• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Ok but what about her saying Tom Cruise and some justices of the Supreme Court are members of cults? Queen better put together an exposé, that's what is going to push her to a million subscribers :gaycat2:

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

her dragging Melissa McCarthy had me kiiiiii-ing :dies:

"while Mr Malcolm's list also hits theaters, and one has to wonder, why?" :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh: Melissa McCarthy winning that Oscar I fear @Reverse Warholian

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ok but what about her saying Tom Cruise and some justices of the Supreme Court are members of cults? Queen better put together an exposé, that's what is going to push her to a million subscribers :gaycat2:

I mean it’s not really a secret or exposé that Tom is. He’s pretty open about it :dies:

17 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

despite sis's unhinged political comments this week, MM was solid today :clap3:

her dragging Melissa McCarthy had me kiiiiii-ing :dies:

"while Mr Malcolm's list also hits theaters, and one has to wonder, why?" :deadbanana2:

She's so funny :ahh:

3 hours ago, orange22 said:

I mean it’s not really a secret or exposé that Tom is. He’s pretty open about it :dies:

No I know, the gag was her exposing that some Supreme Court justices are in cults. Plus Tom Cruise drags are always welcome :gaycat2:

I can’t at her saying “the Aztecs” then following it directly with “ancient Mayan culture” :bibliahh:like sis…

not her watching the entire first episode of Westworld instead of the season premiere and not realizing. :dies:

Grace dragging yet another female led comic book film (although I don’t think Madame Web will be any good). At least she’s consistent in that regard. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Grace dragging yet another female led comic book film (although I don’t think Madame Web will be any good). At least she’s consistent in that regard. :rip:

She just has that Hollywood senior executive mentality. A little bit of ignorance and misogyny here and there, sadly. 

Good morning my fellow Gracists. Move Math is always the first thing I watch when I wake up on Monday morning. Perfect transition from the weekend into the work week.

Just saw a meme on Instagram with Grace’s face. The GP loves her :hippo:

the SILENCE when James Gunn popped up in the Harley Quinn trailer :bibliahh::bibliahh:Grace doesn’t care how long it takes to get an opp back 

27 minutes ago, orange22 said:

the SILENCE when James Gunn popped up in the Harley Quinn trailer :bibliahh::bibliahh:Grace doesn’t care how long it takes to get an opp back 

watch her giving it a rotten tomato for some stupid reason but we will know the real reason :dies:

James Gunn MUST'VE sent her a cease and desist at some point :dies:

Mess did she just give away a BP/MCU spoiler in the stream? :dies:

"Trisha why would you fear Andor being a huge hit for Disney+, I think that would be fantastic"

atrl lingo made its way to the stream :deadbanana2:

I still laugh everytime I remember her fandom is called Gracist :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.