• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Let’s not act like Grace leaves her apartment :rip: 

she does I forgot when she mentioned it but she has her apartment and her office which doesnt make sense why not just film in your apartment :rip:

6 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

she does I forgot when she mentioned it but she has her apartment and her office which doesnt make sense why not just film in your apartment :rip:

I think it’s cause her office has that great view of the Hudson River. I remember during COVID when she filmed in her apartment and it was terrible lighting and she had no setup :laugh:

Her prediction videos always send me, you don't put "will win" for 4 different projects :deadbanana4: I know it's more like it "could' win but still :ahh:

43 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

She rents two places? Oh mama is rich rich with those superchat money :eek:

6 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The only thing that it was missing to make it a Grace classic was calling Henry Cavil a huge flop and then immediately suggesting for him to lead whatever franchise is currently in the headlines for casting. 

Don’t forget her skull dragging Margot robbie

Not her getting pressed over no female directors in BD this year (a reasonable and understandable complaint) and then doing a livestream where she spreads messy rumors about an award winning female director :deadbanana2: 

8 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

She’s not a Woman’s Critic but a Critic of Women.

She and for men too lol! She also came for James Cameron, Jared Leto, some other guy I can’t remember lol 

she was literally clocking everyone yesterday lol

41 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Not her getting pressed over no female directors in BD this year (a reasonable and understandable complaint) and then doing a livestream where she spreads messy rumors about an award winning female director :deadbanana2: 

Is it a rumor if it’s true?

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She rents two places? Oh mama is rich rich with those superchat money :eek:

Girl her parents probably pays for it I remember someone clocking her dad was a successful lawyer or something.

28 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Girl her parents probably pays for it I remember someone clocking her dad was a successful lawyer or something.

Oop, but makes sense actually :eek:

On 1/19/2023 at 8:08 AM, fountain said:

Somehow I have fallen into this habit where I always watch Grace’s videos while eating. Something about her personality is just the right amount of entertainment but also stupidity that you don’t really have to pay attention to which is honestly perfect for when you are trying to eat (the livestreams are the best because they have the added moments of chaos and unhinged behaviour that the live setting encourages). Even if the topic is something that I otherwise would have no interest in, something about her delivery and personality makes me actually invested while watching (and then I forget immediately when the video is finished but that’s beside the point). I don’t know what witchcraft it is but she completely owns my attention at meal time. :toofunny3:

Me with watching her while gaming :dies:

Roman Holiday

I wish some of y'all would just admit you unironically stan instead of being ~edgy~

spacer.png

Edited by Roman Holiday

I can't believe no one mentioned the "As many of you know I'm a big fan of capitalism" from her Livenation coverage :bibliahh:

38 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I can't believe no one mentioned the "As many of you know I'm a big fan of capitalism" from her Livenation coverage :bibliahh:

I always kii when she says this :dies:

Grace is right to come of miss riseborough! her and her cabal of white woman should be dragged!

12 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Why would she need her parents to pay for it? She makes bank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.