• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Can't decide if she's gonna defend or go in on Victoria Alonso... honestly it could go either way.

She's a woman, so she'll probably put the blame on her for all the recent Marvel floppage while ignoring she was a part of all the successful projects too.

Not that I care, sounds like VA was pretty toxic. But it isn't like this kind of thing would ever upset the capitalist queen Grace :fan:

23 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not Grace suggesting they should bring Stu back to the Scream franchise. :rip:

She really thinks fans know what’s best for franchises. 

That was so out of touch. :skull:

Not her suggesting Kathleen Kennedy is next to go after the head of Marvel VFX got axed.

:deadbanana2:

54 minutes ago, Staryu said:

youtube recommending this to me :deadbanana2: 

This is SENDING me for some reason :ahh:

The way she's committed to what she's doing, a professional through and through :clap3:

27 minutes ago, M André said:

She was draggin his ass months ago :snowman:

She got some replies from the rock on twitter and she switched fast. 

I just realized she dissed The Little Mermaid in last week's Movie Math. 

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

her fake laugh when the other girl jumped in with "20% discount" is SENDING me @Reverse Warholian

Me when I worked in retail :dies:

16 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Me when I worked in retail :dies:

You and Janelle cat fighting at Sephora teas :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Staryu said:

she has had the same haircut for over a decade. :rip: 
And how does she look exactly the same in 2023? :chick1:

5 minutes ago, Assassin said:

she has had the same haircut for over a decade. :rip: 
And how does she look exactly the same in 2023? :chick1:

She's a witch we been knew :chick1:

When she couldn't think of Ariana DeBose's name during the livestream so she said the "Angela Bassett did the thing" line :rip:

4 hours ago, Staryu said:

She looked so bored and then turned on the presenter voice when it was her turn. QUEEN. 

she keeps saying that The Mandalorian s3 is a flop even though we have no viewership numbers to support that claim. :toofunny3:

Now, whatever numbers it gets in the Nielsen charts in a couple of weeks, she's gonna act like it's a huge flop, even if it's doing just fine.

her commenters really going all galaxy brain'd during her livestream today :deadbanana2:

why is she defending Dwayne Johnson so much now? Levi is not blaming him of anything related to the boxoffice, it's about the decisions he made with the postcredit scenes which, if they are true, is messy. 

Black Adam is the enemy of Shazam. They should be connected at some point, not Superman. Also, why she thinks she knows more that the people involved? she can't be that delusional thinking she knows better than Levi.

2 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

why is she defending Dwayne Johnson so much now? Levi is not blaming him of anything related to the boxoffice, it's about the decisions he made with the postcredit scenes which, if they are true, is messy. 

Black Adam is the enemy of Shazam. They should be connected at some point, not Superman. Also, why she thinks she knows more that the people involved? she can't be that delusional thinking she knows better than Levi.

Tomorrows gonna be the Dwayne Johnson Defense Force livestream. She’s not going to look at this with a nuanced take and realize both things can be true. While The Rock is not responsible for Shazam 2 flopping, he’s also being shown as a terrible team player in completely ignoring Shazam’s existence and refusing to associate with him, screwing up their connected universe. 

Maybe Vin Diesel was right all long. 

Edited by D_Man3379

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.