Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I enjoyed LA and ALBW

TASTE :clap3:

ALBW is so forgotten though for some reason :skull:

but I still prefer BOTW at the end of the day :bird:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

6 hours ago, Subomie said:

You'll definitely beat it - but it might take you a lil bit. She's a damage sponge kinda boss. I tend to recklessly run through my missiles in a "get it over with" sort of fervor, but it's doable with a good ~100 missiles or so.

Girl I completely forgot about 

Spoiler

THIS WH*RE

spacer.png

and died trying to beat him

THREE times. This is giving me SR flashbacks when I was making my lovely stroll back to my ship with my jellyfish and admiring the scenic view :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

ALBW is so forgotten though for some reason :skull:

Right? It was so acclaimed at launch but forgotten so quickly :rip: It was such a return to form after the two weakest handheld Zeldas (Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks). They should have brought ALBW to Switch :bird:

To the girlies here who are/have been playing Octopath 2: does the grinding get better comparing to the 1st game? I remember having to grind so much in the 1st game and I just don’t have that kind of time & stamina as an adult anymore :gaycat6:

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

18 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Just finished Throné's path, & gonna finish the other 7 next. 

So far OT2 seems much easier than OT1 :rip: I need <3 turns to KO a boss. Throné & Hikari regularly hit 35-55K damage :rip:

This is kind a good thing for me, one of the reasons I gave up on the original was that the bosses took ages to take down, even if you had no problem keeping your own party alive. 

I'm not far into the game, but the 2D-HD artstyle is really my favourite thing squeenix has done in forever. I wish Pokémon remakes would adopt it.

On 3/4/2023 at 5:20 AM, Spark said:

Also, what's everyone's thoughts on the rumours of Switch 2 coming in early 2024 after that Pokémon leak? 

what pokémon leak :lakitu:

31 minutes ago, ebaby said:

what pokémon leak :lakitu:

Somone on 4chan correctly leaked the new Pokémon DLC a day before announcement, and in his leak he said that he's working on graphics enhancements for Switch 2 to launch alongside DLC 2 (which is coming out Winter 2023). Another reliable Pokémon leaker also said everything he said was true.

Is "Switch 2" basically the same as the Switch but with graphical enhancements, or a completely new thing? I don't care about the graphical stuff, but a brand new console would be cool.

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Right? It was so acclaimed at launch but forgotten so quickly :rip: It was such a return to form after the two weakest handheld Zeldas (Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks). They should have brought ALBW to Switch :bird:

She's a cute girl but she just relies too much on Link To The Past pandering imo. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but it just feels like the game only has half an identity of its own, I dunno...

16 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Girl I completely forgot about 

Hide contents

THIS WH*RE

spacer.png

and died trying to beat him

THREE times. This is giving me SR flashbacks when I was making my lovely stroll back to my ship with my jellyfish and admiring the scenic view :redface:

:rip:

He really took a lunch break for half the game and clocked in right at closing.

• ATRL Moderator

I always get Nintendo consoles at launch, but if Switch 2 is really launching this winter, I'd need some STRONG motivation to get it at launch. Zelda coming out a few months before a new console sounds like a terrible plan :rip: And we just got a new Fire Emblem, Pikmin 4 is coming soon, etc. I guess they could launch with a Mario title, but unless it's Birdo's Adventure, I don't care enough to buy a whole new console. If Astral Chain 2 isn't a launch title, I'd probably wait for a price drop now that I have a PS5 to occupy me.

The way Monolith put their Monolithussy into Cadensia & Fornis, then gave some efforts into Aetia and just gave up for Pentelas & Keves' Castle Region upsets me so much. 

There are some areas where you can expect Monolith to fail, but I'd never believe they would **** up SO HARD the word design for XC3. 

I am even more confused after seeing the GORGEOUS concept arts in the artbook, the art direction was there on paper, they just fully didn't execute it in the game. 

Honestly i wouldn't mind a new console at the end of this year or next year because I haven't invested in a new console since the ps5 in 2020.

And thank god I didn't abdicate to the hype and bought the OLED. I'm gonna sell my ginormous ps5 next week, already got a buyer, I've played all the games I wanted and there's nothing that interest me this year. A ps5 slim will be out by next year and I'm already on alert like a hawk for that pre-order button. That's the one i'll keep forever, just like my ps4 slim.

I'm gonna try to sell my switch v2 if they announce a new console but i don't think it will be worth it, i'll keep it for nostalgia sake.

Though i'm 100% sure that the new console will be backward compatible like the 3DS and Wii U. I think we're gonna get something similar to the aesthetic upgrade to the DS => 3DS cartridge. 

• ATRL Moderator

My copy of Prime was supposed to arrive today and I've been watching out the door for the Amazon truck, but just got an update that it's delayed and will now arrive on March 7th :gaycat7: I lost.

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

My copy of Prime was supposed to arrive today and I've been watching out the door for the Amazon truck, but just got an update that it's delayed and will now arrive on March 7th :gaycat7: I lost.

Looks like I won. Got my copy yesterday. :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Attitude said:

Looks like I won. Got my copy yesterday. :gaycat1:

Well, I still haven't beaten Ghost of Tsushima so I wouldn't even start Prime if I had it today :fan: I'm just impatient and want it already.

23 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Is "Switch 2" basically the same as the Switch but with graphical enhancements, or a completely new thing? I don't care about the graphical stuff, but a brand new console would be cool.

my friend and I were speculating if they're gonna do a Switch 3D with enhanced technology but it will probably just be a redesign and better screen.

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

my friend and I were speculating if they're gonna do a Switch 3D with enhanced technology but it will probably just be a redesign and better screen.

You’re probably right. Idk if I’d pick it up if it isn’t massively different to be honest.

If the next console will have DLSS then it’s an easy purchase for me :gaycat1:that technology is going to be magic for Nintendo

Just finished MPR!

Finally I’ve finished a prime game, and I enjoyed my time with it this play through way more than I did trying to play this series on the trilogy wii port - maybe because I am better at first person games these days (back then they used to make me really motion sick), or because I have more patience. 

The game was great and really felt like a 3D version of the 2D games. I have to mention the space pirates are annoying af in this game though :redface: I loved battling the bosses and fauna but every room with space pirates made me audibly groan. They are just bullet sponges and have no interesting combat mechanics to them other than switch to this beam or that visor and charge a shot :skull: 

I feel obligated to say that

Spoiler

the ending felt weirdly rushed? Like we get the generic “the place is about to blow” Metroid trope and instead of an escape sequence we just cut to Samus exiting the elevator and hopping on her ship… I know if you get the best ending you get a close up of her face and a teaser of Dark Samus but it just feels so unresolved and strange…

Anyways now I debate for a few days whether to plug my Wii or WiiU back in to play MP2 on my Trilogy disk or if I should wait for MP2 Remasteredless… :lakitu:

spacer.png

though tbh I think I would rather go play fusion instead… should pop ha back in my GBA instead of giving Ninty any justification for Nintendo Swipemacoin Online

I hope Nintendo waits until 2024 holidays to release new Switch :gaycat3:

if possible please wait until Spring 2025 :coffee2:

i don't understand the rush to release a new switch. it's still selling like really really well. had nowhere near the slowdown that the Wii had at this point in the cycle. 

Both attacks happened on Turn 2 :deadvision: Boss's HP was only 80,000 but the plot kept her alive :dies:

Castti BP max party  Temenos shield break Hikari & Throné DPS 

3N081kk.jpgSbnvGng.jpg

queen birdo is BACK on international women's day in mario kart after a long (transphobic) absence

:clap3:

spacer.png

another win for the community:kiss:

thread worthy, i might add

:gaycat4:

Wow pleasantly surprised with wave 4. I actually enjoyed all the tracks, and Birdo’s animations are cute af :gaycat4: She’s proving her icon status immediately I see. 

Even the tour garbage was good. I love the Singapore one especially. So gorgeous. 

Yoshi’s island was a kii of references! Loved the shy guys on stilts!!

Edited by youreyesgocold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.