Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

5qJCOHv.jpg

*atmospheric orchestral music*

Reveal hidden contents

THIS IS THE MANIFESTO OF MOTHER RANDOLPHSTER:

On YouTube, a Google-owned entity on the Internet, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. "Beyond the Trailer" was borne from an act of God. A @boxoffice analysis and review channel by the people, for the people. But the birth was not finite, it was infinite.

As the YouTube subscribers numbered and the mitosis of ATRL memberships began, it was perceived that this infamous channel is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus, on October 28th 2019, began the beginning of a new race; a race of Grace stans within the race of humanity; a race of Grace's followers which bear no prejudice (unless your name is Jessica Chastain), no judgment (if your movie wasn't directed by Cathy Yan, Ava Duvarnay, or James Gunn), but boundless freedom (as long as you are Hello Fresh and pay for ads).

SWN2Ude.gif

But on that same day as the eternal Grace hovered in the fibres of the multiverse atop her YouTube throne, another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of shilling. And as Grace herself, split into two critics, rotated in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance, swinging between biased and unbiased reviews, in addition to a ceaseless streaming services versus movie theatres debate.

fYQzlX9.jpg

It seems easy, you imagine, to gravitate, instantly and unwaveringly, towards unbiased reviewing, but Grace wondered, “How can I maintain the channel I love with a few coins from Amazon Prime Video to upgrade my 480p TV on the floor?”

It doesn’t matter if you even love the movie,
Only capital M-C-U
Just click those like and subscribe buttons
’Cause you were Born This Grace, Gracists

0yhinDf.jpg

Happy 2nd anniversary *******!! :heart:

NbNEGmE.gif

Lyric and graphic by @Walk_Away21 and @starsailor :worship2:

Archived OP #1:

Spoiler

Beyond the Fourth Wall: Grace Randolph Ready to Share Her Life Shot by Shot 

Jn8xioY.jpg

Grace Randolph for Rolling Stone. Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth. 2020. Getty.

Beyond the Trailer’s Grace Randolph, commonly referred to as the “Queen of YouTube”, is a modern day triple threat. A writer, YouTuber, and certified fresh critic, Grace quite literally does it all. When I caught up with Grace, she is slumped deep into the back seat of a taxi on her way home to her lavish penthouse apartment in New York City. Her apartment is in one of the hottest locations in town, the prestigious Upper East Side.

After a marathon day of recording for her newest hit YouTube video about the Snyder Cut (a story she broke first she’s quick to remind me), she’s thoroughly exhausted and feeling less inclined than usual to meet and greet the swaths of people crowding around her apartment entrance. Traffic has clogged the streets of NYC, and so she hops out of the cab and walks the last three blocks home, eluding a horde of paparazzi and fans intermixed out front and slips in a backdoor alley through some hedges unnoticed. Once inside, she finds herself a nice, anonymous wall to lean up against and sips her Celestial Seasonings’ chamomile tea in peace.

L3yVaIS.jpg

A nervous teenager dressed in a bleach blonde wig with Gothic makeup approaches and introduces herself. “Zombieland 2 [Grace’s latest feature film appearance] is one of my favorite movies ever,” the girl giddily exclaims. Randolph thanks her and, unaware that this particular nervous teenager, Kylie Jenner, is the costar of the hit TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, looks her in the eye and says, “Are you the new doorman?” After it is established that her young fan is a very successful TV star with no small following of her own, Randolph, flustered, apologizes. Jenner then apologizes for debuting her latest new face. Randolph sighs, shoots a look at me and says, “You’re going to put that in the story, aren’t you?”

Randolph is fond of saying her career has been one big happy accident after another. Grace’s new subscription live shows are indeed a departure for Beyond the Trailer, and many fans, such as Main Pop Girl who received a shoutout in the latest stream, insist it’s Grace at her best. At first painfully shy (Randolph says she used to post videos with her back to the audience), she quickly became known for her distinctive “So?” video intros, punctuated by her hobo chic look and ragged looking hair – Britney Spears meets Single White Female. She still wasn’t relating to the audience much, but the audiences, such as ATRL’s phenomenon Grace Base, were too transfixed to care.

As for her taking the Queen of YouTube role, Randolph pulls no punches. “I think it was a natural process that the older I got the more I demanded attention and power – and not in a negative sense,” she says. And for the most part, the former stars are unruffled. The Four Stooges, as they like to jokingly refer to themselves, are growing weary of their online lifestyle. Everyone except Jeffree Star has gotten married. Chris Stuckmann quit drinking and became a father last year. Jeremy Jahns will be a dad in mid-August. Each of the men except Brandon Tenold has put on considerable girth (as they’re getting their picture taken, Jahns cracks, ‘Okay, guys, everyone say, ‘Jenny Craig!’ “). All but Stuckmann. (who lives in Akron) continue to live in Pennsylvania. They like the quiet life.

But what about Movie Math, a wry mélange of industry analysis and Jessica Chastain skull drags in which Grace – making fun of box office flops, and of course, informing viewers of her movie critic status – looks drop-dead gorgeous in a glam green dress? Isn’t she worried that some people will see the video and think nothing more than “Wow, Grace looks hot”? “Satire,” she says, “is sort of crafted in a way that escapes some people.” Isn’t she worried that she will, quite literally, be giving people a different type of movie that they want?

“That,” she replies, “is beyond my control.”

By @Walk_Away21 / Nov. 5th, 2020

~

Pickup your copy of RS today (available in four different themes including a “take me home to your mom” and “freak in the sheets” edition, plus Gotham City nights collectors edition) and of course as always you can check some more videos RIGHT NOW.

u5LXXof.jpg

XSqx1Td.jpg

Aip8Is3.jpg 

Grace Randolph for Rolling Stone. Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth. 2020. Getty.

Cover design by @starsailor

Spoiler

Surprise *****. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me. 

giphy.gif

Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Grace Randolph base of ATRL!

qz9VrqO.jpg

BREAKING: Another round of Grace Randolph's army the Gracists vs the ATRL mods is around the corner, and whether you’re planning on spamming #FreeGrace til Error 503 or subscribing to YouTube channel sensation Beyond the Trailer, you need some fresh Grace motivation.mp3 to get you ready for the battles ahead. And Grace Randolph has got you covered with her simul-smashing YouTube shows Beyond the Trailer and Movie Math.

k7LeDfV.gif

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeyondTheTrailer

Grace is massaging your ear drums with her reverberating, warm speaking tones in tons of weekly video uploads. Not even Camila is serving that many gifts for the fans! And you know she knows a thing or two about movies. Unless your YouTube recommendations have been broken for a hot minute, you know Grace just made a best supporting actress nom worthy performance in Zombieland: Double Tap! And red haired, Oscar WINNING legend Emma Stone is low key BFFs with Grace now. We just know Jessica Chastain is sobbing into her nonexistent trophies as we speak.

e1e6mG9.gif

We know you want to hear Grace's thoughts about all the ways Joaquin Phoenix just dad-dicked Ryan Reynolds as Joker surpassed both Deadpool box office runs (poor Blake Lively!). Which is why you’ll love Grace's new videos. YouTube's been moist AF for Grace as Beyond the Trailer has surpassed 860k subscribers. And would YouTube lie to you, *****?

tkztYzI.gif

But perhaps the piece de resistance (that’s French for “Wig SnatchT”) is her giffable AF past that's been recently unearthed. Grace previously did skits and in person interviews, and let's just say the new gifs have the Imgur view counter shaking. We know, it’s a little bit #Icringed, but also, am I chopping onions right now or are those tears rolling down my face? I’m not crying, you’re crying.

tyITjtp.gif

And as always, our Rotten Tomato certified reviewing NYU grad QUEEN who boasts a $1.5 million dollar networth didn’t just come to play — she came to slay. A man loves a hexagonal threat: She’s an actress, host, journalist, filmmaker, comedian and beauty (in any hair style or color wig she chooses... we can't help but laugh at Brie Larson's Captain Marvel Bieber cut along with Grace). So, we must fight for our #Gracist base. Her post count is currently #BreakingTheInternet in @AvrilLaQueen's Pop Culture Thread which is just unfair to the other lessers fighting for attention in that thread. No moderation without Grace baseation!

NbNEGmE.gif

On your marks, get set, GO *****! The Gracecar is leaving the station and the admins better get on board. Be on the lookout for more surprises very soon as the inevitable Grace Base looks to dominate the base Entertainment section and beyond in a landmark 2019-2020 campaign.

Gifs by @ReverseWarholian :cupid:

OP written by @Walk_Away21 :heart2:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

SOOOO

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

Grace is terribly lazy no new interesting content and no Warner/Discovery breakdown 

ATRL got a makeover, why can't Grace get her hair done?

I think she the time has come for a reinvention. She is just too stuck in her ways. I’d like to see her talk things out with people…

Spoiler

like John Campea does. 

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

I just know her tasteless *** is gonna hate this masterpiece :rip:

She's gonna stan ke huy quan at least based on her latest tweet :rip: 

Seems to be trendy lately to talk **** about “grace randolph” when your videos/reviews drops. Y’all should live off your own hustle. #Ido

Ready to continue stanning laGrace :party:

giphy.gif

BOOM, BABY! Today we celebrate 16 days since her last stream (not counting her Moon Knight watch alongs cause no one watches that anyway)

keep feeding us queen!!!

17 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Can believe we lost our iconic 500 page thread.

XeACrDx.gif

Feels like the burning of the Library of Alexandria to me

XeACrDx.gif

8 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think she the time has come for a reinvention. She is just too stuck in her ways. I’d like to see her talk things out with people…

Reveal hidden contents

like John Campea does. 

PQHCItD.gif

Grace is a legend and doesn't need to change, just like her Nicki Minaj x MAC lipstick from 6 years ago

The way that her Moonknight streams are flopping :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

The way that her Moonknight streams are flopping :jonny: 

Maybe Moon Knight is not the hit everyone is claiming it to be after all :gaycat5:

Gonna miss the iconic moments from the old thread. Such fun memories. 

:'(
Edited by D_Man3379

ready for Icon’s return to actual non-superhero movie reviews with EEAAO

giphy.gif

If her tweets are any indication she's ready to praise the men over the women for EEAAO in true Grace fashion 

12 hours ago, Valentine said:

please tell me you saved all the iconic gifs 

giphy.gif

I made most of them and they're on my Imgur. Will upload later 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.