it’s the only way I can put it)? Or should I get the oled switch? My sister wants to split the cost and share.

56 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

Is it worth it to get my switch lite fixed? (I messed up my left analog stick and it’s slower than the right analog stick, it’s the only way I can put it)? Or should I get the oled switch? My sister wants to split the cost and share.

Oled >>>>> careers 

Finally getting back into Xeno 2 and made it to chap 3  the belly of the titan and the world is so gorgeous :jonny:

is it bad I kind of miss the sheer amount of side quests you had in Xenoblade 1 DE :toofunny3:

since this game doesn’t have an affinity web (as far as I know) are new quest triggered when you speak to the npcs like the other Xenos or are they based off story progression :thing: 

Tiger tiger is so fun :jonny:

Y’all seen the Mario leaked plot yet?  It sounds cute :sistrens:

So anyone playing  switch sports 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

42 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Finally getting back into Xeno 2 and made it to chap 3  the belly of the titan and the world is so gorgeous :jonny:

is it bad I kind of miss the sheer amount of side quests you had in Xenoblade 1 DE :toofunny3:

since this game doesn’t have an affinity web (as far as I know) are new quest triggered when you speak to the npcs like the other Xenos or are they based off story progression :thing: 

Tiger tiger is so fun :jonny:

Uraya is the best titan. The colors and the music are STUNNING :jonny5: 

and they are based off story progression :) 

also you've got all the blades and characters' affinity charts to complete. It's funnier imo. Some of them require to complete a particular side quest.:fan: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

33 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Uraya is the best titan. The colors and the music are STUNNING :jonny5: 

and they are based off story progression :) 

also you've got all the blades and characters' affinity charts to complete. It's funnier imo. Some of them require to complete a particular side quest.:fan: 

Ahh the blades yes. My dumb ass didn’t start using my cores until I started my current play through :bibliahh:

Is it bad i only let the none Rex characters use the blades that have the same weapon as their main blade :thing: 

at this point it only lets nia use other blades tho :thing: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.