• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

her continuously dragging Natalie :ahh:

Edited by WildAmerican

Have y’all notice that majority of her videos, the top comments are usually rebuttals of the things she says? I find that hilarious.

:dies: 

Can she ever do a Marvel video without saying “Marvel beat DC to the punch with this character!” Like girl we get it. 

:deadbanana4:

58 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Have y’all notice that majority of her videos, the top comments are usually rebuttals of the things she says? I find that hilarious.

:dies: 

I’ll never forget when the comments were tearing her UP for not finishing The Witcher S2 and calling it a flop. A moment most pleasing to me.

is natalie portman her new jessica chastain

grace.thumb.gif.6f146734b9cba8b2cc272d17db8de6cc.gif 

She’s doing WAY too much on Natalie. I read all the Mighty Thor comics and she was depicted exactly how I’d imagine. Grace is just so harsh on any female characters she nitpicks every little flaw.

Grace and her internalized misogyny:gaycat2:Natalie did fine. She had a few cringe jokes. But she looked great in the suit 

7 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

is natalie portman her new jessica chastain

grace.thumb.gif.6f146734b9cba8b2cc272d17db8de6cc.gif 

:bibliahh:

TL&T got a B+ CS

:deadbanana4:

even tho she was mostly positive i can't help but feel she's gonna start dooming on the MCU hardcore 

Yeah the third MCU film to get a B+ or below CS in under a year is probably going to be worrying to her. 

She's probably gonna call Thor a flop even if it matches Ragnarok's total :rip: 

Thor was tragic. A waste of time

Same. I was expecting another Ragnorok type of film and I was satisfied. 

The way the general consensus is that Natalie was great in the movie but Grace keeps criticizing her in almost every video :deadbanana4:

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Same. I was expecting another Ragnorok type of film and I was satisfied. 

That’s weird cuz I absolutely love Ragnarok and hated L&T. The comedy was cool and all, but the story was NOT fleshed out. There was no characterization whatsoever. Natalie Portman had very little to do, and poor Tessa Thompson was just there. 

Absolutely no one in my audience engages with the most dramatic moments. The way I cared more about Jane and Thor’s relationship in TDW than here:rip:

Barely any character development despite only having 4 characters really. Bale’s introduction was cool but after that he only had like 10 minutes of screen time. 

I also didn’t care for Portman’s performance either, Grace is right for once.

2 hours ago, Zerocoke said:

That’s weird cuz I absolutely love Ragnarok and hated L&T. The comedy was cool and all, but the story was NOT fleshed out. There was no characterization whatsoever. Natalie Portman had very little to do, and poor Tessa Thompson was just there. 

Absolutely no one in my audience engages with the most dramatic moments. The way I cared more about Jane and Thor’s relationship in TDW than here:rip:

Barely any character development despite only having 4 characters really. Bale’s introduction was cool but after that he only had like 10 minutes of screen time. 

I also didn’t care for Portman’s performance either, Grace is right for once.

I saw it Twice and both times were packed audiences, and they were enjoying it. 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:41 AM, Psylocke said:

How tf did Doctor Strange 2 make it into her best list when she shat all over it? She was just dragging it in her Thor review saying how she only saw it once for the press screening and had no interest in seeing it again :hoetenks: 

And not her finally admitting Gal Gadot can't act :clap3:

I thought this was weird too. And she’s been PRAISING Thor 4 but I feel her thoughts from Doctor Strange about Thor :rip:I will NEVER go out of my way to see that **** show movie again

It surprises me how much she enjoys The Boys given how graphic it is. That was like the main reason why she said TSS and Peacemaker were not good to her. :deadbanana2:

Is she going back to multiple streams this week? We need new gifs!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.