Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Nnnnn she didn't like Ms. Marvel's finale. I can already feel the lashing coming in the breakdown :msmarvel:

I don’t blame her it was weak. :rip:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her ending the stream saying “Thanks for watching, I’m confused too it’s a mess”

xvbb she’s going to be ruthless in the breakdown

41 minutes ago, M André said:

OMG she’s not having it :redface:

not her getting the end credits scene wrong; Kamala and Carol swtiched places, she did not shape shift into Carol

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

not her getting the end credits scene wrong; Kamala and Carol swtiched places, she did not shape shift into Carol

she’s not letting it go 

52 minutes ago, M André said:

her entire breakdown was a mess, from the 10 minute rant about X-Men to not understand the end credits scene to her dragging Brie for changing the look for Captain Marvel. 

13 minutes ago, M André said:

she’s not letting it go 

and she's purposefully refusing to reply to anyone who presents proof that they switched placed in the replies.

That breakdown is A MESS :deadbanana:

The way even Marvel confirmed that Kamala was "sucked away", yet she's still hellbent on thinking she shapeshifted :deadbanana:

We need the Disney era to end already, it's so boring to have her only review sw and mcu stuff. Also, she should do recommendation videos, she hasn't review half of the shows on her top best 2022 series. :ducky:

5 hours ago, M André said:

this dumb b thinking that being a mutant automatically equals to being an X-men... you'd think she'd know better considering how big of a self-proclaimed X-men fan she is  :rip: the way she almost had a mental breakdown thinking about Kamala fighting alongside the X-men :deadbanana4: like literally shut the **** up, GOD! she's insufferable in this video, I wish I could super-dislike it

and her insisting on the shapeshifting bs in the comments and on twitter when even marvel confirmed her and Carol switched places... girl bye

• ATRL Moderator

The way I sit perched for Movie Math every week and look forward to it more than some of the series I watch :clownny:

The way she didn't speak a lie in the breakdown (besides the obvious fact she didn't shapeshift) :clap3:

The mutant idea is genuinely awful and I hope it gets retconned :coffee2:

Making Kamala the first Mutant is the smartest thing Marvel could have done. The Buzz online right now is making thousands of new people actually watch the show. Also Grace of all people should know being Mutant don’t automatically make you an X-Men:rip: this is clearly just setting up mutant beings in the MCU. She really thinks Xavier is gonna roll up on Kamala

Urgh that X-Men spoiler in the thumbnail meaning I sat and watched the entire episode waiting for a reference to mutants. :weeps:

Grace's opinions have been utter trash recently, been watching all her videos on x2 speed the past few months tbh.

I don't think she's wrong about the mutant thing being a controversy, yeah not all mutants are x men, but let's not act like most of the non xmen mutants are going to be shown in the mcu, skipping the villains ofc. Grace wasn't the only one outraged, you can check comic twitter and there's tons of x men fans being salty about it, also, a lot of inhumans fans are not having it, they feel cheated after the kree hint of previous episodes. It's true the GP won't probably care, but you have to keep in mind there's also an audience that comes from the source material and they're not going to take lightly major changes.

Edited by M André

LOVED her lashings even though I don't watch the show. That's Grace at her best. gdjhgg :jonnycat:

She was serving unhinged comicsgater with her Ms. Marvel rant :deadbanana2:like I said last time, for someone that prides themselves on being """"knowledgeable"""" about comics, she says some stupid sh*t. Then she tries to act like a smart ass (like how's she's handling the shape shifting vs switching places issue) and die on hills she doesn't need to.

Also, another thing, in her Thor 4 1st post credit scene video, she blatantly ignores that 

Spoiler

Mainline 616 comics Hercules is currently in a same sex relationship with Noh-Varr.

She just talks about his alt-universe gay romance and said that they might *hint* at that relationship :deadbanana2: like girl, there's material in the here and now they could use!!

Comic fans were gonna complain anyways, becuase that’s all they do. If the story was a proper inhuman origin story they would still trash the outcome. Grace is correlating this with the X-men debut, when it should be compared to the X-Gene and Mutants being revealed. Fans want Wolverine and magneto to just pop out. And then moan about having no set up, and how nothing makes sense. People just want instant gratification. 

ok ignore my sudden outburst on the previous page. I just finished Severance because she was praising it in her top 10 streaming shows video from a few days ago and... I love her again, whew :jonny5: that was so excellent :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.