• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

"Trisha why would you fear Andor being a huge hit for Disney+, I think that would be fantastic"

atrl lingo made its way to the stream :deadbanana2:

sjocofnepwxhiebq

I CANT BREATHE

Edited by Walk_Away21

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

"Trisha why would you fear Andor being a huge hit for Disney+, I think that would be fantastic"

atrl lingo made its way to the stream :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

sjocofnepwxhiebq

I CANT BREATHE

:ahh:

10 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

:ahh:

I’m honestly ******* howling :bibliahh:I need the timestamp !

On 6/24/2022 at 3:14 PM, WildAmerican said:

i'm sorry mawma but what is this :deadbanana4:

i would love to hear how a new political party could solve this issue :eli:

She’s not smart, huh?

i'm not watching ms marvel but I saw her review title about how the show is struggling. Let me guess, she claims it's bc it doesn't have moments that make it "trend" :giraffe:

6 hours ago, orange22 said:

Does queen have a Shein sponsorship??? she doesn’t usually do a fit check like that :jonny5:

Wait so she's moved on from Hello Fresh coins? :WAP:

Grace needs to branch out. I’m so sick of the Disney deluge. There are so many facets to entertainment that she barely talks about.

not her basically saying that she doesn't care if the people Ms. Marvel is supposed to represent get offended by it, they should just make her a genie. :toofunny3:

384 Female Genie Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

13 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

i'm not watching ms marvel but I saw her review title about how the show is struggling. Let me guess, she claims it's bc it doesn't have moments that make it "trend" :giraffe:

she said that Marvel should make the writers add "trendable" moments to the script. :rip:

On 6/28/2022 at 3:18 PM, Flawfree said:

Good morning my fellow Gracists. Move Math is always the first thing I watch when I wake up on Monday morning. Perfect transition from the weekend into the work week.

Welcome to the GraceBase fellow gracist. 

SharpGreedyHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gi

22 minutes ago, Assassin said:

she said that Marvel should make the writers add "trendable" moments to the script. :rip:

she's so predictable :dies:

the way i knew without even watching :gaycat2:

43 minutes ago, Assassin said:

not her basically saying that she doesn't care if the people Ms. Marvel is supposed to represent get offended by it, they should just make her a genie. :toofunny3:

384 Female Genie Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

When she started talking about how they needed to appeal to westerners or whatever I just :psyduck: and then she started talking about how all the groups the MCU is introducing rn are *too* diverse :bibliahh: like.... For someone that acts like she knows her comic book stuff, she's just so off the handle sometimes :deadbanana2:

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

Grace has such an obvious case of "hollywood executive syndrome". She would kill to be one I know she would :toofunny3:

I just watched her Thor "business video" (those videos btw totally pointless) and started watching the Ms Marevel Ep 4 breakdown, ugh I am so bored with her and her constant "eVeRyThInG hAs To Be CoNnEcTed" mentality.

Shows and movies should be able to tell their own stories and stand on their own. We don't need 2389472837 cameos and Easter eggs. She's so stupid. Mentality like that is what makes the MCU so formulaic that it seems you are watching the same thing over and over and over, you just change the main character. I mean sure have a cute connection here or there but this mentality that a show or movie HAS to trend or "make noise" on social media just because of a cameo or Easter egg is so dumb. We already know things are connected. Like the big emphasis on post-credit scenes of the movies. Sure they are fun but that's all she and the fans care about? What a waste of time and money then. Basically all she cared of Thor 4 were the "very strong" end credit scenes. I am BORED.

I unsubscribed and unfollowed ever since she spoiled a Hawkeye episode for me and with the quality and type of content she is putting out, thank you but I will remain like that.

Ms. Marvel is a muuuuch better show than most of the Marvel D+ and I am fine with it not having "trend able" moments.

1 hour ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

When she started talking about how they needed to appeal to westerners or whatever I just :psyduck: and then she started talking about how all the groups the MCU is introducing rn are *too* diverse :bibliahh: like.... For someone that acts like she knows her comic book stuff, she's just so off the handle sometimes :deadbanana2:

also her saying that they shouldn't have cast Iman because she looks exactly like Hailee Steinfeld, but I don't see it at all. White people really be buggin. 

I hope the Disney coin is good because she gets on my nerves with some of the content lately…not covering popular movies and shows just so she can do breakdowns on these flop Disney+ shows! She will say she can’t cover popular projects because they “don’t have the audience” while getting 20K views on a Ms Marvel or Obi Wan breakdown…

not "YouTube sensation".

Edited by Assassin

I know we like to drag Miss Grace for a quick kii, but I feel she actually spilled in the latest Ms. Marvel breakdown (except the discourse on race, but kinda I get where she's coming from) :michael:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I know we like to drag Miss Grace for a quick kii, but I feel she actually spilled in the latest Ms. Marvel breakdown (except the discourse on race, but kinda I get where she's coming from) :michael:

She was absolutely right in dragging the structure and budget of the D+ shows, but literally *everything* else she said was wack as hell :deadbanana2: She's too business minded when she talks about projects with diverse leads and it's annoying :biblio: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.