Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

20 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

She calls everything "streaming movie" these days. Except it's disney/marvel.

Maybe I’m wrong, but after watching the Dungeons and Dragons trailer it looked like something to watch at the cinema for sure. I was perplexed when she said it looked like a streaming movie. :rip:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

I don’t understand why James Gunn is so pressed. Yes, she’s unhinged most of the time but she didn’t lie. His movie and his show, while critically acclaimed, were flops. I mean certainly HBOmax doesn’t have the subscribers to show for it. 

Lol he’s not bitter. Someone mentioned him and he commented about it. It’s not like he’s sulking in hating Grace. He’s in the middle of making a movie right now. 

Anyways Grace does have a tendency to over hype things, case in point the season finale of The Boys. So I’m skeptical about her insane overhype for Namor. We’ll see. 

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

I don’t understand why James Gunn is so pressed. Yes, she’s unhinged most of the time but she didn’t lie. His movie and his show, while critically acclaimed, were flops. I mean certainly HBOmax doesn’t have the subscribers to show for it. 

You and Grace wish.

50 minutes ago, Repelex said:

You and Grace wish.

I mean the show is hard to tell because HBOmax is not really giving numbers, but financially the movie flopped. 185M budget for a 168M WW gross, and again the day and date excused doesn’t work as the service never exploded in subscribers. 

I liked the movie but numbers are numbers. 

She’s over doing it about Marvel’s animation, people literally only care about X-Men ‘97. S1 of What If was a flop and it’s funny she never mentions it.

13 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I mean the show is hard to tell because HBOmax is not really giving numbers, but financially the movie flopped. 185M budget for a 168M WW gross, and again the day and date excused doesn’t work as the service never exploded in subscribers. 

I liked the movie but numbers are numbers. 

I think they were talking about Peacemaker.

17 hours ago, Fetch said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but after watching the Dungeons and Dragons trailer it looked like something to watch at the cinema for sure. I was perplexed when she said it looked like a streaming movie. :rip:

I literally burst out laughing when she said “Snake Eyes” looks better than the D&D movie…. 

This woman… :ahh: 

Yeah people only care about X-men. There is zero hype for what if. Spider-Man is only gonna be watched becuase of the name value. Maybe if the showed some actual animation of these shows in a teaser reel, people would be more engaged.

we all know everyone is just waiting for the movie and Disney+ Plus live action show tonight 

On 7/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, Drowned8World said:

Disney is taking so many Ls lately. 

Dr Strange

Lightyear

Thor

Ms Marvel

Obi-wan

What is going on...

What a DISASTER of a year for Disney tbh

30 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

That show FLOPPED hard though, she didn't lie

There's really no receipts though whether it flopped or was a success so I don't see how people keep calling it a flop. Plus, if we went by Grace's logic that if a show trends on twitter, then technically it was a success. 

20 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

There's really no receipts though whether it flopped or was a success so I don't see how people keep calling it a flop. Plus, if we went by Grace's logic that if a show trends on twitter, then technically it was a success. 

this is serving flop numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Oh that is a bomb. Well chile idk maybe Grace spilled then.

Grace won, no Henry Cavill announcement at Comic Con :rip: stupid trades

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

if it bombed like these numbers suggested it would make no sense for HBO to green light a second season unless the show is cheap as hell to make which doesn’t seem true judging by the production quality. 

2 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

if it bombed like these numbers suggested it would make no sense for HBO to green light a second season unless the show is cheap as hell to make which doesn’t seem true judging by the production quality. 

it would be a bigger L for them to accept it was a bomb and not renew it.

7 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Yes, Most shows like this last 2 seasons. And Suicide Squad, the one where they introduced him FLOPPED, so idk how they got this green lighted. Maybe it was already in production.

40 minutes ago, Assassin said:

, that would just put them in more debt if they renewed something that doesn’t make financial sense. (Angry investors, etc) Plus he has more projects planned for WB after his time at Disney so I guess they’re investing in him. 

Edited by D_Man3379

grace gonna have to spend the next week covering all this marvel news :clap3:

Yikes,

NOPE is on track for a $45 mil debut, compared to Us $70 mil. Grace’s movie of the year not doing so well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.