• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

5 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Avatar estimates dropped again. Let’s see what Disney shill Grace has to say on movie math.

Won't smash as hard as the first but it'll have legs. Coming for $500M domestic and $1.5B global, I fear. 

45 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Won't smash as hard as the first but it'll have legs. Coming for $500M domestic and $1.5B global, I fear. 

where tf is it?!

55 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

HERE WE GO

5 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Nobody cares for Avatar in 2022

Iv7Yamj.gif

I would never watch a 4 hour movie(including the ads) at the theater. 

Who here is going to the movies on Christmas day? :deadbanana2: you learn something new from Queen Grace every day!

My family would go watch movies on Christmas morning :ninja:

I've never understood this American thing of going to the movies on Christmas day - but even if people do do it are they really going to spend almost 4 hours on Christmas day watching a movie? When are you cooking/eating/spending time with family? :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who here is going to the movies on Christmas day? :deadbanana2: you learn something new from Queen Grace every day!

Its an american thing for sure 

Grace Randolph is one of the most unlikable human beings in the world. I don't know why people watch her.

Charts with Dan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Math

36 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Grace Randolph is one of the most unlikable human beings in the world. I don't know why people watch her.

Charts with Dan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Math

Grace > baldy

FiiD3ogVUAAmX-2.jpg:small

Edited by Assassin

44 minutes ago, Altjuann said:

oh this livestream is great, she's cashing big coins with these superchats:cm:

She made $530 by my count. :bloo:

YouTube keeps 30% of that.

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I think a lot of people go that day/night because literally nothing else is open 

I don’t know about Christmas Day, but Christmas and new years break is when most people go to the movies. At least that pretty common here in the Midwest

Yeah you also take the kids to theaters to put the santa gifts at the three without they snooping.

15 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I would never watch a 4 hour movie(including the ads) at the theater. 

Depends on the theater 

for 40 bucks I got a 16 seat vip place with friends

restaurant service, reclining chairs, pillows we were comfortable those 4 hours 

8 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I've never understood this American thing of going to the movies on Christmas day - but even if people do do it are they really going to spend almost 4 hours on Christmas day watching a movie? When are you cooking/eating/spending time with family? :deadbanana:

It’s not weird families will do that with kids to see the animated move that season which usually Disney has but this year I guess is puss in boots 

4 hours is too much in a regular theater 

15 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@Walk_Away21 and his family! 

Iv7Yamj.gif

1 minute ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@Walk_Away21 and his family! 

Iv7Yamj.gif

Grace is ******* high if she thinks Tons of people are going to a 3.5 hour movie with little kids in the streaming era in freezing cold temps / storm weather. James Cameron and Disney lost and she needs to realize it

15 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Grace is ******* high if she thinks Tons of people are going to a 3.5 hour movie with little kids in the streaming era in freezing cold temps / storm weather. James Cameron and Disney lost and she needs to realize it

Her assessment on MM was pretty impartial! Likely won't be the behemoth film Disney / Cameron wanted, but still a huge smasha that'll be contending for top grossing film of '22 at the end of the day. 

10 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Some of us ( Latinos mainly) celebrate on Christmas Eve...Christmas day is just a day off .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.