Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

It surprises me how much she enjoys The Boys given how graphic it is. That was like the main reason why she said TSS and Peacemaker were not good to her. :deadbanana2:

Is she going back to multiple streams this week? We need new gifs!

Its obvious why she doesn’t like those projects, it’s not by what contents they have in them, it’s by

who created them. 
Edited by D_Man3379

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

On 7/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, WildAmerican said:

even tho she was mostly positive i can't help but feel she's gonna start dooming on the MCU hardcore

On 7/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, Arcadius said:

Yeah the third MCU film to get a B+ or below CS in under a year is probably going to be worrying to her. 

This pleases me. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528d68c60fac50861c1

@Walk_Away21 @GraceRandolph

On 7/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg @Reverse Warholian @The Witch

Yes Esther yes viral.

The de-aging looks super unconvincing (unless that's a BTS photo) but I still have high hopes for this!

Stream Fuhrman's indie smasha The Novice while you wait. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528d68c60fac50861c1 

Not even 2 minutes in and it's already a mess :ahh:

She basically said "I didn't like Moonknight but I had to put Marvel in here", truly charts not the art girlie. That's why I won't subscribe again even though I am still pretty much watching all her videos.

3 hours ago, M André said:

She admitted that she had to put one MCU show there :redface:

They’re dragging her in the comments :fountain:

OMG she deleted the comments and also the comments mentioning peacemaker :fountain:

"I really wanted to put a Marvel show here even though it wasn't as good as the ones that didn't make it". ghfdgihfkhfh

WTF. She's so unhinged. I love her. :dies:

Grace jumping on her couch during the Severence finale while her TV on the floor shakes is what’s playing in my head 

10 hours ago, Fetch said:

Grace jumping on her couch during the Severence finale while her TV on the floor shakes is what’s playing in my head 

tbf the Severance finale truly did THAT ngl 

I found the show difficult to engage with until that last episode, but the finale was one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in a long time.

watching her Emmys livestream now. Why does she keep saying that since a show/actor won already, it not gonna win this year. Did she not know that Veep/Julia-Louis Dreyfus won like 5 years in a row?

Also how did she not know that The Boys season 3 wasn't even eligible for the 2022 Emmys. :rip:

And why did she call Anne Hathaway "a problem"?? :confused:

Edited by Assassin

99% of her videos are only about Disney, Marvel and Star Wars so i only watch her movie maths. i've been like this since this sunday :noparty:

39 minutes ago, Assassin said:

watching her Emmys livestream now. Why does she keep saying that since a show/actor won already, it not gonna win this year. Did she not know that Veep/Julia-Louis Dreyfus won like 5 years in a row?

Also how did she not know that The Boys season 3 wasn't even eligible for the 2022 Emmys. :rip:

And why did she call Anne Hathaway "a problem"?? :confused:

She lives in her own bubble. The fact that Peter Dinklage won for GoT like 5 times in a row 

not the Marcel the Shell and Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris lashings

6 hours ago, M André said:

:bird:

14:19 "DC doesn't have any shows". Girl, what? :deadbanana4:

her Emmy video was kinda a kiiii bac of how wrong she was in picking the winners lmaoo

if she knew anything about the emmys she’d know that they dgaf about repeat winners lol

Nnnnn she didn't like Ms. Marvel's finale. I can already feel the lashing coming in the breakdown :msmarvel:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Nnnnn she didn't like Ms. Marvel's finale. I can already feel the lashing coming in the breakdown :msmarvel:

of course she didn't because she's a comics purist.

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

14:19 "DC doesn't have any shows". Girl, what? :deadbanana4:

she probably meant airing right now.

On 7/11/2022 at 3:03 PM, rta1913 said:

Not even 2 minutes in and it's already a mess :ahh:

She basically said "I didn't like Moonknight but I had to put Marvel in here", truly charts not the art girlie. That's why I won't subscribe again even though I am still pretty much watching all her videos.

Fffggggg she knows we know she’s a shill so she’s just openly admitting it now :bibliahh:

Edited by Walk_Away21

10 hours ago, M André said:

:bird:

I love how she completely skipped the Black Phone after the lashing she got for saying the movie underperformed last week yet starts lashing a film that's only available in 50 theaters :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.