Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

Todays MM was hot! Ngl I’m enjoying her scorching Marvel for once. A different tune from her at least.

:siptea:

Although I will say it’s sad to see Ms. Marvel flop so badly.  Xenophobia is alive and well in America. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Directors, publicists, writers and talent constantly being bothered by her mere presence. You know she's the QUEEN. Her power. :jonnycat:

Drag Melissa McCarthy’s husband :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Drag Melissa McCarthy’s husband :clap3:

She’s always got something for him :dies:

I actually don’t mind her dragging Marvel  for once, but her info is always wrong? she rushes to put out a video without the facts sometimes. Witch is weird since her Movie math is based on facts and analytics. 

Her subscribers still dropping off. :rip: It's ironic that she's forever banging on about "business sense" and "broad appeal" while she continues to box herself into a Disney/Marvel niche and repel everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Her subscribers still dropping off. :rip: It's ironic that she's forever banging on about "business sense" and "broad appeal" while she continues to box herself into a Disney/Marvel niche and repel everyone else. 

She should expand into reviewing classic films since she says she enjoys them so much. That, and covering more industry news like John Campea does. I get why reviewers focus on the MCU/Disney but it’s too much at this point.

43 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

If she wants to stay in Disney’s bag, she should review more Hulu. It’s outpacing Disney+ subscribers (oop).

21 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

If she wants to stay in Disney’s bag, she should review more Hulu. It’s outpacing Disney+ subscribers (oop).

I'd die to hear her opinions on The Handmaid's Tale, but she already said she won't watch it :monkey:

I didn't get into her popcorn thing for that Julia roberts/clooney rom-com. :toofunny3:

Disney is taking so many Ls lately. 

Dr Strange

Lightyear

Thor

Ms Marvel

Obi-wan

What is going on...

Edited by Drowned8World

She's stanning Nope... interesting, ngl my first thought was if this was gonna be not well received :deadbanana4:

She calls everything "streaming movie" these days. Except it's disney/marvel.

On 7/18/2022 at 10:08 AM, Hephaestus said:

I'd die to hear her opinions on The Handmaid's Tale, but she already said she won't watch it :monkey:

She hasn’t watched it???

Yeah she hella overhyped Nope :deadbanana4:I just came out of it and idk how to feel nnn

I liked Nope a lot but no way is it going to resonate with the GP. She’s gonna flip on it so quick. 

4 hours ago, orange22 said:

She hasn’t watched it???

Nope, she said it’s too much for her or something like that :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.