Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

MM's gonna be a classic today, i can feel it :bird:

Perched for the SFoTG lashings although I have a soft spot for the first one. 

Bonus points if Grace bodyslams S6 as well for that steep decline. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

"WELL, it looks like DC continues to be in major trouble with the underperformance of Shazam: Fury of the Gods. But you know what? Whatever man, I liked it! But anyway–" 

8 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Perched for the SFoTG lashings although I have a soft spot for the first one. 

Bonus points if Grace bodyslams S6 as well for that steep decline. 

my fav part was when she dragged that kid's look and said he needed a stylist :gaycat7:

I'm already kinda over her James Gunn era, he didn't even have anything to do with Shazam and he's all she can talk about :rip:

Not her basically implying 19 year old Jack Dylan Grazer looks ugly :rip:

57 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

I'm already kinda over her James Gunn era, he didn't even have anything to do with Shazam and he's all she can talk about :rip:

She is right though? The DC higher ups needed to do a clean break, otherwise audiences are going to be confused. 

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

It wouldn’t be Grace going after someone’s looks.

:rip:

1 hour ago, GivingCher said:

It’s so annoying already, and his era hasn’t even started. I would not be surprised if Gunn actually put out a Cease and Desist on her. :toofunny3:

47 minutes ago, M André said:

She's back in her anti Gunn era OMG, that was quick

Don’t think she’s ever stop being anti Gunn though? Like she was not on board even before he was announced to head DC and is even more now that she’s dedicating livestreams to talk about his wife. 

Edit: I just remembered their was that small acknowledgment when she reviewed the holiday special for Guardian's. Mmm, guess that soft of counts.  

Edited by D_Man3379

Not Grace suggesting they should bring Stu back to the Scream franchise. :rip:

She really thinks fans know what’s best for franchises. 

4 hours ago, Poxy said:

She  almost said he was cute, but had to catch herself. I've noticed that she shies away from things like that. I'm not saying she's a mo, but she's quite conservative with her sexuality.  

I actually agree with her about Grazer. He does have the potential to be cute, but he's still super young. I guess he's still in his skateboard phase.

Edited by Cloy

28 minutes ago, Cloy said:

She  almost said he was cute, but had to catch herself. I've noticed that she shies away from things like that. I'm not saying she's a mo, but she's quite conservative with her sexuality.  

I actually agree with her about Grazer. He does have the potential to be cute, but he's still super young. I guess he's still in his skateboard phase.

A bit off topic, but your comment reminded me of when she got lashed on Twitter for asking if Jacob Tremblay got hot enough yet to be Percy Jackson :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

A bit off topic, but your comment reminded me of when she got lashed on Twitter for asking if Jacob Tremblay got hot enough yet to be Percy Jackson :ghostface:

WTF. Those were her exact words? 

Take a sip every time Grace Randolph...

• Says "Oh boy!"
  • Describes something as “horrible!”
  • Describes something as “so good!”
  • Opens a video with a slow “Sooo….”
  • Immediately repeats herself for emphasis, for emphasis!
    • Take another sip if what she immediately repeats, is a phrase made up of five words or more.
    • Also take another sip if the word is “Well” and she says it at least three times in a row.
  • Tries to make a preemptive strike by arguing against what she assumes that “some of you are typing right now.”

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DrinkingGame/BeyondTheTrailer

:bibliahh:

just an all-timer of a movie math this week :bibliahh: the shazam no star power breakdown :ahh: rachel zegler + gal gadot lashings :ahh: "tom cruise would do well to remember that he's in a CULT" :ahh:

10 hours ago, Poxy said:

Not her comparing him to his uncle. :dies:

image.png

when the next scream movie ends with sidney gale and the core four at the top floor of an office building with a great view, and the ghost face turns out to be a disgruntled critic of the stab franchise, playing their reviews on a projector explaining their favorite and least favorite characters, the least favorites get axe’d, including sidney. she takes off her mask and the killer raises one eyebrow, delivering an instantly iconic line with just one word:

5 hours ago, Magdalene said:

when the next scream movie ends with sidney gale and the core four at the top floor of an office building with a great view, and the ghost face turns out to be a disgruntled critic of the stab franchise, playing their reviews on a projector explaining their favorite and least favorite characters, the least favorites get axe’d, including sidney. she takes off her mask and the killer raises one eyebrow, delivering an instantly iconic line with just one word:

:dies:

10 hours ago, Magdalene said:

NGL Grace would make a great Ghost Face. She’s insane enough to pull it off.

Edited by D_Man3379

I had to RUN here because her movie math from this Sunday is actually hilarious. I have laughed out loud FOUR times! And I’m only at the “Tom Cruise is in a cult” part. She is being fully Ross Matthews today.

Can't decide if she's gonna defend or go in on Victoria Alonso... honestly it could go either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.