Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

1 minute ago, Arcadius said:

Her saying she pitched a comic to DC where Superman would be fighting a meth addiction. :ahh:

What? :bibliahh:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

15 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Her saying she pitched a comic to DC where Superman would be fighting a meth addiction. :ahh:

And how he’d just need to call in Batman :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Slate said:

Her flat out calling TÁR pretentious garbage without seeing it :rip:  

Her saying that Riseborough's performance wasn't deserving over Deadwyler and Davis without seeing her movie :dies:  truly a mad woman

45 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

No way :deadbanana4:

When Cate wins BA she’ll definitely become her new target because she was pissed talking about that story. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

When Cate wins BA she’ll definitely become her new target because she was pissed talking about that story. :rip:

Cate winning BA x3 (I know she won one for BSA) will turn a lot of people against her tbh. 

Yeah Cate better not win, people will be annoyed and rightfully so. Like c'mon man just let others have their moment, it's Yeoh's.

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Cate winning BA x3 (I know she won one for BSA) will turn a lot of people against her tbh. 

I agree she better send her votes to Andrea.

I just know a 10 dollar superchat that says “Cate and Andrea deserve the Oscar over Michelle” would alter the trajectory of her and Cate’s life forever. 

2 hours ago, Slate said:

Her flat out calling TÁR pretentious garbage without seeing it :rip:  

she always does that every award season :deadbanana4:

The way she just lost it with the Tar question :rip:

The worst part is that she likes Triangle of sadness that is a great movie but extremely pretencious. She makes no sense 

But this is a person who attacked every movie that was like the boys only for the boys to become successful and now her praising it to get views 

She really was in rare form on tonight's live stream :rip: I've said it before but I really don't get why she engages with awards season coverage when she really doesn't enjoy those kind of movies (and frankly is bad at commentary on them and prognosticating with them) 

Also, as someone who really liked the Robert Pattinson Batman movie, I really wish she'd let go of the idea of him joining the proper DCU. I liked that grounded take and really have no desire seeing him interact with Superman and the rest of the more fantastical super-powered characters :chick3:

She got her COINS today omg. The way that the girls sent like 80 memberships today :deadbanana2:

I’ve never been angry with Grace, I’ve always thought she was hilarious in her garbage takes, but her calling TÁR pretentious garbage without even seeing it irritated me so much. I hope Cate wins so badly. 

7 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

OMG no way haha. 

I liked that episode. So many people hate it though.

It's a great episode. 

3 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I’ve never been angry with Grace, I’ve always thought she was hilarious in her garbage takes, but her calling TÁR pretentious garbage without even seeing it irritated me so much. I hope Cate wins so badly. 

i agree with her on the riseborough thing, but it's SO obnoxious when she does that. It's not new either, she always does this during awards season.

the fact that she labels herself a "reporter" is kinda hilarious when you think about how non-impartial, and non-committed she is to understanding the full scope of a situation (like skipping movies and yet passing judgement on them anyway) :rip:

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

i agree with her on the riseborough thing, but it's SO obnoxious when she does that. It's not new either, she always does this during awards season.

In the middle of her long rant about Chadwick Boseman not winning an Oscar a couple years ago, didn’t she mention she hadn’t watched Ma Rainey? :deadbanana4:

Edited by GivingCher

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.