Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Noah > Shulk > Rex :giraffe:

:biblionny:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

3vSuhlE.pngI can't wait for Fusion to come to NSO.

Fusion was my first 2D metroid :heart: There is a lot of walls of text of Samus’ inner monologue and it’s a bit more linear than the other 2D games so she gets dragged a lot :redface: (but her lashings aren’t as loud as those for Other M - which I actually do like even though it has the same faults and more). But I still love Fusion (though I’m not a fan of the suit in that game, thank the Chozo gods they reversed that design decision in Dread) :skull:

19 minutes ago, Subomie said:

You can also hold the back right trigger (ZR) to charge your beam.

16 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Omg that’s such a help, thanks sis :gayriahcat1:

Even using the back trigger is kind of jank though because I personally always use triggers with my index fingers, so it’s always awkward for me to switch to using my middle finger on Zr so I can also hit R for the combo beams :redface:

OT: I just got to the Phazon mines and still loving my time with the remaster :heart:. I thought I had made it pretty far into Prime before, but I don’t recognize these orange barriers (and I didn’t remember that the Frigate Orpheon crash landed at all :skull:) so clearly I barely dented the game when I was younger. 

I find it weird that the entire Orpheon fell to Tallon 4 and there was no earthquake or cinematic or anything… did I miss that in the opening cutscene or…?

Edited by youreyesgocold

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

excellent top 2 :clap3:

never played a bayonetta game but she looks annoying so I was happy to tank :clap3:

On 2/25/2023 at 7:49 PM, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

Witches:

11: @Antonini, @CBC, @Rainy Devil, @Rence

10: AgentChain, Axel., Doogle, ebaby, Euterpe, gatito, Haze, Invisibility, jacobdaniel, Johnzy13, Kaled Kalil, Katamari, Kirby Kirbs, Kylizzle, Magickarp, Rigalo, SlowGinFizzzz, znake, Dancehall Queen, Chiidish, M André

Angels:

0: @thatsmydemi

1: feelslikeadream, Hannah Hunt, Overprotected, TaggedGalaxy

MOTHER :jonny5:

There will never be another one like ha :clap3:

also such a cute detail to call tasteful people witches and tasteless people angels :fan:

On 2/25/2023 at 8:04 PM, feelslikeadream said:

And that's a wrap on the rate! Thanks to everyone who participated: @AgentChain @Antonini @Attitude @Axel. @baeseul @CBC @Chiidish @dairyman2001 @Dancehall Queen @DJBroox @Dolce Vita @Doogle @DRod93 @ebaby @Eternium @Euterpe @gagacasanova @gatito @Ghibli @Goaty @Gourgeist @Hannah Hunt @Haze @Invisibility @Jacobdaniel @johnzy13 @KaledKalil @Katamari @Kirby Kirbs @Kylizzle @littlepotter @M André @Magickarp @Miles. @Overprotected @Puttanesca @Rainy Devil @Rence @Rigalo @SlowGinFizzzz @Staryu @Subomie @sugrbby666 @TaggedGalaxy @TalkThatRihanna @thatsmydemi @Tylerbv @Venus Temple @Vroom Vroom @youreyesgocold @znake

In celebration of Samus's victory, I created these Samus gaycats. Feel free to use them to promote Metroid Prime Remastered, available now in the Nintendo eShop and in physical

3vSuhlE.png 2AxGvpt.png

thank you for hosting :clap3:

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Where can I get a physical copy of MP Remastered?!?:noparty:

On ebay where its marked up >225% :cm:

Fr though sorry sis you gotta wait or just call every store in your area :deadbanana2:

I can sell you my first copy I preordered when it finally comes in the mail for what I paid + shipping to you if you want... I ended up buying one on release day in-store because my estimated delivery for the preorder was another week :rip: I was just going to return it anyways 

Edited by youreyesgocold

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Agnea is so basic, but omg is she cracked :deadvision: ***** can literally do everything. I wish i started out with her now. Hikari is also good. Throne's (my starter) class is kinda useless :deadvision: i've barely used a single Thief attack. Thank god for a secondary class being next door cuz that's all i use on her. 

Thief is SO useless in this game. They took away the only useful ability, which was SP Steal/Share. :deadbanana4: Thankfully, Inventor is completely broken. I will say that Surprise Attack can do some reliable damage and that the Divine Skill for Thief is still one of the best if you prioritize Throné’s speed stat. And yeah, Agnea is crazy. If you think she’s broken now, wait until you give her the instant Latent Power skill through Merchant. :rip: Other standouts are Ochette (especially since H’aanit was TRASH) and Castti if you give her Warrior as subjob. She’s basically a better Hikari. Temenos as Scholar is pretty good as well, because Elemental Barrage combined with his Latent Power equals constantly breaking enemies.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Best Top 2 :clap3:Samus won because Prime? Bayo also has recent game and suddenly #3??? The projection3vSuhlE.png

Birdo doesn't need awards she already papered up. That giant ring on her claw... RICH!

birdo-mario-bros.gif

cause that rock on your finger like a tumor you can't fit your hand in your new purse 

Edited by BambiStar

metroid prime is honestly so good3vSuhlE.pngand looks amazing 

I'm so hooked on it.

truly puts every "remaster" "hd" "definitive edition" etc  i've played to shame :clap3:

Wish I could get into Metroid Prime but FPS games are not for me (except GoldenEye ofc)3vSuhlE.png

Why is there not ONE freaking save station between the top of the Phazon Mines and the 

Spoiler

power bomb upgrade room

???? :redface:

That trek was TERRIBLE for my anxiety. I was down to one energy tank because no one was dropping any items, so I started getting super worried I would lose all my progress. I ended up opening doors and peeping through trying to figure out if there were enemies in the next room before entering :skull:

I finally found 3 respawning boxes so I ended up travelling back and forth between 3 rooms to fill my health and it took forever because the damn boxes only dropped 20 HP units each :deadbanana2:

Edited by youreyesgocold

• ATRL Moderator

My Prime Remastered delivery date just updated to March 2nd!!3vSuhlE.png

@Attitude Did you get another bump? :duca:

3 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Thief is SO useless in this game. They took away the only useful ability, which was SP Steal/Share. :deadbanana4: Thankfully, Inventor is completely broken. I will say that Surprise Attack can do some reliable damage and that the Divine Skill for Thief is still one of the best if you prioritize Throné’s speed stat.

I hate that i can't take her out of my team. She's Level 32, & i've only done two chapter 2s :rip: I rushed her 50% EXP & JP skill. I've heard HP Thief outclasses Surprise attack too :dies: Idk if Inventor is cracked yet, cuz i haven't unlocked it beyond the base. I mostly use it to 1-shot mobs. I wonder if they put that class right next to Throné cuz they knew how useless she was early game :rip: Her Divine is cracked yeah, i beat Temenos' C2 boss in 3 turns thanks to that :rip:

jqf9rxet1via1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=3111bd14917da762efa5cdae12980ab6ebe907f2k2f9nevu1via1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=29770549fa1686bff602607962e906b7578bcc68

3 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Instant Latent Power skill through Merchant. :rip: 

Castti if you give her Warrior as subjob. She’s basically a better Hikari.

Temenos as Scholar is pretty good as well, because Elemental Barrage combined with his Latent Power equals constantly breaking enemies.

I didn't know Agnea's latent power was good :eek: for me its the fact she can heal 500 HP & 40 SP to herself or anyone, AND attack/buff at the same time :deadvision: 

What makes Castti a better Hikari? I feel like his Latent Power & ability to learn attacks put him above her, but i haven't gotten far yet.

Yeah i saw that Temenos strat :jonny5: not to mention he's the only person that can overheal now, & that was cracked in OT1 :jonny5: I wonder if that can combine with the Dancer's Divine, & do a party wide overheal. A religion doubting gay christian is such an iconic character :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I hate that i can't take her out of my team. She's Level 32, & i've only done two chapter 2s :rip: I rushed her 50% EXP & JP skill. I've heard HP Thief outclasses Surprise attack too :dies: Idk if Inventor is cracked yet, cuz i haven't unlocked it beyond the base. I mostly use it to 1-shot mobs. I wonder if they put that class right next to Throné cuz they knew how useless she was early game :rip: Her Divine is cracked yeah, i beat Temenos' C2 boss in 3 turns thanks to that :rip:

jqf9rxet1via1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=3111bd14917da762efa5cdae12980ab6ebe907f2k2f9nevu1via1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=29770549fa1686bff602607962e906b7578bcc68

I didn't know Agnea's latent power was good :eek: for me its the fact she can heal 500 HP & 40 SP to herself or anyone, AND attack/buff at the same time :deadvision: 

What makes Castti a better Hikari? I feel like his Latent Power & ability to learn attacks put him above her, but i haven't gotten far yet.

Yeah i saw that Temenos strat :jonny5: not to mention he's the only person that can overheal now, & that was cracked in OT1 :jonny5: I wonder if that can combine with the Dancer's Divine, & do a party wide overheal. A religion doubting gay christian is such an iconic character :jonny5:

Hikari's latent power is pretty good but in terms of damage it's outclassed by the likes of Throné's Divine Skill. Castti gets +500 HP and 30% SP/HP recovery from her Apothecary job. While you can make Hikari an Apothecary, Castti can buff party members and debuff/break enemies easily through Concoction, which is harder for Hikari to do.

Agnea is VERY busted. Her latent power turns single target into multi target. The fact that she has access to the best buffs in the game AND a kick that breaks enemy shield regardless of weaknesses is crazy. You could even pair her with Apothecary so she can heal/revive the entire party, or apply regen to the entire party. :deadbanana4: Also, her Divine Skill turns one ally's skills into multi-target for three turns. Her Latent Power allows her to apply that buff to the entire party. :deadbanana4: Not to mention I have this NPC following her that heals her for 40 SP EVERY TURN. :deadbanana2: I currently have her as Merchant (multi-target JP bow shot), but I might switch her to an undepletable Cleric or Apothecary for the post game. She's the best character in the game imo.

Edited by touchofmyhand

OT2's Chapter 2's are mostly devoid of voice acting wtf :rip: VA + Auto advance was what made FE3H & TS long stories so much more bearable. Leaving the VA on, while u use your laptop or cook >>>

I have to pay attention, & click A every few seconds now :rip: pretty sure OT1 had the same issue, but girl it's been 5 years, & they did full VA with TS, so idk why not do it here :rip:

Screaming at Osvald's rec lvl between chapters going from 18 36 :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, touchofmyhand said:

Hikari's latent power is pretty good but in terms of damage it's outclassed by the likes of Throné's Divine Skill. Castti gets +500 HP and 30% SP/HP recovery from her Apothecary job. While you can make Hikari an Apothecary, Castti can buff party members and debuff/break enemies easily through Concoction, which is harder for Hikari to do.

Agnea is VERY busted. Her latent power turns single target into multi target. The fact that she has access to the best buffs in the game AND a kick that breaks enemy shield regardless of weaknesses is crazy. You could even pair her with Apothecary so she can heal/revive the entire party, or apply regen to the entire party. :deadbanana4: Also, her Divine Skill turns one ally's skills into multi-target for three turns. Her Latent Power allows her to apply that buff to the entire party. :deadbanana4: Not to mention I have this NPC following her that heals her for 40 SP EVERY TURN. :deadbanana2: I currently have her as Merchant (multi-target JP bow shot), but I might switch her to an undepletable Cleric or Apothecary for the post game. She's the best character in the game imo.

In my testing so far i think i saw Hikari's Latent out damage Throné's divine. No proof, but i did just compare Ochette's Latent which has the same "Highly Powerful" description as Hikari's outdamage Throne's Divine. Armor Corrosive + Swift = 7517, while Ochette's Beastly Fangs (no ATK boost) was 8650. Throne is also 7 lvls higher :rip: Throne's Divine is multi target tho :thing:

I'll try your other suggestions once i find the other secondary guilds! :duca: The only ones i think i'm SET on are Scholar Temenos, & Arcanist Partitio :matty:

U gotta find an NPC that does both 500HP & 40SP at the same time :jonny5: or, more situationally, reflect all elementals

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

OT2's Chapter 2's are mostly devoid of voice acting wtf :rip: VA + Auto advance was what made FE3H & TS long stories so much more bearable. Leaving the VA on, while u use your laptop or cook >>

Hmm? The story is fully voiced this time around. I’ve been doing auto advance for the story because it’s voiced so I know this for a fact. I almost wanna say you’ve run into a bug..? :rip:

Edited by touchofmyhand

52 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Hmm? The story is fully voiced this time around. I’ve been doing auto advance for the story because it’s voiced so I know this for a fact. I almost wanna say you’ve run into a bug..? :rip:

Omg thanks for telling me this :deadbanana4: i'm so pissed rn, I rushed 6/8 chapter 2s in silence + no auto advance today im so mad :deadbanana4:

I just googled it and its a common bug, restarted and it's fixed now

qN5mt5l.png

Is OT the new XC??? So much discussion. Should I give it a try? I haven’t played any of these 2.5D games because I think they serve low budget snes inspired indie eshop game but they charge full price for them :redface:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

New Switch model this Fall? :jonnycat:

not an elevated graphics patch when there are actually real issues they should be working on :deadbanana2:

The way Nintendo didn’t release Pokemon let’s go Chikorita on Switch and secure another 20 million seller :coffee2:

20 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

My Prime Remastered delivery date just updated to March 2nd!!3vSuhlE.png

@Attitude Did you get another bump? :duca:

Mine's still the same. :skull:

59 minutes ago, znake said:

The way Nintendo didn’t release Pokemon let’s go Chikorita on Switch and secure another 20 million seller :coffee2:

They gave us Meganium on the Snap box art though. That’s more than I ever thought Chikorita would get in a million years and I’m still not over it :jonnycat:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

QUEEN :gaygacat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.