Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

She didn't even like top gun in her non spoiler review now its top 2 :deadbanana4:

A charts not the art kind of girl :fan:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Ma'am, is it a 'worst' list or a 'biggest flop' list? She gave half of these movies fresh tomatoes. :rip:

16 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Ma'am, is it a 'worst' list or a 'biggest flop' list? She gave half of these movies fresh tomatoes. :rip:

Not a biggest flops list :bibliahh: let me tune in…I hope she’s at least seen all of these 

43 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

I thought she enjoyed Morbiworst

So she considered Secrets of Dumbledoor one of the biggest flops when it still managed to do over $400 million, but put Moonfall as an honorable mention when it did less than $60 million. :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I thought she enjoyed Morbiworst

She shouts herself out when discussing it but Queen said a flop was a flop 

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

"yikes, armie hammer. big yikes. and we didn't forget when ya let your son suck your toe either.... my god..." 

I screameddd!:dies:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

So she considered Secrets of Dumbledoor one of the biggest flops when it still managed to do over $400 million, but put Moonfall as an honorable mention when it did less than $60 million. :deadbanana2:

Her honorable mentions were bigger flops than her actual list…

This girl :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Downton Abbey in the biggest flops list :rip: that movie is so harmless wtf 

also not her mentioning the Armie Hammer son toe-sucking video and saying that Harry Potter fans “are or were LGBT” :bibliahh:

whew that video was a whirlwind 

Why did she list it as worst movies when she's just talking about flops... :rip: 

A mess and a half lmao

She should've titled the video Biggest Disasters or Biggest Flops lol, cause she definitely liked half of these movies.

The random JLo drag, I mean sure the movie wasn't a HIT but I could think of bigger flops.

I love how she always reminds us that she enjoyed Morbius. 

43 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

A mess and a half lmao

She should've titled the video Biggest Disasters or Biggest Flops lol, cause she definitely liked half of these movies.

The random JLo drag, I mean sure the movie wasn't a HIT but I could think of bigger flops.

I love how she always reminds us that she enjoyed Morbius. 

That one oomf who doesn’t play about Morbius

e1e6mG9.gif

"i didn't Love EEAAO but here it is on my list anyway"

e1e6mG9.gif

sis probably didn't even see enough movies to get to 10 that wouldn't be too Disney'd lmaoo

20 minutes ago, M André said:

Let's hope the best shows isn't filled with marvel shows :fountain:

Well she only has Moonknight to choose from (Ms. Marvel hasn’t finished yet) and I don’t think she liked it that much but she will for sure put it on her top 10. 

I expect her to put several Apple TV+ shows and she will for sure not include the Umbrella Academy and probably Birdgerton neither, i can’t see her enjoying that show. 

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Right? She also included Downton Abbey 2 in the list when it still made double its budget, but Moonfall did less than $60M on a ~140M budget.

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

Queen’s foot will be on Margot’s neck by noon tomorrow 

e1e6mG9.gif

The source of that story is 9/10 unreliable so it most likely is a wash. 

11 hours ago, Arcadius said:

One was an independently funded disaster move with not a lot of promo, and the other is part of the long-running Harry Potter franchise, which has had installments gross over a billion dollars worldwide. 

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

One was an independently funded disaster move with not a lot of promo, and the other is part of the long-running Harry Potter franchise, which has had installments gross over a billion dollars worldwide. 

Yes but let’s not act dense as if Moonfall didn’t have a near $150 million budget and was made off $30 and a dream. That’s more than some films that are funded by major studios. :rip:

How tf did Doctor Strange 2 make it into her best list when she shat all over it? She was just dragging it in her Thor review saying how she only saw it once for the press screening and had no interest in seeing it again :hoetenks: 

And not her finally admitting Gal Gadot can't act :clap3:

Yeah she tore Multiverse of madness up but it’s in her best movies of the year list? :deadvision: Not to mention Lightyear being on both list. ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.