• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

5 hours ago, GivingCher said:

In the middle of her long rant about Chadwick Boseman not winning an Oscar a couple years ago, didn’t she mention she hadn’t watched Ma Rainey? :deadbanana4:

yes 

10 hours ago, Digitalism said:

The way she just lost it with the Tar question :rip:

The worst part is that she likes Triangle of sadness that is a great movie but extremely pretencious. She makes no sense 

But this is a person who attacked every movie that was like the boys only for the boys to become successful and now her praising it to get views 

And that's why we stan :jonny:It's just camp

6 minutes ago, Slate said:

Today is about to be an iconic day in Grace history with the DC news, I fear :jonny2:

I fear not. “Spoilers” from her “scoop”tonight: 

I do think its a kii she couldn’t resist after praising solidarity in not talking about leaks though. 

I’m expecting her to be on Gunns neck the entire day. Anything less will be disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Slate said:

Today is about to be an iconic day in Grace history with the DC news, I fear :jonny2:

She said it's not a 100% reboot. I have a feeling it is because Mamoa is playing Lobo and she will rant about that for hours. Can't wait :WAP:

17 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

She said it's not a 100% reboot. I have a feeling it is because Mamoa is playing Lobo and she will rant about that for hours. Can't wait :WAP:

As she should, that's a terrible decision :skull:

19 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

As she should, that's a terrible decision :skull:

I mean this will make the snyderbots angry and I'm here for that. Also that would prove that Grace was always right and everybody just hates working with Henry so idk why she hates this idea. 

Roman Holiday
9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Not sure if this was shared but :ahh:

@The Witch @Walk_Away21 

She kinda gagged Mia and the Little Gothers a bit on Movie Math.

M.I.A. Goth is for the arts not the charts tho :giraffe:  She’ll have a Lana like resurgence in a few years. 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

And she said nobody was watching because of NFL :ahh:

She’s out of touch :deadbanana2: like what made her think these two were the same audience?? 

Nearly 10K viewers watching, a new blouse specifically bought for the video, ready to go live within the hour of news breaking cause she already had all the tea last night…

Mother was serving MPG in her imperial phase :clap3:

The way Grace is gonna be lashing James for like 3 years now :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.