Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

She reacts this way about every horror or dark movie or project? she was calling Werewolf by night too gruesome a month ago. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Today I was just thinking that people like her live out of this personality? And her channel of course but does she has insurance and other benefits that jobs give? Also what’s next? Does she really envisions herself reviewing CBM when she’s 45-50? Not that I’m ageist is just that kids and teens will drop her like it happens to our pop girls when they Star to get older and new ones come up.

I wonder what’s her endgame or whatever? If she’s smart she should be saving a lot but living in NYC is expensive.

39 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Today I was just thinking that people like her live out of this personality? And her channel of course but does she has insurance and other benefits that jobs give? Also what’s next? Does she really envisions herself reviewing CBM when she’s 45-50? Not that I’m ageist is just that kids and teens will drop her like it happens to our pop girls when they Star to get older and new ones come up.

I wonder what’s her endgame or whatever? If she’s smart she should be saving a lot but living in NYC is expensive.

We don’t know what she makes yearly yet

but we have noticed she makes near a $1000 in a livestream from donations 

she does however have student loans

she also just started selling merchandise 

so who knows

Why does Grace still live in NYC anyways? I get the impression from her streams that she doesn't love living there or maybe she simply has outgrown it. She doesn't go out to eat or do anything a city like NYC provides. She stopped getting her hair done and settled for a dusty midwest Soccer Mom frizzfest. She's spending boatloads on rent for a city that she doesn't utilize. Move to the suburbs.

5 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why does Grace still live in NYC anyways? I get the impression from her streams that she doesn't love living there or maybe she simply has outgrown it. She doesn't go out to eat or do anything a city like NYC provides. She stopped getting her hair done and settled for a dusty midwest Soccer Mom frizzfest. She's spending boatloads on rent for a city that she doesn't utilize. Move to the suburbs.

Probably because al the big Hollywood movie screenings are in NYC.

“Angelina is known for being manipulative”

Girl bye she can honestly rot for that. 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

are you surprised that she's picking the mans side over the girls? 

29 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

are you surprised that she's picking the mans side over the girls? 

I shouldn't be especially since the other day she grouped Amber Heard with Kevin Spacey. Its just annoying she goes out of her way to drag women. 

4 hours ago, Arcadius said:

That whole bit really turned me off, she was so defensive and heated during it and refused to even think he could’ve done anything wrong because “the FBI investigated it.” Just gross and then to also imply the kids sided with him when as far as I know they haven’t spoken to him in years and side with Angelina? So weird of her. 

33 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

That whole bit really turned me off, she was so defensive and heated during it and refused to even think he could’ve done anything wrong because “the FBI investigated it.” Just gross and then to also imply the kids sided with him when as far as I know they haven’t spoken to him in years and side with Angelina? So weird of her. 

I almost turned off the stream I was so pissed off.

12 hours ago, Arcadius said:

in hell!

spacer.png

If this becomes a thing and she keeps dragging Angelina, then it’s gonna be over for this punk b * tch. Her fan base for the majority does not support Brad over Angie. 

why does she insist on doing this weird combover hairstyle. It reminds me of Tr*mp whenever she does this.

Let me christen page 100 with Grace’s best review:

Why you all are listening to what this woman has to say about anything is beyond me. She got called out by James Gunn himself after she claimed Bane would be in Peacemaker, Gunn said sorry not true and then she argued that he was wrong…about his own tv show. She’s also argued with Cathy Wan about her own movie and came out wrong at the end too.

Based on what I read on Twitter and this sub I could make up the same bullshit rumors she does. Just because she does it sat on a set draped in neon speaking into $3000 microphone doesn’t mean she has any legitimacy. Like I said above, the only time she has ever had a genuine scoop from an actual insider was when she had some contact with Snyder around the same time as ZSJL was being completed and released. He needed a way to reach the fans and he used her.

Since then she’s only ever done what all the rest of them do. Guess one way or the other and hope she’s right. If she’s wrong she doesn’t mention it again and no one remembers to call her out because she’s already pushing the next lie. If she’s right by accident, she claims her insiders had given her the scoop.

She’s a liar. She’s a fraud. She’s a fake. She sells mugs with her face on them. Start to understand what she is. Meanwhile she causes nothing but havoc in this fandom and others by constantly getting fans hopes up and then having nothing happen, the fans constantly blame DC when it’s people like her making the fans bitter and angry.

She’s a skin tag on this fandom and all fandoms in general and the sooner she is out of business the better.

Stop watching her lies.

6 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why you all are listening to what this woman has to say about anything is beyond me. She got called out by James Gunn himself after she claimed Bane would be in Peacemaker, Gunn said sorry not true and then she argued that he was wrong…about his own tv show. She’s also argued with Cathy Wan about her own movie and came out wrong at the end too.

Based on what I read on Twitter and this sub I could make up the same bullshit rumors she does. Just because she does it sat on a set draped in neon speaking into $3000 microphone doesn’t mean she has any legitimacy. Like I said above, the only time she has ever had a genuine scoop from an actual insider was when she had some contact with Snyder around the same time as ZSJL was being completed and released. He needed a way to reach the fans and he used her.

Since then she’s only ever done what all the rest of them do. Guess one way or the other and hope she’s right. If she’s wrong she doesn’t mention it again and no one remembers to call her out because she’s already pushing the next lie. If she’s right by accident, she claims her insiders had given her the scoop.

She’s a liar. She’s a fraud. She’s a fake. She sells mugs with her face on them. Start to understand what she is. Meanwhile she causes nothing but havoc in this fandom and others by constantly getting fans hopes up and then having nothing happen, the fans constantly blame DC when it’s people like her making the fans bitter and angry.

She’s a skin tag on this fandom and all fandoms in general and the sooner she is out of business the better.

Stop watching her lies.

I mean you´re whole argument is kinda the point of why we love her, so...

8 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

She’s a liar. She’s a fraud. She’s a fake. She sells mugs with her face on them. Start to understand what she is.

Sig worthy

I don't feel this way or endorse my above post. This was a rage post I found on Reddit and wanted to share. Personally, I enjoy that she sells mugs with her face on them. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Stop watching her lies.

That's why we stan sis

On 12/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, Sexyzinger said:

I don't feel this way or endorse my above post. This was a rage post I found on Reddit and wanted to share. Personally, I enjoy that she sells mugs with her face on them. 

spacer.png

:ahh:

I didn't know everyone here were OGRH, i actually enjoy watching her videos

k7LeDfV.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.