Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

18 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

Ethan Gach (the author) is like an OG fan :skull:.

Kotaku is dying and they keeps pumping out trash articles for clicks.

They thought they were being funny mocking Xenoblade but the humor isn’t coming across very well :rip: . Also actually looking at the author tweets now he’s probably just a 1 stan and nothing else :rip:.

drag em :clap3: 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

11 hours ago, Poxy said:

Anyway, how we enjoying Three Hopes?!? 

There is so much content to do between three routes again and the game itself enables the warrior style mechanics in a novel way and it truly highlights why I adored three houses. Another immersive game to sink a huge chunk of hours into. Being Claude on a wyvern  >>>>

my only fear is that because im playing classic and hard mode I don’t know if my super cautious playstyle will manage to squeeze out one route before XC3 comes out. 

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

persona 5 kind of ruined rpgs for everyone else tbh. it was That much of culture reset i fear

Tumblr: Image

It kind of is. I’m playing it now for the first time, and it’s impossible to deny the overwhelming quality 

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

persona 5 kind of ruined rpgs for everyone else tbh. it was That much of culture reset i fear

Tumblr: Image

Atlus set the bars too high with P5, I fear they’re never gonna reach that height ever again even with their high quality games on the way

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

Three Hopes is sold out everywhere in our country :jonnycat: the demand is too high I fear

9 hours ago, Chiidish said:

It kind of is. I’m playing it now for the first time, and it’s impossible to deny the overwhelming quality 

I just got it for PS5 (well, PS4 technically) and am so excited to finally play it. I just feel like it's gonna take forever so I'm trying to find the right time for it. No way I'm playing P5 and XC3 back-to-back so maybe P5 will be my winter break game.

65 hours 30 minutes
co1uil.jpg
16 hours 30 minutes
till announcement
:jonny5:

EDIT: :clown:

Just finished Benedict's ending. :rip: Three Hourses is just so much better, I'm sorry. Triangle Strategy story is a predictable mess and none of the main characters is actually likeable.

Since I already invested 60 Euro on the game, I will do New Game+ for that TRUE ending. 

As reported, there was no Nintendo Direct planned. Just a Partner Showcase: :rip:

I'm not even changing the thread title for this nonsense :clown:

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm not even changing the thread title for this nonsense :clown:

Let's just collectively bully ignore Nintendo untill September's direct :clown:

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
Persona

Ace Attorney

No Man’s Sky

Silksong

Mario + Rabbids 2

RDR2 or Nier Automata :clown:

Bayonetta 3 :clown:

What else :clown:

Edited by Rence

i'm actually more curious in third party games than first party. :duca:

I already know everything I need to know about first party games coming out in the next 6 months.

maybe more info on Bayonetta 3 and Mario Rabbids 2 would've been nice but they clearly being pushed back to december or even 2023. as for Zelda it's so far away I'm not boo boo the fool to even think about it. secrecy and unspoiled plot seems to be a theme of marketing for that sequel. so I don't expect much until very close to release; january of next year most likely.

you can't blame them if they have nothing to show to put together a proper direct. :michael:

we'll get the REAL direct next week same day July 5th 9/10am ET :clownny:

57 minutes ago, Rence said:

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
Persona

Ace Attorney

No Man’s Sky

Silksong

Mario + Rabbids 2

RDR2 or Nier Automata :clown:

Bayonetta 3 :clown:

What else :clown:

Portal i guess :clown: it's the only one i'm looking forward too. Outer Wilds too. 

RDR2 ? :deadbanana2: *googles* omg not this being a rumor :deadbanana2: how is it gonna fit :deadbanana2:

Not them releasing each game separately. $60 for each GC game.

4Jx3.gif

Nintendo and third party is not a good match for at least 3 generations. :rip: Give it up Deelishs.

I got a PS5 so idc about third party anymore I can run it on something better and probably get for a better sale in the future :lakitu:

That 3rd party showcase is just going to be about a bunch of mediocre JRPGs. :skull:

4 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Nintendo and third party is not a good match for at least 3 generations. :rip: Give it up Deelishs.

oh shut up

there's tons of third party games from the last 10 years that were privy to the Xbox/PS that I got to discover or rediscover for a second time because they're finally on a portable device. doing an NG+3 on Dark Souls while taking a **** is amazing. bite me.

it's one the best things about the switch and there's a big audience for it. 

Pokemon Legends: Arceus

Kirby

Triangle Strategy

Mario Strikers

Switch Sports

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Bayonetta 3
Splatoon 3
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
Mario + Rabbids 2
Metroid Prime

Advanced Wars

They lowkey snapped this year. When are they announcing the annual Zelda release though :gaycat6:

I haven't touched my Switch since I got a PS5 last year, but I have to reiterate what sister Eoghan said: Nintendo is in a better place with 3rd party titles than it has been in decades. Some of the games still don't run great (the Fall Guys lag :skull::skull:) so if you can play a game on a different console, you probably should, but Nintendo-only users are finally getting the chance to play 3rd party titles in the Switch era, which is a good thing. Let's just hope the Switch successor keeps that trend going (and maybe is more powerful so they get new games too).

7 minutes ago, Rence said:

They lowkey snapped this year. When are they announcing the annual Zelda release though :gaycat6:

I don't think we're getting a Zelda game in 2022. It would be a bad strategy in my opinion to have an important Zelda game at the end of this year, immediately followed by BOTW2 around March/April 2023.

They can do this with Pokémon games but prob not Zelda games.

RDR2 though

unrealistic-nope.gif

back then I could definitely imagine Witcher 3 (PC version being 50GB) downsized to 30GB for the switch, and it worked in the end.

but RDR2 is 150GB. I'd like to be wrong but i'm scared of the result.

some things are best left for the Switch 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.