Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The other day I found out my hook up is a Grace stan, the way he was talking about this youtuber and I immediately knew who he was talking about and I said "I know you're not talking about THEE Garce Randolph". He gagged me, both literally and figuratively :jonny4:

Screams in global

Work sis! I just know he was handsome too, it's only fitting for a fellow Grace stan :jonny5:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Work sis! I just know he was handsome too, it's only fitting for a fellow Grace stan :jonny5:

He is :smitten:

the mandolorian is top 3 trends, 'it looks like some of you are joining in on the fun, oh boy!'

9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The other day I found out my hook up is a Grace stan, the way he was talking about this youtuber and I immediately knew who he was talking about and I said "I know you're not talking about THEE Garce Randolph". He gagged me, both literally and figuratively :jonny4:

Screams in global

I'm sorry but everything surrounding her is :dies:

:ahh:

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

the mandolorian is top 3 trends, 'it looks like some of you are joining in on the fun, oh boy!'

it's good! and people are watching! not fitting her narrative ig 

Spoiler

the rebels cameo had me gagged tbh

I am screaming. The sheer impact Grace has on the industry. If Logan was in the running, he won’t be now 

Kinda feel bad for the actor, Grace made him lose his job opportunity with a single tweet :gaycat6:

Edited by MDS

Logan would’ve been a great choice too, Grace single handedly obliterating the future of DC :fan: a marvel girly til the end

:rip:Not her Ending DCU Future single-handedly.

Maybe she is a Disney Agent afterall:bibliahh:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

15 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I am screaming. The sheer impact Grace has on the industry. If Logan was in the running, he won’t be now 

Her having the DCU directors in her mentions constantly dragging her. :bibliahh:

SWN2Ude.gif

14 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Screams in global

I'm sorry but everything surrounding her is :dies:

This is sending me

SWN2Ude.gif

David Corenswet and Wolfgang Novogratz are my choices. I'd say Brant Daugherty too but i think he's too old for what they are looking for.

In Superman i like when the actor actually looks like the comic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.