• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her tragic take on Neve? Her gassing up Hayden when she’s openly admitted to never watching Scream 4?

Might have to unstan, I fear. 

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Her tragic take on Neve? Her gassing up Hayden when she’s openly admitted to never watching Scream 4?

Might have to unstan, I fear. 

Yeah, her thinking Hayden has more clout than Neve was such a bad take. :ace: 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Yeah, her thinking Hayden has more clout than Neve was such a bad take. :ace: 

I like Hayden but what has she done since Bring it On and Heroes? (Though Grace probably goes hard for Heroes tbh) 

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

I like Hayden but what has she done since Bring it On and Heroes? (Though Grace probably goes hard for Heroes tbh) 

The girls didn’t take a break until 2018

she was pretty consistent 

Mama unblocked me!! So I was blocked by her a few months ago because I commented the TSS negative review meme/picture but last night I tweeted her from my alt account saying that she blocked me on my main but that I am a big fan and I brought the recipes (I’ve been featured twice in Ticket montage) and tweeted her the screenshots and she DM me and say: hi the other account got unblocked! And I switched to the other and tweeted her thank you! And she liked the tweet ❤️ We love a happy ending and that she cares for her fans, never will fail you again mom ??

Her complaining about Neve’s lack of presence in Scream 5 as if Neve wrote the script. :deadbanana2:

I was impressed by how much Grace seems to care about LGBT people. She can trip on her words sometimes but honestly she seems more educated and willing to speak out on LGBT issues than pretty much any other "ally" I know, which gets my praise. :clap3:

1 hour ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I was impressed by how much Grace seems to care about LGBT people. She can trip on her words sometimes but honestly she seems more educated and willing to speak out on LGBT issues than pretty much any other "ally" I know, which gets my praise. :clap3:

not her misgendering Ezra like 50 times in the livestream, tho. :deadbanana4:

Someone in the livestream asking Grace if they’re a groomer for talking to young people  :deadbanana2: I couldn’t stop laughing 

4 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Someone in the livestream asking Grace if they’re a groomer for talking to young people  :deadbanana2: I couldn’t stop laughing 

She seemed like she was ready to drag them over it too kjxnfjkd

45 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I think it’s just difficult to use they when you’re talking about one person. I don’t think it’s malicious :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

In the middle of some pretty serious grooming allegations I don't think this is the best time to remind people someone is non-binary.  :deadbanana4:

20 hours ago, orange22 said:

I wanted to scream when she was like  “and we’re getting Kirby! Now that’s a big get, Hayden Pan-e-T-airy! Omg Kirby! And what a step for the LGBTQ community!” :rip: 

16 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Mama unblocked me!! So I was blocked by her a few months ago because I commented the TSS negative review meme/picture but last night I tweeted her from my alt account saying that she blocked me on my main but that I am a big fan and I brought the recipes (I’ve been featured twice in Ticket montage) and tweeted her the screenshots and she DM me and say: hi the other account got unblocked! And I switched to the other and tweeted her thank you! And she liked the tweet ❤️ We love a happy ending and that she cares for her fans, never will fail you again mom ??

Congrats babe:WAP:

20 hours ago, orange22 said:

She was on a country music drama called Nashville for like 6 seasons. But after that she took a break from acting to deal with her post-partum depressions

3 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

She's a really nice person. I love her for that. :heart:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

She was on a country music drama called Nashville for like 6 seasons. But after that she took a break from acting to deal with her post-partum depressions

I totally forgot Nashville was a thing so apologies to Miss Panettiere

grace never fails to amaze me, I love her so much

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

grace never fails to amaze me, I love her so much

Her staying power after all these years is kinda impressive 

SWN2Ude.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.