Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Don't worry she will when the next Eternals comes out (if it ever does) or whenever he pops in the MCU again :jonny5:

Yeah she’s not going to stop being on Harry’s neck. A new target for her I fear. 

Also yes @ TLOU continued success despite chuds trying to boycott it. :clap3:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

36 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Please learn to read. I am merely agreeing with Grace that football is definitely affecting the ratings of the show. I didn’t say anything about its current numbers being bad. The numbers would be higher if they weren’t competing with football. The fact y’all tried to criticize Grace for saying that is batshit crazy.

This is factually true, but at the same time I don't think there's a lot of overlap between football/The Last of Us audiences.

wow, another win for TLOU!

Grace's #1 show of the year no doubt now lmao

that one user in shambles! :clap3:

Edited by WildAmerican

Grace being forced to review this show now because she can’t say no to what’s hot and pippin’ :clap3:

50 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wow, another win for TLOU!

Grace's #1 show of the year no doubt now lmao

that one user in shambles! :clap3:

Oh wow :WAP:

43 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Grace being forced to review this show now because she can’t say no to what’s hot and pippin’ :clap3:

Can't wait to see what she's going to say if the show wins big during the next award season, lmao.

Roman Holiday

I only got halfway through Tar. A snoozefest, Grace kinda spilled. Just another story about a tortured artist but not nearly as kuunt as Black Swan.

Edit: Also Cate is a great actress, but I don't see whats amazing about her performance as a mean bulld!ke. She's already half that. When she fell on her face though :deadbanana: Cinema

Edited by Roman Holiday

10 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I have to laugh at @Arcadius @BoyLikeYouSuxx @WildAmerican @Blade Runner being completely, utterly wrong. Obviously TLOU is impacted by the NFL and especially the Super Bowl. Grace and I have our fingers on the pulse of the GP, and you all need to accept that you do not.

3kugeNl.jpeg

:skull:

11 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I have to laugh at @Arcadius @BoyLikeYouSuxx @WildAmerican @Blade Runner being completely, utterly wrong. Obviously TLOU is impacted by the NFL and especially the Super Bowl. Grace and I have our fingers on the pulse of the GP, and you all need to accept that you do not.

3kugeNl.jpeg

Nnnn; the only thing you’ve got a pulse on is an oximeter grandma, let’s wait for Sunday..

3kugeNl.jpeg

-

no “emoji review?” It’s a stinker I fear..

my guess is grace only cared for Jonathan majors’ performance the rest is hogwash :chick2:

5 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Nnnn; the only thing you’ve got a pulse on is an oximeter grandma, let’s wait for Sunday..

3kugeNl.jpeg

-

no “emoji review?” It’s a stinker I fear..

my guess is grace only cared for Jonathan majors’ performance the rest is hogwash :chick2:

Wait for Sunday? Sweetie the show already moved up to Friday to avoid the colossal NFL / Super Bowl. At least read some basic facts before spewing nonsense.

3kugeNl.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wait for Sunday? Sweetie the show already moved up to Friday to avoid the colossal NFL / Super Bowl. At least read some basic facts before spewing nonsense.

3kugeNl.jpeg

ffffff gheys lost then I suppose.. is that what you wanted to hear Ms. Away?

3kugeNl.jpeg

Seated for the Peyton Reed and Evangeline Lilly’s hair lashes 

cedLP1n.gif

37 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Ms. Away?

This took me out :rip:

3kugeNl.jpeg

1 hour ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

ffffff gheys lost then I suppose.. is that what you wanted to hear Ms. Away?

3kugeNl.jpeg

You have an Azealia avi. No other drags needed. And hopefully for your sake her fungi infected soap at least prevented any in your underwear.

3kugeNl.jpeg

"I want to address that in this video but this is the business video" :rip: the blatant cash grab

53 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Her chaotic intro word salad is sending me :deadbanana4:

That’s the only interesting part of the video because she’s dragging the way Kang talks :deadvision:

Other than that, the video is a SKIP, I’m afraid. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.