Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Birdo’s animations are cute af :gaycat4: She’s proving her icon status immediately I see. 

queen had nothing to prove :clap3:

I'm looking forward to playing!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

5 new characters coming aside of Birdo :duca:

Who do y'all think are coming?

Diddy is a given at this point

please dont spoil Octopath II. I have yet to get the physical copy. 

Level-5 Vision 2023 showcase is starting at 3AM PT/6AM ET/11AM GMT/8PM JST (mess @3AM for the PT gw0rlies :skull:), so it starts in around 45 minutes!!! :duca:

Here is the live stream:

And here is some extra info about the showcase and their slate from Level-5's official website:

https://www.level5.co.jp/vision2023/en/

//

I am PERCHEDT. :duca: The legendary Professor Layton is coming back, the ones who know Fantasy Life from 3DS KNOW, and I'm so excited for the Danganronpa/Persona vibes DecaPolice gives me!! :jonny5: woo can't wait

Also quik reminder: the Mario Movie Direct is also happening later today at 2PM PT/5PM ET/ 10PM GMT/7AM JST :eatpopcorn: so in less than 12 hours!

Edited by sugarshine

Wave 4 is easily the best mario kart update 

i don't know I still can't get behind any of the "around the world"  tracks  from tour :wave2:

it's giving low budget / cardboard :bibliahh:

also it's crazy how DK summit back in the wii era felt like the craziest track but playing it now it feels so normal?:thing:

a testament to how innovative 7 and 8's tracks were :clap3:

Edited by ebaby

10 minutes ago, ebaby said:

i don't know I still can't get behind any of the "around the world"  tracks  from tour :wave2:

it's giving low budget / cardboard :bibliahh:

They literally just feel like driving down a regular road. :deadbanana2:

it's weird because the rest of the tracks I'm playing in the new wave feel so polished.

yoshi's island is so pretty and fun

then i play amsteram drift and see the cardboard budget windmills, plastic flowers ...:bibliahh:

who are they fooling

I like Tour alot and it gets so much hate lol

9 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

5 new characters coming aside of Birdo :duca:

Who do y'all think are coming?

Diddy is a given at this point

Diddy and Petey Piranha are locks (Petey will come with the Piranha Plant Cove Tour track).

Funky and Pauline are near locks.

Final character is between Kamek, Hammer Bro (with his variants) and Dixie, imo.  

Wave 4 is great, the visuals just keep getting better and better.  Yoshi's Island, Riverside Park, DK Summit, Waluigi Stadium, and Singapore all look like they could've been in the base game.  Love how much effort they're putting into the BCP.  The addition of characters is so exciting.  So glad icon Birdo is back, and looking forward to the additional 5 coming later.  

That said, the track selection is a bit weak this wave for me personally, especially coming off Wave 3 where all the retros were spectacular.  DK Summit is great of course, but the other three all feel like "whatever" picks.  I like them all, but I also wouldn't have been sad if they'd missed out.  I'm still annoyed that Airship Fortress missed for a fifth Mario Circuit :deadbanana4: And two Tour city tracks per wave was already pushing it; three is too many.

Yoshi's Island is spectacular.  Top 3 in the BCP with Rainbow Road and Maple Treeway.  Makes me want a real Yoshi's Island on the Switch.  (Crafted Woolly Yarn World or whatever doesn't count.)

the visuals are definitely slaying in some but lacking in others ...

I feel like that's my main feeling with the booster course in general, it feels... inconsistent in terms of quality

you can tell they put all the budget into yoshi's island + singapore and then paid some of the others dust :lmao:

as a new yorker i'm still bitter how boring and flop the new york minute track is

there is a direct today right, for da movie?

58 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the visuals are definitely slaying in some but lacking in others ...

I feel like that's my main feeling with the booster course in general, it feels... inconsistent in terms of quality

you can tell they put all the budget into yoshi's island + singapore and then paid some of the others dust :lmao:

as a new yorker i'm still bitter how boring and flop the new york minute track is

Looking at New York, Toad Circuit, Rock Rock Mountain, and Shroom Ridge after looking at (most of) the Wave 3-4 tracks is...... :toofunny2:

I'm choosing to look at it positively: they were originally just going to directly port over the tracks from Tour and they were ALL going to look bad, but the sales blew expectations out of the water so they're now putting in a lot more effort.

41 minutes ago, fountain said:

We need DK Mountain, where is she :ducky:

I think that one will be coming in one of the last two waves!  

The Tour tracks in the boomerang cup are both :flame: 

Even the Mario Circuit one is quite nice

Dat trailer was so short 😂 

Although Rainbow Road looks sick 

I'm scared this movie won't outgross sonic :monkey:

5 minutes ago, arceus said:

As it shouldn’t!

3 hours ago, arceus said:

Mario is comingo for 1 billion, mark me

Hikari as a Conjuror is the real tea :siptea: I used Armsmaster my whole run, & rarely clicked a single skill. His ability to learn anything kinda outclasses it.

Conjuror gives him the ability to hold the Giants Club + support while the team is setting up for his big damage. I hit 180K in one attack yesterday :duca:

Happy Mario day by da way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.