Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

Her rant 5 minute rant about Natalie Portman's Thor was ridiculous.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

No other movie YouTuber is doing it like her. Everyone else is releasing 30 minute reactions creaming over the trailer, while Grace goes on a 5 minute rant over the wag Natalie Portman points a hammer. 

Truly the greatest there ever was. 

she does not need to be justifying Ezra Miller's behavior, especially when the "personal issues" are not public information, like all we know is that he's assaulting people and getting arrested like girl stop defending it...

Just now, WildAmerican said:

she does not need to be justifying Ezra Miller's behavior, especially when the "personal issues" are not public information, like all we know is that he's assaulting people and getting arrested like girl stop defending it...

Maybe she knows more about what’s going on than you do. 

39 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Maybe she knows more about what’s going on than you do. 

That still doesn’t make it right. Even if someone is mentally unstable that doesn’t mean they can go around assaulting people.

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

"...where are his parents? *reads chat about Ezra's pronouns* ...oh, I'm sorry for misgendering him... well, I've heard that his parents..." :dies: :skull:

:deadbanana4:

The first story from the livestream today was dumb. The other two were interesting and juicy though. 

Edited by D_Man3379

Her hatred for the DC/CW shows is too funny. She hates them as much as she hates Jessica Chastain. :ahh:

4 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

"...where are his parents? *reads chat about Ezra's pronouns* ...oh, I'm sorry for misgendering him... well, I've heard that his parents..." :dies: :skull:

That took me OWT :ahh:

@Walk_Away21

6 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

The queen gave me free merch I'm in tears

FQujneHXoAER9E2?format=jpg&name=large

Not that sped up gif :rip:

9 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

incredible :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Assassin said:

Her hatred for the DC/CW shows is too funny. She hates them as much as she hates Jessica Chastain. :ahh:

Can you blame her? 

d7N8bWL.gif

16 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

Highlight of the stream.

:lmao:

17 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I can't omg :rip:

18 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I literally could not believe…she just kept going. 

Never ceases to amaze me. Icon :toofunny2:

The way it probably never crosses her mind she's a misogynist :deadbanana4: 

3 hours ago, Slate said:

Her Johnny Depp stanning after saying she believes both him and Amber abused each other :rip: 

Even if both abused each other Johnny depp suffered commercially more than amber. He fired from several projects and yet she wasn’t. Don’t blame her or his fanbase for ppl pointing the obvious bias attitude in this whole ordeal.

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Even if both abused each other Johnny depp suffered commercially more than amber. He fired from several projects and yet she wasn’t. Don’t blame her or his fanbase for ppl pointing the obvious bias attitude in this whole ordeal.

That’s because of his libel lawsuit against The Sun, which meant he was declared a “wife beater” in a court of law. 

22 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I caught this too :toofunny3:

22 hours ago, Protocol said:

It was very big but also very frontloaded, quickly selling the majority of its 10m copies WW in a few months but then flatlined. Since Spotify wasn’t really a thing back then it’s relatively low recurrent streams aren’t great since the song did not cross over to a mainstream audience outside of the first few months of hype. At this point it’s a cult pride classic not a song the public is seeking out for nostalgia like Poker Face or Bad Romance.

On 4/19/2022 at 7:09 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Now I want an interview with Bjork. 

I would have lived if he went "Thanks Grace! So tell me, which scene from The Lighthouse was your favourite?".

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

I would have lived if he went "Thanks Grace! So tell me, which scene from The Lighthouse was your favourite?".

She's such a mess. I love her.

I was just catching up with all her videos.

The Thor rant :ahh:

The WB video where she drags the Snyder fans lmao :bibliahh:Don't blame her, they're so annoying. I keep seeing tweets where they are foaming at the mouth about everyone saying The Batman was a success while BvS was a FLOP.

Her getting into twitter arguments defending Ezra :toofunny2: I mean I get what she means that maybe people are just labeling them as problematic when they probably need help but gurl, tell that to their team, family, etc. That's not a free card to abuse people.

Anyways, I will probably resubscribe and follow again on Twitter once MoM releases. I am trying to avoid spoilers and we know she can't control her thumbnails. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.