Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

Wakanda Forever trailer is Marvel’s best ever. It’s already gaining millions of views, this is gonna be massive. The cinematography is on infinity wars level. Hope the film is as dope as the trailer 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wakanda Forever trailer is Marvel’s best ever. It’s already gaining millions of views, this is gonna be massive. The cinematography is on infinity wars level. Hope the film is as dope as the trailer 

Yes, it’s going to be massive but I think everyone was perched to see what they would do without Chadwick. 

I’m curious if it’ll get pushback when people realize it’s so female centric(?).

EDIT: But yes, I thought the trailer was amazing. Basset’s delivery was something else. 

WF looks amazing. BP really elevates the MCU and I'm glad they are putting so much effort into it. 

8 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

grace gonna have to spend the next week covering all this marvel news :clap3:

Mother’s gonna have some coins to splurge on some new Shein tops next month :clap3:  

37 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

they dragging the thumbnail :ahh:

NOT the top comment sdjffk

14 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah I think it might pull a NWH, at least domestically. 

33 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

me thumbs upping that 

christina-aguilera-click.gif

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

they dragging the thumbnail :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I screamed 17HSMdI.gif

can't believe she totally ignored the trailers for house of the dragon and the LOTR show. :toofunny3:

34 minutes ago, Assassin said:

can't believe she totally ignored the trailers for house of the dragon and the LOTR show. :toofunny3:

Sometimes she's a money not the charts kind of girl

Maybe Amazon needs to sponsor her again :bird:

26 minutes ago, M André said:

and that was it. She took the money and never spoke about the show ever again. Even avoided to mention it hit #1 on Nielsen charts. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

She completely ignored the new John Wick Chapter 4 trailer as well.

:rip: 

She’s busy and taking a break this week she just can’t cover everything with all this marvel/disney+ news 

Edited by orange22

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

She’s busy and taking a break this week she just can’t cover everything with all this marvel/disney+ news 

She skipped breaking down the Shazam 2 trailer. She might as well rename her channel "Beyond the Marvel" at this point 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

She completely ignored the new John Wick Chapter 4 trailer as well.

:rip: 

A mess.

1 hour ago, M André said:

I forgot she did this :dies:

On 7/24/2022 at 2:57 AM, Assassin said:

it would be a bigger L for them to accept it was a bomb and not renew it.

No entertainment company or any company, in general, will continue to produce the same product that flopped, even an average Gracist that has no experience in business knows that. So you better watch more Movie Math, sis!

11 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Yeah I think it might pull a NWH, at least domestically. 

I hoping we won’t see any resistance from black men since this is female led and you know how the internet loves to drag a black woman for simply breathing and daring to be

7 hours ago, Assassin said:

She skipped breaking down the Shazam 2 trailer. She might as well rename her channel "Beyond the Marvel" at this point 

:deadbanana2:

I literally felt like stabbing my eyes out every time she felt the need to take a dig at Aquaman and WW in her WF breakdown. Like girl, we get it. The dick riding is a bit much. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.