Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

On 7/30/2022 at 6:19 PM, Hephaestus said:

And then she mentions she has a whole box of Nicki Minaj’s lipsticks… I can’t :dies:

:ahh: iconic

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

4 hours ago, Valentine said:

I’m actually stanning Grace more now after she ended those rat cultists. What a queen

This 

Thor on its way to $700M:clap3:that Marvel reign just don’t let up

Grace is right about the Nielsen make over. It’s such an eye sore. 

:pukey:

Also she forgot to mention They/Them also debuts on August 5th lol. 

On 8/1/2022 at 6:49 AM, D_Man3379 said:

Grace is right about the Nielsen make over. It’s such an eye sore. 

:pukey:

Also she forgot to mention They/Them also debuts on August 5th lol. 

She probably never heard of that movie.

Lol at the progression of her tweets

Edited by Assassin

:deadbanana: well I guess we now know how far down the email chain Grace's source in WB is.

Can't wait for the endless LASHINGS. I'm so excited, omgggg. :jonny5: Hope it's an iconic video. 

“Maybe if Margot Robbie had made a Gotham City Sirens movie in the first place we wouldn’t be here”

calling it now :jonny5:

If anything of what Grace said comes true about what David Zazlav plans to do to HBOMax, **** this guy. He’d knock Bob Chapek as 2nd worse head CEO. 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

If anything of what Grace said comes true about what David Zazlav plans to do to HBOMax, **** this guy. He’d knock Bob Chapek as 2nd worse head CEO. 

It sounds so unappealing, I am so not subscribing. Kinda regretting paying my one year subscription upfront to HBOmax.  

I agree with Grace, the Snyder fans are so delusional to think Discovery is going to restore the Snyderverse when they cant even bother to get Cavill back. :bibliahh:

I think this is the end of the DCEU, what worries me is what comes next, Grace is being optimistic, but I have my doubts, this new managment seems quite conservative on investing that much, and now without hbo max originals, yeah it doesn't look good for warner. :redface:

21 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

It sounds so unappealing, I am so not subscribing. Kinda regretting paying my one year subscription upfront to HBOmax.  

If he thinks dedicating a streaming service to reality trash tv is gonna get him more subscribers, he’s sorely mistaken imo. What a moron. 

Good business video, but I wanted more drags. 

And yes, let the DCEU finally die. Even Marvel is struggling nowadays. Time to wrap this sh+t up. 

19 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

If he thinks dedicating a streaming service to reality trash tv is gonna get him more subscribers, he’s sorely mistaken imo. What a moron. 

Totally. I mean WB has a great catalog, but we've seen that what keeps people subscribed is new original content and if they are not gonna invest on that well... good luck.

I love DC, I was always drawn more to those characters (except Spiderman) but yes this is a whole mess, no clear direction, everything botched up, it's sad actually. As someone who actually enjoyed Snyder's films I can see why it's not viable and the drama that is trying to rebuild what he started is not worth it. I am not even excited anymore for WW or Aquaman, which is arguably the only things they got right. So for me, yes cancel everything. I am worried for Battinson now.

12 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Totally. I mean WB has a great catalog, but we've seen that what keeps people subscribed is new original content and if they are not gonna invest on that well... good luck.

I love DC, I was always drawn more to those characters (except Spiderman) but yes this is a whole mess, no clear direction, everything botched up, it's sad actually. As someone who actually enjoyed Snyder's films I can see why it's not viable and the drama that is trying to rebuild what he started is not worth it. I am not even excited anymore for WW or Aquaman, which is arguably the only things they got right. So for me, yes cancel everything. I am worried for Battinson now.

Yeah, I’m worried for the Reevesverse as well. Zazlav really is a piece of work. 

Also Grace needs to stop calling this news “fascinating.” It’s not, it’s terrible, basically self sabotage. 

Grace has been saying ever since The Batman came out that she wanted the DCEU to be scrapped and started over from scratch so I’m not surprised at all that she’s not really upset. If anything I think she actually feels vindicated after what she’s endured from the crazy Snyder stans in the last week. :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Grace has been saying ever since The Batman came out that she wanted the DCEU to be scrapped and started over from scratch so I’m not surprised at all that she’s not really upset. If anything I think she actually feels vindicated after what she’s endured from the crazy Snyder stans in the last week. :deadbanana2:

I love that she sent them Zazlav’s way in that video tho :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.