Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

10 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

About to start episode 1 with some green seedless grapes and a serving of sliced Parmigiano Regianno! @KillingYourCareer @Sexyzinger

cedLP1n.gif

What did you think? Did you stan Thandiwe Newton's daughter's stellar performance?

spacer.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Colin Farrell and Kerry Condon are coming for wins I fear.

NOT Ana De Armas earning a best actress nom for the panned Blonde omg. She's an icon! Poor Mia Goth @The Witch

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Colin Farrell and Kerry Condon are coming for wins I fear.

NOT Ana De Armas earning a best actress nom for the panned Blonde omg. She's an icon! Poor Mia Goth @The Witch

cedLP1n.gif

You can tell Ms Armas sucked the right disco stick

cedLP1n.gif

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Also mother still hasn't trashed the child actors. Character development, we love to see it

spacer.png

She hasn't yet :eli:

50 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

cedLP1n.gif

Another loss for miss Randolph

cedLP1n.gif

10 hours ago, Poxy said:

This episode 2 hype is just setting up a potential “dip” in viewership for episode 3. Remember, Grace says this is the episode that will “upset” and “alienate” viewers, so she will find a way to say she told us so should something change in the numbers :giraffe:

She Said got shut out of the Oscar noms, poor Grace. She was plugging that movie like she directed it herself.

cedLP1n.gif

51 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She Said got shut out of the Oscar noms, poor Grace. She was plugging that movie like she directed it herself.

cedLP1n.gif

Watch her bash Women Talking for taking it’s spot.

cedLP1n.gif

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

cedLP1n.gif

She's gonna fume about The Woman King not getting Oscar noms after she says in every video it wasn't that good but it's "important".

cedLP1n.gif

Oh lord she's doing an Oscars live strream, she's gonna sound as clueless as she does about The Last Of Us

cedLP1n.gif  

The intro of her Oscars video is a mess.

Her forgetting that Chloe Zhao and Jane Campion are female directors who won best director these past few years back to back. :rip: 

Her saying The Batman deserved acting and directing noms. :rip: :rip: 

And of course she was kept saying that She Deserved to be in every category she went through. :deadbanana4:

She can be so ignorant sometimes. Go back to Marvel, Zack Snyder or whatever other sh+t, mama. 

TÁR is certainly slow, but not "unwatchable". Since when is she like this... :mazen:

Edited by Blade Runner

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She's gonna fume about The Woman King not getting Oscar noms after she says in every video it wasn't that good but it's "important".

cedLP1n.gif

I knew it was coming but not even I expected this to be the opening. Lmao she's too predictable.

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

7 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

She can be so ignorant sometimes. Go back to Marvel, Zack Snyder or whatever other sh+t, mama. 

TÁR is certainly slow, but not "unwatchable". Since when is she like this... :mazen:

No because she is getting on my nerves more than regular recently. 

cedLP1n.gif

Her solely laying the blame of the Riseborough nom on Cate Blanchett :dies:  

Why is everyone so mad at Cate :ahh: "She should take herself out of the running" wtf nnnn

2 minutes ago, Slate said:

No because she is getting on my nerves more than regular recently. 

cedLP1n.gif

The way she talks about movies she hasn't even watched. With so much confidence and arrogance. :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way she talks about movies she hasn't even watched. With so much confidence and arrogance. :toofunny3:

I have to scream at some of her clueless takes."I am very upset at Cate Blanchett." I knew **** was about to go down when she opened the actress segment with that. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.