Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

On one hand I always enjoy Grace perspective on the business side of things. But I feel sometimes she lets the business side of her cloud her judgement on whether the actual movie is good or not. She's really been doing that a lot lately. :deadbanana4:

She at least praised it, but I think she just wasn’t quite as high as most people were on it. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

im glad she likes the movie and I agree with majority of comments. This is the best fantastic beast movie and finally started building momentum for this series. Like she said dumboldore should’ve been the main character from the beginning of the prequel series. After watching this movie it looks they finally did and espcially that ending scene highlights his story as main character for the next story is about to begin. Do t get me wrong I love the new characters but Jude law stole the show.

however, I hope this movie is decent commercially I saw a lot of people today but I hope this movie does will based on word of the mouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the next 2 movies hbo max exclusive though. Anyways I do recommend people to go watch it. I personally give it a 8/10 at best, far better than the last fantastic beast movie.  

Edited by Happylittlepunk

5 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

im glad she likes the movie and I agree with majority of comments. This is the best fantastic beast movie and finally started building momentum for this series. Like she said dumboldore should’ve been the main character from the beginning of the prequel series. After watching this movie it looks they finally did and espcially that ending scene highlights his story as main character for the next story is about to begin. Do t get me wrong I love the new characters but Jude law stole the show.

however, I hope this movie is decent commercially I saw a lot of people today but I hope this movie does will based on word of the mouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the next 2 movies hbo max exclusive though. Anyways I do recommend people to go watch it. I personally give it a 8/10 at best, far better than the last fantastic beast movie.  

They’re not going to make FB movies HBOMax exclusives. If anything this will be the end of the series or we’ll get a final, lower budget FB Movie to wrap it up.

I love this :rip:

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I love this :rip:

We love an origin video!

On 4/15/2022 at 5:30 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL VI

Enf4AIE.png

4fAaKop.gif

7n3GZP6.gif

1GBNaw0.gif

grace-randolph-beyond-the-trailer.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b761179a45c968bfc65b56c

giphy.gif

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

xGI2tON.gif

o2R96jf.gif

ePOFZAT.gif

SWN2Ude.gif

0yhinDf.jpg

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL. VII

CEJquD9.gif

uKmaVQF.gif

ODGZjxR.gif

pRHryGO.gif

46QeMMx.gif

tkztYzI.gif

PH6SzqH.gif

tItfDxx.gif

U3gUYPs.gif

x0d9kIa.gif

5byA2hs.gif

EZXv_IxWsAIhUe7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Grace is coming for JK’s wig HARD. :rofl:

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What a dumb video. JKR is NEVER gonna sell the rights to the HP franchise. :ace:

57 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yes girl do it. Please jk sell the franchise to Warner bros. However, I think jk won’t sell she knows that everyone wants her gone. 

8 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL. VII

CEJquD9.gif

uKmaVQF.gif

ODGZjxR.gif

pRHryGO.gif

46QeMMx.gif

tkztYzI.gif

PH6SzqH.gif

tItfDxx.gif

U3gUYPs.gif

x0d9kIa.gif

5byA2hs.gif

EZXv_IxWsAIhUe7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thanks for these :heart2: will be put to good use :ducky:

God I wish so bad JK would do that. Hopefully she denounces her work and HP's good values and sells :giraffe:

55 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Thanks for these :heart2: will be put to good use :ducky:

You're welcome sweetie 

PgrKXoN.gif

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

New merch Gracists! What are you getting?

The way I could design better merch in <10 minutes. She's on the right track though marketing her signature catch phrases! @Walk_Away21

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

What a dumb video. JKR is NEVER gonna sell the rights to the HP franchise. :ace:

I don’t think she’ll do that, but if FB3 doesn’t do well they will definitely renegotiate her contract or demote her. 

9 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

DESPERATELY want that sOoooOoooOOOoOOO shirt

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

When is she going to make an "OH BOY!" shirt, I would eat that up

You just know she’s going to say The Guardian characters are better represented in Love and Thunder than the James Gunn films. I can already hear that in her review.

:rip:  
Edited by D_Man3379

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.