• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

will she shut the **** up about men being emasculated in Wakanda Forever :deadbanana2:

Never. 

She literally hates when women have more important, prominent roles than men. It makes her blood boil.

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Never. 

She literally hates when women have more important, prominent roles than men. It makes her blood boil.

In another film it might be a problem but this is not the one

6 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

GRACE RANDOLPH SPOILED THE END CREDIT OF WAKANDA FIREVER WITH HER DUMB THUMBNAIL OMG 

She changed it 1 hour later but still..wut a nimcompooooppp

I am LIVID. I got a notification and got spoiled right away. 

On 11/9/2022 at 11:15 PM, GraceRandolph said:

She needs to start a music review channel. 

When she starts beefing with Fantano :eek:

Spider-Man NWH being her 2nd favorite MCU film of all time despite her completely bashing it :rip: 

She's so pathetic. 

Multiverse of Madness at #6 too after her calling all the cameos crap :rip:

Her brain makes no sense.

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Spider-Man NWH being her 2nd favorite MCU film of all time despite her completely bashing it :rip: 

She's so pathetic. 

I was just coming in here to say her brain scares me. I’m only up to #6 in this video but she maintains that MoM is a horrible movie… yet that’s where it is on her list. Queen!

Why do YT creators (not counting Grace) do MCU rankings after every Marvel film that's released? Considering they release 3-4 films a year it just seems stupid to do it that many times a year.:deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Why do YT creators (not counting Grace) do MCU rankings after every Marvel film that's released? Considering they release 3-4 films a year it just seems stupid to do it that many times a year.:deadbanana4:

views

3 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

She's so pathetic. 

She's a huge Wanda stan, wbk

46 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

this is such an unhinged list :bibliahh:

:deadbanana2:

We need MCU Movies Ranked (Grace’s Version) and not this Disney™ approved payola ranking. 

she's really harping on about this female led thing in movie math this week my god :deadbanana4:

Grace’s subscriber count this year:

spacer.png

Not her blaming female’s for the MCUs recent failures. :rip:  Men are the ones who ruined the phase with horrible writing/directing. It’s not the females Grace it’s the writing/directing/editing etc.

Her YouTube is basically the FoxNews of movie Chanel’s at this point. 

She's such a woman hater, like it was absolutely insufferable to hear her sh*t on BP:WF for the reasons she brought up  :deadbanana2: like if this were a male led film, she'd have a completely different tune about the 52/48 gender split and say something like it's reaching more women moviegoers, but here she spins it to make it seem like it's a bad thing :deadbanana2: just like she's been delusionally spinning Black Adam as this death blow to DC when it's doing fine.

I kinda want Marvel to keep pushing female led projects just to see her reaction. :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

she's really harping on about this female led thing in movie math this week my god :deadbanana4:

Shocker!

CiaraSales-vi.gif 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

I kinda want Marvel to keep pushing female led projects just to see her reaction. :deadbanana2:

Her The Marvels coverage is gonna be insane. :deadbanana4:

Probably Quantumania as well since that one also has 3 Ant Women. :rip:

She loves appealing to the angry dudebros in her comments. But needs to  realise that the loudest voice is not always the majority voice and her subscribers will keep dropping as a result. 

CiaraSales-vi.gif

3 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

She's such a woman hater, like it was absolutely insufferable to hear her sh*t on BP:WF for the reasons she brought up  :deadbanana2: like if this were a male led film, she'd have a completely different tune about the 52/48 gender split and say something like it's reaching more women moviegoers, but here she spins it to make it seem like it's a bad thing :deadbanana2: just like she's been delusionally spinning Black Adam as this death blow to DC when it's doing fine.

Notice how she didn't highlight the gender demographics in her video AT ALL. And she was over the moon when Wonder Woman had a 50-50 gender split in 2018?

She's such a mess. 

11 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

this is such an unhinged list :bibliahh:

:deadbanana2:

"MoM is a TERRIBLE movie"

*puts it at #6*

what??? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.