Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

5 minutes ago, Assassin said:

mte. :skull:
like that 65 did a couple million above projections but it's still a flop. :toofunny3:

Had that been Margot or Jessica starring she would've spent 10 minutes dragging. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Had that been Margot or Jessica starring she would've spent 10 minutes dragging. :deadbanana4:

This:bibliahh:on a $45M budget???

it would be nonstop drags and “I hope they already have their next project lined up!” 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

she tried to blame Interestellar grossing less than Inception on Jessica Chastain, and they only have like $60M difference b/w their worldwide grosses. :dies:

Inb4 she makes JLC her new nemesis because she beat Angela at the Oscars :rip:

Her saying there was a lot of LGBT:rainbow: audience when she watched Scream this weekend. How did she even know??  :chick1:

13 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Her saying there was a lot of LGBT:rainbow: audience when she watched Scream this weekend. How did she even know??  :chick1:

Her mind was like:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Inb4 she makes JLC her new nemesis because she beat Angela at the Oscars :rip:

she will. awaiting iconic rant.

Not she comparing GOT season7-8 with TLOU part 2, like I understand TLOU2 was polemic, but the other one almost killed the franchise enterily.

12 minutes ago, M André said:

Not she comparing GOT season7-8 with TLOU part 2, like I understand TLOU2 was polemic, but the other one almost killed the franchise enterily.

She’s being a bit overboard on that I agree. While the game was certainly divisive, it still sold really well and won 

tons of GOTY awards, and it’s now charting high on the PS4 store in the US and #1 in Europe. 

the out of nowhere Rick and Morty writer LASHINGS in practically every video makes me scream :ahh: 

the new Jessica Chastain i fear 

Edited by TaylorNation

Why is she so surprised people care about a trailer for a live action remake of Little Mermaid (that doesn’t look good) less than TLOU and the Oscars? :dies:

Love my girl, but I HATE when she talks about awards. She's so ignorant. 

The way she still talks about lame comic book movies like the pinnacle of cinema, lol. Stick to s+cking Marvel titties, babe. 

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

the out of nowhere Rick and Morty writer LASHINGS in practically every video makes me scream :ahh: 

the new Jessica Chastain i fear 

the new Chastain, but this time deserved!

FW-3.thumb.gif.0a59c7c41d2be94fa3ff7cdc5

Her blaming Quantumania’s flopage on why Angela Bassett lost the Oscar is just…

:deadvision:

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Grace Randolph || Skips Oscars, Covers Oscars 

Stealing this :dies:

2 hours ago, GivingCher said:

Why is she so surprised people care about a trailer for a live action remake of Little Mermaid (that doesn’t look good) less than TLOU and the Oscars? :dies:

she's been saying for a while now that she thought it was going to overshadow both the Oscars and TLOU and I truly have no idea why :rip: 

8 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:dies:

:rip:

The way she scolded everyone that said Cate/JLC should have won in the livestream. The vitriol she has for Tar when she hasn’t even seen it lol 

The way she pretended 65% of the people saying EEAAO deserved to sweep wasn't a landslide, yet she was saying see a 53% the OVERWHELMING majority when talking about the Angela Bassett (snub) is. I love her bias ass, she has an agenda and she sticks to it :dies:

10 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:dies:

did she lie? look at him. he looks like the dollar store version of Patrick Dempsey from the earlier seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

image.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.