Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Nearly 10K viewers watching, a new blouse specifically bought for the video, ready to go live within the hour of news breaking cause she already had all the tea last night…

Mother was serving MPG in her imperial phase :clap3:

Lmao 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

The way Grace is gonna be lashing James for like 3 years now :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Grace in her The Fame Monster era :clap3:

Literally, she’s set to have endless content for the next 3 years thanks to James Gunn and the new DCU now, she can’t stop winning, she’s here to stay I fear! :gaygacat4:

I was kinda underwhelming by the announcement but James is talented so I’m rooting for him! 

I think I’m most excited for SuperGirl! It seems to be the most exciting out of the bunch of it gets made correctly.

17 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

I was kinda underwhelming by the announcement but James is talented so I’m rooting for him! 

I think I’m most excited for SuperGirl! It seems to be the most exciting out of the bunch of it gets made correctly.

Excited for a narcissistic pedo to tank another generation of the DCU? :snowman:

9 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

She’s out of touch :deadbanana2: like what made her think these two were the same audience?? 

I’m not surprised ATRL is out of touch, but this much!? Grace knows the GP much better than most of y’all permanently online members. If y’all REALLY don’t think 60 MILLION VIEWERS didn’t subtract from HBO ratings, you must be on crack, cocaine, and meth. The last of us ratings are a drop in the bucket compared to the NFL. It’s giving Lady Gaga stans setting themselves up and always comparing to Taylor Swift. :snowman:

Edited by Walk_Away21

26 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

I hope they get someone good to direct Swamp Thing. The source material is just so good. 

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Literally, she’s set to have endless content for the next 3 years thanks to James Gunn and the new DCU now, she can’t stop winning, she’s here to stay I fear! :gaygacat4:

And now that Christina Hodson continues to stay employed. More content for lashings

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the meltdown a few posts ago :rip:

Are you gonna name names or respond to the content? I'm feeling a little messy tonight. Let's go.

KYtBoeg.gif

21 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I’m not surprised ATRL is out of touch, but this much!? Grace knows the GP much better than most of y’all permanently online members. If y’all REALLY don’t think 60 MILLION VIEWERS didn’t subtract from HBO ratings, you must be on crack, cocaine, and meth. The last of us ratings are a drop in the bucket compared to the NFL. It’s giving Lady Gaga stans setting themselves up and always comparing to Taylor Swift. :snowman:

You're obsession with hating on TLOU is kinda embarrassing at this point. Don't watch and move on. 

KYtBoeg.gif

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

You're obsession with hating on TLOU is kinda embarrassing at this point. Don't watch and move on. 

KYtBoeg.gif

An emotional deflection? Already? I literally said nothing about the quality of the show in my post. I only said that 60 million NFL viewers is clearly going to subtract from the show's ratings so dragging Grace for saying that is dumb. I'm not surprised yall can't formulate an intellectual rebuttal though.

3kugeNl.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

An emotional deflection? Already? I literally said nothing about the quality of the show in my post. I only said that 60 million NFL viewers is clearly going to subtract from the show's ratings so dragging Grace for saying that is dumb. I'm not surprised yall can't formulate an intellectual rebuttal though.

3kugeNl.jpeg

Nobody gives a f+ck, babe. You can keep crying, puking, and yelling and it won't make a difference. 

Move on. 

KYtBoeg.gif

Roman Holiday

The Last of Walking Dead is good, but people are creaming themselves acting like it’s next level and it’s a bit cringe

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Nobody gives a f+ck, babe. You can keep crying, puking, and yelling and it won't make a difference. 

Move on. 

KYtBoeg.gif

I just wanted to have some fun, but it's hard to do that against an intellectual ant. Enjoy your night.

3kugeNl.jpeg

Just now, Roman Holiday said:

The Last of Walking Dead is good, but people are creaming themselves acting like it’s next level and it’s a bit cringe

spacer.png

Look out for @Blade Runner leading The Last of the Dawn of the Dead stans against you.

3kugeNl.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

spacer.png

My gay as was expecting a zombie/action filled episode 3! Was not expecting the tone shift they gave us…while the episode was beautiful/well done overall…I was kinda thrown off a loop…did not shed a tear for my fellow gays. I did very much weep at the end of episode 1!

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Grace pretending to care what time TLOU airs (at a reasonable time on a weekend evening, which sometimes coincides with other events) when she wakes up at 3 am on a Thursday to watch marvel shows. 

People will catch it later Grace. Calm down. 

8 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Nearly 10K viewers watching, a new blouse specifically bought for the video, ready to go live within the hour of news breaking cause she already had all the tea last night…

Mother was serving MPG in her imperial phase :clap3:

:jonny2: Yep, I was a happy Gracist today.

39 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I just wanted to have some fun, but it's hard to do that against an intellectual ant. Enjoy your night.

3kugeNl.jpeg

Clock a bit!

spacer.png

Grace is all about numbers and success, so I’m sure she will have a good 3 years of talking about all the New DC content if it continues to flop. Honestly, I only see Batman and Superman to be hits. Everything else sounds like the GP won’t care. But as long as they don’t try to make Black Adam Budget films then they should be fine. The tv shows sound more interesting than the movies tbh. Really curious on how things play out. But I’m really only here for Green Lantern🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, M André said:

It's up :snowman:

Look at her face in the thumbnail. It’s like a toothless grandma just saw big 10 incher.

well she didnt tweet about Knock at the Cabin even though the social media embargo is lifted...so guessing she hates it even though all the reviews I've seen on Twitter are outstanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.