Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

I haven’t watched the breakdown yet but everything from the spoilery ass thumbnail (literally all 3 ‘big’ moments) to the lashes in the comments is sending me :lmao: 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

the LASHINGS in the comments of her Ms. Marvel breakdown. :dies:

Most top comments saying how she can call herself a comic book fan and not know that mutant =/= X-Men. 

On 7/13/2022 at 2:17 PM, M André said:

We need the Disney era to end already, it's so boring to have her only review sw and mcu stuff. Also, she should do recommendation videos, she hasn't review half of the shows on her top best 2022 series. :ducky:

Not too hard on Ms Randolphney, that New York apartment rent needs to be paid. She occasionally reviews hit streaming shows when they get too big to pass like Squid Game or Stranger Things. The next non-disney thing she'll cover is probably House of the Dragon.. maybe Harley Quinn as long as it "trends".

All these years she has kept saying that Into the Spider-Verse flopped but it made over 4 times its budget ($375M on a $90M budget).:ace:

She literally only mentions James Gunn to try and jab TSS and she finally mentioned Peacemaker just to say it wasn’t successful when other sources have stated otherwise (hence why it was green lit a S2). :rip:

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

All these years she has kept saying that Into the Spider-Verse flopped but it made over 4 times its budget ($375M on a $90M budget).:ace:

I really think we can really say she’s just a Disney simp because she also considers Free Guy a hit despite the fact it made $330 million on a $125 million budget. :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, Arcadius said:

She literally only mentions James Gunn to try and jab TSS and she finally mentioned Peacemaker just to say it wasn’t successful when other sources have stated otherwise (hence why it was green lit a S2). :rip:

When she said that I cackled because you can tell she's pressed :dies:

Grace has lost it, I usually find myself agreeing with her but not in the case with Natalie Portman & Brie Larson.  Her hate boner is just too much.  

:deadbanana: In before Jessica Chastain gets a role in Guardians 3.

Tbh though Grace kinda won if she has a big name director so pressed about her he remembers her name and has opinions about her he can just tweet randomly. 

29 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

She better @ him! Its her last chance to get to 1M subscribers :duca:

When she uploads a “DEAR JAMES GUNN.. THIS IS THE PROBLEM!” video to push to 1M

NOOOOOO OMG, I'm sure Gunn did send something after he tweeter her leak was fake. :redface:

BTW which one of you tweeted this?

On 7/15/2022 at 2:44 PM, Assassin said:

On 7/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Arcadius said:

I really think we can really say she’s just a Disney simp because she also considers Free Guy a hit despite the fact it made $330 million on a $125 million budget. :deadbanana4:

These movies were released in totally different box office climates though. Movies in 2018 were smashing whereas movies were still recovering in 2021. Free Guy did well considering it was not directly IP based and released before SM: NWH brought people back to theaters. 

Thor is looking to gross on par with The Batman so will she make a video like this for Love and Thunder? Probably not. :giraffe:

Why do ppl care so much about her reviews specifically? 

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Grace Randolph is far more beautiful than him !

EBsDqZ_X4AEmALm?format=jpg&name=small

He actually looks really good now with white hair and beard. :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.