Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Just discovered one of the best Switch ports has been having an ongoing anime adaptation the last 2 months :jonny5: 

Watched the 1st EP, then saw the dub is coming tmr. One of the few animes where i might watch the dub instead :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Eóghan said:

yes you can, I know a few who never buy physical and will do this.

but it's a sacrifice, majority love a physical copy for a game like this. especially with the rumor that nintendo will use a 32GB cartridge just for this game which means it's goin to be a ***** to download digitally. as you know nintendo has the worst servers.

no it's not. where do y'all buy your games? it's 60 buck digitally everywhere.

and I checked my go-to place for physical games (amazon uk and france) and it's 40 bucks. 

5 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

well when i was on best buy looking for Mario discounts i saw that numerous games had  25 dollars off mark with their original price looking like 79.99 then again who knows wft i was looking at :redface:

even on amazon us you cant even buy MO physical and then prices of other stuff like kirby and dk are price for like 73 bucks :rip: 

tho i forgot i get games used so why was i looking in the first place :giraffe:

edit: looks they are back to low prices wtf 

Edited by Katamari

wtf everything is back to normal 

maybe they had the Canada version links up at this place where i was looking

i will never click another scamtendo ad again!

but anyways yes mario

yes marathon :jonny5:

On 3/17/2023 at 1:50 PM, Katamari said:

well when i was on best buy looking for Mario discounts i saw that numerous games had  25 dollars off mark with their original price looking like 79.99 then again who knows wft i was looking at :redface:

even on amazon us you cant even buy MO physical and then prices of other stuff like kirby and dk are price for like 73 bucks :rip: 

tho i forgot i get games used so why was i looking in the first place :giraffe:

edit: looks they are back to low prices wtf 

Yes $80 is the standard switch game price here in Canada :monkey: 

TOTK is going to be $90. :redface:

But anyways if you’re looking for odyssey you might as well wait for MAR10 Day sale wave 2 since the digital copy might be on sale then. I don’t think it was in wave 1 of the digital sale (even though the physical was discounted), and Nintendo teased MK8D for wave 2 which was in the physical sale. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/18/2023 at 10:43 AM, youreyesgocold said:

Speaking of sales cisterns, I picked up the Portal collection since it was on sale this week and I had a blast with Portal 1. I was surprised with how short it was??? But also I understand why it’s so beloved. Debating whether to bother with the bonus levels or to just jump into 2 now. No GLaDOS no streams I fear… :chick1:

spacer.png

Finally beat GoT the other day, so I played Portal 1 yesterday and had a great time with it :clap3: I didn't look anything up either and the main game took me 2 hours and 45 mins. I started the bonus levels too, but WHY are they not connected?? I hate being sent back to the home screen after finishing each one :redface:

Did you play P2 yet? If not, you should wait for me and we can play at the same time. (I'm gonna play Metroid Fusion before jumping into P2 spacer.png)

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Finally beat GoT the other day, so I played Portal 1 yesterday and had a great time with it :clap3: I didn't look anything up either and the main game took me 2 hours and 45 mins. I started the bonus levels too, but WHY are they not connected?? I hate being sent back to the home screen after finishing each one :redface:

Did you play P2 yet? If not, you should wait for me and we can play at the same time. (I'm gonna play Metroid Fusion before jumping into P2 spacer.png)

Omg sis we’re literally gamer twins :redface:

I played half of portal 2 and then got my copy of MPR in the mail so I stopped to play that. Then I when I finished MPR I was still in a Metroid mood so I started playing Fusion (currently at the Nightmare section). 

I’ll go back to portal 2 when I finish Fusion. I’ve always sucked at it despite how much I like it though so if you’re any good you can probably catch up and beat Fusion before me :gaycat4:

Playing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga on GBA Virtual console made me realise they haven't released a Mario & Luigi game in this gen :eek: are they a flop or what? because they cannot be worse than Mario Golf lol. 

Edit: just checked and they went from 6 Mario & Luigi games on (3)DS to 0 on Switch :deadbanana4:

Edited by thatsmydemi

34 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Playing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga on GBA Virtual console made me realise they haven't released a Mario & Luigi game in this gen :eek: are they a flop or what? because they cannot be worse than Mario Golf lol. 

Edit: just checked and they went from 6 Mario & Luigi games on (3)DS to 0 on Switch :deadbanana4:

girl that series’ developer (Alphadream) went bankrupt :deadvision: I’m still mourning bc it’s still my fav among Mario spinoff series

19 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

girl that series’ developer (Alphadream) went bankrupt :deadvision: I’m still mourning bc it’s still my fav among Mario spinoff series

Omg I had no idea. What a shame because those games were quite goodm and on Switch they could be on par with Mario + Rabbids easily (or even better). 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Omg sis we’re literally gamer twins :redface:

I played half of portal 2 and then got my copy of MPR in the mail so I stopped to play that. Then I when I finished MPR I was still in a Metroid mood so I started playing Fusion (currently at the Nightmare section). 

I’ll go back to portal 2 when I finish Fusion. I’ve always sucked at it despite how much I like it though so if you’re any good you can probably catch up and beat Fusion before me :gaycat4:

Slay! I wrapped up Portal and started Fusion today and I already love it, although I'm only in Sector 4 spacer.png

I was GAGGED when 

Spoiler

I was randomly bombing the ground in Sector 2 and found the high jump this early in the game :jonnycat: Stuff like this really makes me paranoid that if I'm not bombing every single surface, I'm gonna miss something good.

Edited by feelslikeadream

its been crickets for cereza and the lost 🚬🐐

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

Mario RPG fans being spoiled all throughout the '00s with amazing games, compared to the drought we're in now where M&L went bankrupt and Paper Mario is a huge flop. It's a bad time. :cries:

Bayonetta and Una grande Cerveza is a deserved bomb, it looks boring. :swan:

Finally finished Metroid Prime Remastered (after finishing some PS5 games in between sessions) and it’s the best game I’ve played this year so far :jonny5:

It just joined BOTW and Fire Emblem Three Houses as part of my Switch trinity :jonny5:

anyone play Captain Toad, it looks mad fun and i think i'm gonna get it later tonight 

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

anyone play Captain Toad, it looks mad fun and i think i'm gonna get it later tonight 

Played it years ago and it's a lot of fun! Obviously not a super long game but I enjoyed it. I wish they would make another tbh.

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

its been crickets for cereza and the lost 🚬🐐

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

It's already on sale for $15 if you wanna try it out for cheap.

I’ve been playing Fire Emblem Engage… I’m on chapter nine and I think I’ve only JUST understood how to properly use the emblem rings :deadbanana4:

The game is good but why are there so many mechanics and different ways to upgrade. My 3H simple brain can’t handle this :pancake:

Just finished Alexandria's ascension quest, what an icon :WAP: 

Too bad Zeon is hotter so he stays in the party over her, but his ascension quest was one of the worst things I've ever experienced in a game :heart:

I’ve BEEN saying Cereza and the Waste of Money has been overpriced since day 1. I literally thought it was a budget eshop game when it was first announced :redface: I can’t believe they took a borderline flop franchise and thought a full budget title with $0 investment would not lose them money :skull:

15 hours ago, fountain said:

The game is good but why are there so many mechanics and different ways to upgrade. My 3H simple brain can’t handle this :pancake:

I stopped playing around the same chapter because I got tired of trying to remember all the things I had to check before jumping into each story chapter :pig: The way my FE stan card was revoked after 1 game :gaycat7:

4 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Too bad Zeon is hotter so he stays in the party over her, but his ascension quest was one of the worst things I've ever experienced in a game :heart:

You just gave me MAJOR flashbacks. The fkn worst thing I’ve ever experienced, not just in a game, but probably in any form of entertainment media. No exaggeration. What a fkn drag. Thank god potatoes taste good because I almost swore off them forever after that. 

19 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Played it years ago and it's a lot of fun! Obviously not a super long game but I enjoyed it. I wish they would make another tbh.

i got it with da bundle of new chapters so i'm excited

MegaMan Battle Network stans where you at? Are you buying the game on release day or are you waiting till it goes on sale like all the MegaMan legacy collections? :eli:  I'm mad because Europe won't get a physical edition so I can't get any good sale like I'm used to.

The price on the eshop is crazy, like yeah I get it, we're getting 10 games and online features but they are GBA games. You can get any of them for free on the internet (and they haven't even translated the game into my native language). I'm not paying the same price as BOTW, sorry. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.