• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

wtf...why won't she give us bad review videos anymore? So she's only going to review movies she enjoys. :psyduck:

Disney didn't release it so therefore she didn't cover it.

KYtBoeg.gif

I fear she's going to go in on Scream 6 since she hated the trailer besties

KYtBoeg.gif

Roman Holiday

I need a compilation of her dragging Aaron Taylor Johnson. The random stray he caught in her ranking vid :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I need a compilation of her dragging Aaron Taylor Johnson. The random stray he caught in her ranking vid :lmao:

He better leave him alone. He has done nothing wrong, his only crime is marrying that groomer

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

That random drag come out of nowhere and caught me of guard. :ahh:

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i doubt she actually has a reason. this is such a tell too :dies:

Considering she hasn't even watched it...

KYtBoeg.gif

On 1/31/2023 at 11:04 PM, Sexyzinger said:

Look at her face in the thumbnail. It’s like a toothless grandma just saw big 10 incher.

spacer.png

not her having to watch the movie on her phone during the Wakanda Forever watchalong. :bibliahh:

How has she STILL not figured out how to watch something while streaming yet? :ace: :toofunny3:

15 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Look at the reflection behind her at this timestamp :deadvision: I know she has a mini TV but does she really do these watchalongs viewing the movie on her phone?! :deadbanana2:

in the first 5 minutes of the watchalong she says it won't let her watch the movie and stream at the same time:

45 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

she's so dumb :dies:

i doubt she actually has a reason. this is such a tell too :dies:

Lmao we all know the reason, its made by a creator that skull dragged her multiple times and she has beef with him. 

Roman Holiday
3 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Lmao we all know the reason, its made by a creator that skull dragged her multiple times and she has beef with him. 

He’s her ***** now though 

6 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

wtf...why won't she give us bad review videos anymore? So she's only going to review movies she enjoys. :psyduck:

spacer.png

Grace really isn’t a big fan of horror. Don’t believe she reviewed any horror movie from last year. She saw Halloween Ends but didn’t bother to review it.

But come to think of it, she did review Old. So I don’t know what the deal is with KATC that she won’t bother reviewing it.🤔

I have to agree with Grace on being worried with James Gunn’s characterization of Damian. Anyone who calls him an a-hole and a jerk doesn’t understand the depth of his character.

I was eating while watching her ranking video and I almost choked when ATJ came up :dies: 

Wait Knock at the Cabin was so mid Grace serving taste for once 

she's at it again with Peacemaker. Basically she didn't watch the show but she hates it. Ok...

and i call BS when she says she read the script in advance. I really doubt she did that, especially a script coming from JAMES GUNN.

She wants to hate on it so bad and it shows.

Roman Holiday

Peacemaker is probably done for the foreseeable future anyways, so she won 

5 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I was eating while watching her ranking video and I almost choked when ATJ came up :dies: 

That was unnecessarily cruel. I had a visceral reaction to that moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.